Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: James Storm & ???

The Predator

Default James Storm & ???

Okay let the speculation begin...who do you think it is?

I for one, as well as at least one other person on this board probably, hope that Chris Harris got himself and shape and we get a reunited AMW..they need something to kick start the tag division.

I know this is a stretch but the pop would be AWESOME.
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    Forum Champion (8x); X (5x); Internet (1x); Tag Team Champion (11, 1x w/RZ, 1x w/Star, 3x w/badfish, 1x w/gycax, 5x w/Y2JFan)
    5x...Triple Crown Champ (Forum/X/Tag)
    1x...Grand Slam Champ (Forum/X/Internet/Tag)
    RECORDS:
    SINGLE TITLE: Most PPVs (23 PPVs as Tag); Most Reigns (11 Tag); Longest Reign (X,Tag 6 PPVs)
    OVERALL: Most PPVs (multiple titles/PPV=multiple PPVs) as champion (62); Most title reigns (25)

The PW World Champion Mr. Victorino's Avatar

Default Re: James Storm & ???

I don't know why but I was / am seriously hoping for it to be Chris Harris too !!
    ďItís very, very important to be yourself, and thatís the kind of message that I want to get across in my character as well. On TV, thatís the message that I want to get across to fans of all ages really: To get somewhere you just have to be yourself. Donít ever change for anyone.Ē - Paige "The Anti-Diva"

Banned

it's gonna be a letdown someone like EY or Crimson.

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

EY... a letdown? How dare you! Seeing EY actually wrestle is a privilege.

Anyways, even though I'd like to see one last AMW match... I'm pretty sure his mystery partner will just end up being somebody that's already on the roster. Probably Samoa Joe since they aren't doing anything with him.

I think it'll most likely be EY. Crimson would be too random.

Thanks Bender

What about it being Jeff Hardy?

Jeff Hardy is too big to be in a thrown together tag team. Besides, this match has nothing to do with Bully or A's & 8's... And Jeffery's return would definitely have something to do with those parties.

Oh, and Crimson isn't an option either. He's still very much heel.

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

I'd love for it to be Chris Harris, but I'm pretty sure it'll be someone on the roster like Joe, York, or Magnus.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

The Predator

Quote Originally Posted by whocares View Post
    Jeff Hardy is too big to be in a thrown together tag team. Besides, this match has nothing to do with Bully or A's & 8's... And Jeffery's return would definitely have something to do with those parties.

Oh, and Crimson isn't an option either. He's still very much heel.
    Just because someone is a heel in OVW doesnt mean they will be when they are back in TNA...he hasn't been seen forever.

WWE has done this several times in the past with heels/faces in their developmental territories (OVW, FCW, NXT) that come up to the main roster as the opposite.
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    Forum Champion (8x); X (5x); Internet (1x); Tag Team Champion (11, 1x w/RZ, 1x w/Star, 3x w/badfish, 1x w/gycax, 5x w/Y2JFan)
    RECORDS:
    SINGLE TITLE: Most PPVs (23 PPVs as Tag); Most Reigns (11 Tag); Longest Reign (X,Tag 6 PPVs)
    OVERALL: Most PPVs (multiple titles/PPV=multiple PPVs) as champion (62); Most title reigns (25)

Quote Originally Posted by kovu rex View Post
    Just because someone is a heel in OVW doesnt mean they will be when they are back in TNA...he hasn't been seen forever.

WWE has done this several times in the past with heels/faces in their developmental territories (OVW, FCW, NXT) that come up to the main roster as the opposite.
    He was on an episode of Xplosion not that long ago and one of the "One Night Only" PPV's... Both times heel. He's a heel.

Franchise&GCBRollinITBack Franchise's Avatar

I would like it to be Chris Harris but I doubt it.

Surely there has to be some logic involved, if there is, then who would it be?

I'm gonna say it's either Crimson (who Storm was the first to defeat), Harris (AMW) or Suicide.

The Predator

He was on an episode of Xplosion not that long ago and one of the "One Night Only" PPV's... Both times heel. He's a heel.
    Okay so he was on an episode of Xplosion that no one watches and a PPV that was taped months ago...I dont consider either of those being in TNA...unless they appear on iMpact they aren't really there...thats like saying everyone on the X-travaganza is in TNA.
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    RECORDS:

The Predator

Quote Originally Posted by F. View Post
    I would like it to be Chris Harris but I doubt it.

Surely there has to be some logic involved, if there is, then who would it be?

I'm gonna say it's either Crimson (who Storm was the first to defeat), Harris (AMW) or Suicide.
    Suicide will probably be in 3rd person in the X-Title match
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    RECORDS:

Quote Originally Posted by kovu rex
    Okay so he was on an episode of Xplosion that no one watches and a PPV that was taped months ago...I dont consider either of those being in TNA...unless they appear on iMpact they aren't really there...thats like saying everyone on the X-travaganza is in TNA.
    But everyone that eventually showed up on Impact after the 'One Night Only' PPV's retained their character... That analogy is a little broken.

Guessing Rob Terry

But everyone that eventually showed up on Impact after the 'One Night Only' PPV's retained their character... That analogy is a little broken.
    I think they said alliances and everything went out the window for that PPV.

TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

Quote Originally Posted by X-zero
    Guessing Rob Terry
    Nah. He's too busy with Dumb, Dumber and Hairy Perv...

I think they said alliances and everything went out the window for that PPV.
    Him and Gunner both cut an angry promo where they pooed all over TNA... Still heels.

The night sky is slowly returning to somewhat normal

I've kept quiet on the subject because I have a couple people in mind. The first one should be totally obvious to anyone who has been posting in this forum for the last.....9 years. Remember I am AMW through and through

Second person may seem out there but not a total impossiblity.....Chase Stevens. Ok I know a former Natural teaming with Storm seems nad sounds weird, but Chase did do their gut check. The other half is Cassidy Riley. Chase and Cass have reformed Hot Shots on the Indy Circuit....and you only remember Cassidy Riley as pale, not exactly toned and all that--he's bulked up, he's got defination and he doesn't glow in the dark anymore. the Cass Riley who was part of the Flock in WCW, was half of the Hot Shots in early TNA history and the Cass Riley of today....like night and day.

Although I would still love my first choice to be the one.

Sorry Bout Your Damn Luck

EWS....come efed at SCW here http://z15.invisionfree.com/FTWOWres...ex.php?act=idx
    My beautiful grand daughter (aka Munchkin) made me a grandmother September 6, 2012, my son passed away June 10, 2013 and my dad June 19, 2015 may they RIP

The Predator

I dont believe Cassidy Riley was in The Flock Star...I dont remember him being in it.
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    RECORDS:

Franchise&GCBRollinITBack Franchise's Avatar

I've had a thought and I think whoever Storm has, is gonna end up winning the titles with him. I don't see Harris getting the belt being a very good thing backstage so I'm guessing Crimson or EY.

The Predator

Quote Originally Posted by F. View Post
    I've had a thought and I think whoever Storm has, is gonna end up winning the titles with him. I don't see Harris getting the belt being a very good thing backstage so I'm guessing Crimson or EY.
    Are you kidding me...having one of the best tag teams in TNA history (if not the best) and one of the best teams of all time winning the belts sounds great to me. Crimson is worthless and putting the belt on EY doesnt do anything for the belts or the division.

Don't forget WWE gave the IC title to Santino in his debut over a monster heel in Umaga.

I dont think backstage really has much to do with it...having AMW reunite and win the belts would be huge for TNA.
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    RECORDS:

The night sky is slowly returning to somewhat normal

I dont believe Cassidy Riley was in The Flock Star...I dont remember him being in it.
    Ok I looked....I thought he was in the Flock. But he was part of RnB Security along with two other TNA alumni/current wrestlers....Chris Harris and James Storm. Harris looked like he did early TNA...Storm in WCW had short hair and no beard. He looks totally different. But for some reason I remember a pale, blonde guy in the Flock......

Sorry Bout Your Damn Luck

EWS....come efed at SCW here http://z15.invisionfree.com/FTWOWres...ex.php?act=idx
    My beautiful grand daughter (aka Munchkin) made me a grandmother September 6, 2012, my son passed away June 10, 2013 and my dad June 19, 2015 may they RIP

The Predator

Quote Originally Posted by **Star** View Post
    Ok I looked....I thought he was in the Flock. But he was part of RnB Security along with two other TNA alumni/current wrestlers....Chris Harris and James Storm. Harris looked like he did early TNA...Storm in WCW had short hair and no beard. He looks totally different. But for some reason I remember a pale, blonde guy in the Flock......
    Pale, blonde white guy in the flock would have been Lodi probably.
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    RECORDS:

You're talking to god! CarlitoCool9111's Avatar

Why would it be a bad idea to have him choose EY? it would be about time to start using him again after he was involved in the Aces and Eight's storyline for a very short period of time.
    Austin Aries> CM Punk

You're talking to god! CarlitoCool9111's Avatar

He wasn't, Saturn, Sick Boy, Reece, Kidman and Lodi were.
    Austin Aries> CM Punk

The Predator

Quote Originally Posted by CarlitoCool9111 View Post
    He wasn't, Saturn, Sick Boy, Reece, Kidman and Lodi were.
    I know he wasnt I was lettign Star know he wasnt either.
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    RECORDS:

Thread Information