Thread: 1-800-FELLA

Default 1-800-FELLA

It was a funny segment to me. But it got me thinking.... could Sheamus be potentially doing a bodyguard for hire, or be a hired gun to take care of someone type of angle here? (ala APA)

If he does, I think he should bring Wade Barrett in on it. That's just my opinion. What say you IWC?

Default Re: 1-800-FELLA

It's what they should have done with Barrett when he returned and used the "open for business" catchphrase, rather than what they did do with him, which was...nothing.

Nothing better to see? MexicanMike's Avatar

Speaking of which, did Barrett piss someone off backstage or something? He's looked like an absolute fool as of late.

Do something with Barrett! Anything! I don't understand why they've just seemed to shelve the guy. He and Sheamus in an APA type team would be the cats ass! And by the way, a 1-800-FELLA t-shirt would sell like hot cakes.

Great, another lame comedy act for Sheamus. Like he hasn't had enough of those to ruin his image.

Special thanks to Just Plain Cunt for this awesome banner!

Banned

Talking about sheamus. The guy is stale as fuck right now. He was even stale during the beginning off his face run. And normally I would suggest a heel turn. But I still found him boring when he was a heel.
    So yeah I will probably just carry on turning the channel over every time his music hits.

Quote Originally Posted by spear View Post
    Talking about sheamus. The guy is stale as fuck right now. He was even stale during the beginning off his face run. And normally I would suggest a heel turn. But I still found him boring when he was a heel.
    So yeah I will probably just carry on turning the channel over every time his music hits.
    His music is one of the things I hate about him.

And I agree about a heel turn, Sheamus desperately needs one (either him or Orton). Summer's usually the time when heel/face turns happen, as proven with Punk and the Del Rio/Ziggler double turn, so it just might happen.

Special thanks to Just Plain Cunt for this awesome banner!

How can someone hate "Too Many Lies"? That's a shameful thing.

Also, the Wade Barrett open for business thing is done. WWE Creative doesn't even remember it. The only way it would be interesting is if Sheamus and Barrett are involved in a feud that starts with a bidding war or something.
    Just wait and see how it plays out, guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    How can someone hate "Too Many Lies"? That's a shameful thing.

Also, the Wade Barrett open for business thing is done. WWE Creative doesn't even remember it. The only way it would be interesting is if Sheamus and Barrett are involved in a feud that starts with a bidding war or something.
    Now.... that's a good idea right there. That would most def be a great Segway into an eventual
    partnership with them. I firmly believe an APA type of gimmick with them would go OVER with the fans. The buildup has to be just right tho.

Diva of Destruction iron maiden's Avatar

I'd love to see a faction with Drew, Sheamus and Barrett. Led by regal perhaps??? Just a pipe dream I know but it would be greatness.

Diva of Destruction
    Empress of Canadia
    2010 Queen of the Forum
    2012 Tag Team Queen of the Forum - Rogue and iron maiden
    2013 PW Hall of Fame (Thank You)

Quote Originally Posted by iron maiden View Post
    I'd love to see a faction with Drew, Sheamus and Barrett. Led by regal perhaps??? Just a pipe dream I know but it would be greatness.
    No offense, but that very same faction idea has been bandied about across many an Internet Wrestling Forum for quite a few years now. It's a bit uncreative, but...it would fit with WWE.

Knows he isn't welcome

Quote Originally Posted by iron maiden View Post
    How would you name this faction, Maiden? and what would their motivation be? I'm curious.
    That's all, folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
    How would you name this faction, Maiden? and what would their motivation be? I'm curious.
    I realize this is aimed at Maiden but as far as a faction name they could always just use The Empire name Drew McIntyre and Wade Barrett used well they teamed up in OVW.
    Welcome To The Suicide Squad

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

They did that faction in WWE '12 I believe.

And that storyline was pretty damn awesome there.
    baboosh

Knows he isn't welcome

Quote Originally Posted by Lony View Post
    I realize this is aimed at Maiden but as far as a faction name they could always just use The Empire name Drew McIntyre and Wade Barrett used well they teamed up in OVW.
    Fair enough, would you have them bring up OVW, though? and what would the reasoning behind Sheamus and Regal be? they saw two guys from the same continent and decided jump in?

Also, would the name The Empire imply Sheamus and McIntyre are considered inferior by Barrett and Regal? would Drew end up turning face in his quest for freedom from the Empire?
    That's all, folks.

I like this idea. Hopefully they fallow though with it. I want Sheamus to not attack people from behind all the time unless warranted.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightwolf View Post
    "The Empire" is the name that's usually been thrown out.

I still think the idea of someone like Damien Sandow putting a hit out on someone and it ending up being a bidding war between Sheamus and Barrett is funny.

Banned

I'm terribly tired of bland face Sheamus. I think a tag team with him and Wade Barrett would be just fine. It's not like either one is doing much right now. Even if Barrett had the IC strap, I don't feel like he made it matter at all. I could really go for a brawler type tag team for these two. Especially if they start to try to out brawl each other with battered opponents. WWE could use a couple guys who just get off on beating people up.

Thread Information