Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Zeb inc

Default Zeb inc

I'm gonna keep it short. What do you guys think of a Team of Antonio/Jack (Zeb inc)? Both good wrestlers with Zeb as a Manager. A good tag-team

Default Re: Zeb inc

I like it. Except for the Swagger part. He's rubbish. But Cesaro and Zeb together can be gold!

Cesaro's already started incorporating some Zebisms on Twitter.

American Airlines lost JBL's bags earlier today and Zeb and Cesaro commented in it. Here are Cesaro's Tweets:

"So @AmericanAir’s slogan is “The new America is arriving” = outsourced customer service, incompetent and no bags delivered? @JCLayfield"

https://twitter.com/AntonioCesaro/st...63628203970561

"Needless to say, I’m not a fan of this “new America”. Great country, just needs a population transplant"

https://twitter.com/AntonioCesaro/st...64541211680768

Boo-tista? How about Daniel Boo-ryan!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    I like it. Except for the Swagger part. He's rubbish. But Cesaro and Zeb together can be gold!

Cesaro's already started incorporating some Zebisms on Twitter.

American Airlines lost JBL's bags earlier today and Zeb and Cesaro commented in it. Here are Cesaro's Tweets:

"So @AmericanAir¡¯s slogan is ¡°The new America is arriving¡± = outsourced customer service, incompetent and no bags delivered? @JCLayfield"

https://twitter.com/AntonioCesaro/st...63628203970561

"Needless to say, I¡¯m not a fan of this ¡°new America¡±. Great country, just needs a population transplant"

https://twitter.com/AntonioCesaro/st...64541211680768
    Lol, I saw that on twitter. I believe Jack has a lot to offer in terms of his in-ring ability. He has a lot of work to do though in terms of his persona. That's why I think both guys would benefit from having Zeb in their corner.

Why put Cesaro with Swagger and Zeb, when you can just bring Kassius Ohno to the main roster, and reunite the kings of wrestling

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

I think itd be cool if WWE built more factions. We have the Shield, the Heyman guys, Zeb guys, and theres a number of other routes they could go as well. Heck even 3MB, I'd add Miz, Alex Riley and maybe Tatsu to make them stronger and less of a joke.

I'd like to see Heyman keep recruiting guys I think Kofi and Zack Ryder could fit in with slight tweaks to their personas.

Banner Credit: Spike

Wanted Cesaro as the 3rd client for Paul Heyman.

Got him as Zeb Coulter's client instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bret Hart, 1992
    I dedicate this moment to anyone who still believes the biggest dreams can still come true.
    R.I.P. The Wrestlemania Streak
    March 24, 1991 - April 6, 2014

Believe in the Shield. Lilslimshady's Avatar

I'm not big on Swagger. Very plain and bland. Cesaro has always been a good worker, but I haven't cared for him in quite some time. He had been riding the same character and needed some direction. Cesaro being paired with Colter is going to be really good stuff and is the type of thing he needs. It's fresh. I'm excited about it, honestly.

I'm just happy they are going back to managers with stables/families again

“I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.”

- Damien Sandow
    in response to RVD's return

Step 1: Complain about Cesaro's character being boring and simple, just a foreigner that mocks the USA.
    Step 2: Praise Cesaro being paired with an equally simple and much more stupid manager that will only push the mocking USA angle.
    Step 3: ???
    Step 4: Profit?

Banned

This whole thing is fucking retarted.

Well Cesaro, it was nice watching your matches, you've just become an instant channel changer now that you've been stuck with Zeb.

Credit to DC for the hometown hero trophy

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am then love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Why don't you all just venture to Ohio and we can have one big, incestuous orgy.
    Winner of WWE Hometown Heroes at PW Mania X

News just in: The stable will be called Colters Militia, Lol. I like mine better.

It's a fair compromise.

Cesaro needed a fresh coat of paint, WWE believes Coulter is the answer so now Cesaro gets a renewed push behind him.

I'm cool with it.

Then again, I believe Dutch Mantel is a great manager and don't have the high brow hang ups on it.
    Pimpin' Ain't Easy

I think a manager is great for Cesaro. Especially a character like Colter. Thats been the knock on Cesaro, his character is stale/boring. As long as he keeps his incredible ring work up to par I think we should see some pretty cool stuff from this camp. Hopefully he rubs off on Thack Thwhagger(Jack Swagger's lisp).

Cody Rhodes should be next to get with a manager.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NoeticJustice View Post
    Cody Rhodes should be next to get with a manager.
    Rhodes has the mic skills too go out on his own.
    He does not need a manager.

Quote Originally Posted by Oncall View Post
    Well Cesaro, it was nice watching your matches, you've just become an instant channel changer now that you've been stuck with Zeb.
    Oh well, your loss.

WE, THE PEOPLE!

"I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the ultimate warrior fans. And the spirit of Ultimate Warrior will run forever"
    R.I.P. Warrior

Nothing better to see? MexicanMike's Avatar

I just don't understand any feuds Cesaro can get in without the face having to become the champion of all things America. It really boxes in Cesaro's feuds.

Who am I kidding? Cesaro's never getting any feuds. USA USA USA.

Banned

I'm not a huge fan of this pairing. I do like the Swagger/ Zeb mix but mainly because I think Swagger can get over as a beast if he keeps his mouth shut most of the time. I'm kind of shocked his speech impediment was never worked into his character. Like make fun of his lisp and you get smashed to pieces. Antonio seems like he has more to offer than Swagger and should have maybe been paired with Heyman instead. I don't think a retread of the Kings of Wrestling is needed right away as both of those guys should be able to have some real singles success with ease if booked correctly.

Quote Originally Posted by spear View Post
    Rhodes has the mic skills too go out on his own.
    He does not need a manager.
    He does not need a manager for mic work but he does need a manager for further character development.

Quote Originally Posted by NoeticJustice View Post
    He does not need a manager for mic work but he does need a manager for further character development.
    No, all he needs is a consistent push instead of just losing all the time like he is right now. If they actually gave him a push again, he would be fine.

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Oh well, your loss.

WE, THE PEOPLE!
    I'll hapilly acknowledge that it is, there's just no-one good enough to offset the offensive and pure shit that is the Zeb character, not even Cesaro.

Credit to DC for the hometown hero trophy

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am then love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Why don't you all just venture to Ohio and we can have one big, incestuous orgy.
    Winner of WWE Hometown Heroes at PW Mania X

Quote Originally Posted by Oncall View Post
    I'll hapilly acknowledge that it is, there's just no-one good enough to offset the offensive and pure shit that is the Zeb character, not even Cesaro.
    You realize by saying that you are basically telling Dutch he is doing a great job because its exactly what it is supposed to be. The Zeb character is no different than Skeik and Nikolai in the 80s or Mustafa(Sheik) and Slaughter in the early 90s. Wrestling has always done this type of thing solely to get a rise out of people. I am sure there were wrestlers in the 60s that sided with communists during the McCarthy era. Its wrestling. Its never been nor should it ever be high brow.

I'm not saying you or anyone else has to enjoy it but I will never understand why people will get offended if something happens in wrestling but will happily sit through a movie with a character like Zeb or Sheik or whatever and never get offended or make a stink that a character like that exists. Maybe its because its literally impossible to offend me which is why I don't get it but rather than let something anger you why not just go with it as something that is part of the show and not let it get to you.

Also before you or anyone respond please don't come back at me with "OMG STOP TELLING PEOPLE WHAT THEY SHOULD AND SHOULDN'T BE OFFENDED BY!!!!" Its not what I was trying to do at all. If anyone thinks that you didn't pay attention to what I wrote. I am merely trying to have a discussion without an argument.

“I am not threatened by any man whose name is three letters.”

- Damien Sandow
    in response to RVD's return

I think the Zeb-Cesaro pairing is a genius move. Cesaro is a boring talker on his own and Zeb supporting him makes him look so blatantly hypocritical so as to result in more heat for the both of them.

The guy is full of shit, which is exactly what a great heel should be.

HAYZE

I, like JBL, don't even understand how Zeb is being hypocritical here. Am I missing something?

It's interesting how they have just turned Cesaro into another Jack Swagger.

Thread Information