Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PW's glitchy, The Shield are champs, and Heyman's getting a new guy...5/20 RAW Party!

Default PW's glitchy, The Shield are champs, and Heyman's getting a new guy...5/20 RAW Party!

After several disappointing RAW's ever since that awesome RAW-After-Mania, hopefully we'll get a good show tonight.

The Shield are finally holding gold. Definitely the start of bigger things to come for them.

Rumors going around Heyman's getting a new guy are probably making me more excited than I should be since it'll probably end up being a disappointing choice.

Default Re: PW's glitchy, The Shield are champs, and Heyman's getting a new guy...5/20 RAW Pa

Excited to see who Heyman's guy is gonna be...

Default Re: PW's glitchy, The Shield are champs, and Heyman's getting a new guy...5/20 RAW Pa

I just got real excited because I thought Scott Steiner was the new Heyman guy.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

I thought Extreme Rules was pretty good. For the most part anyway. Jim Ross really needs to come back though.

Last Call

That's hilarious, Matt. I hope Ryback is not the new Paul Heyman Guy...
    Vote godAM and WrestlingMVP for TT KOTF

(insert more Ambulance Match foreshadowing)

"I like cake."

Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

Banned

John Cena: A moron. Also, did ANYONE who EVER worked for WWE go to medical school?

Rybacks promos have certaintly gotten a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am then love me for something i'm not
    Episode 1 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest Emperor

Last Call

Did Ryback just challenge the entire crowd? He just called them fat, yet his quote is Feed Me More!
    Vote godAM and WrestlingMVP for TT KOTF

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Why is Ryback on an ambulance?

Sidenote: For a second, I thought Bully Ray had invaded the Raw Zone...

And this is how Ryback devolved into EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU heel mode.

"I like cake."

If Heyman's getting a new guy tonight, I bet it's Ryback.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Oh bloody hell.

I don't like ambulance/stretcher matches for the title or in the main event.

Not a bad promo by Ryback though.

Yeah, Ryback is going to be the Heyman Guy.
    - Credit: Bender -

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    If Heyman's getting a new guy tonight, I bet it's Ryback.
    Ehhhhhh.

"I like cake."

Banned

So Ryback is gonna take on the crowd? My money's on Ryback.

Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    And this is how Ryback devolved into EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU heel mode.
    WWE ruins a lot of things.

What a bust this new Paul Heyman guy's gonna be. He's gonna get buried on day one by Trips.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

McGillicutty!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SWEEEEERVE!
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

Hey, PW's back!

So, how many people guessed that tonight's main event would be Triple H vs Michael McGillicutty?

To paraphrase what I said on Twitter, what a letdown. I'm trying not to judge this out of the gate but finding it very hard.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am then love me for something i'm not
    Episode 1 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest Emperor

Kinda doubting that H will actually wrestle. Maybe Axel will beat him up before hand or maybe Brock's there or something.

But how awesome is it that not only was it not The Ryback but that Joe Hennig is finally repackaged and WWE are trying with him?

And how about Zack Ryder's new jobber pants. When you lose to Cody Rhodes, you know you're going to be a permanent jobber from now on. Just another Iron Mike Sharpe, Barry Horowitz, Dwayne Gill, or Jim Powers.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

Okay. A mediocre ring-worker and horrible mic-worker is the new Heyman guy.

God, I hope this is either a complete ruse on Heyman's part (using "Curtis Axel" as bait), or this is one of those complete repackagings where the guy goes from chump to champ out of nowhere. As much as I hate when they do the former, this is the situation where it has to happen. Because otherwise, this entire angle is a waste.

Also, who wants to bet that his finisher will be the Perfectplex instead of that stupid swinging neck breaker/cutter/whatever-it-is.

The Silver-Tongued Devil versus The Ginger King
    PW WrestleMania XI

That Mr Perfect theme remix is fucking boss though.

Thread Information