Thread: Dolf Ziggler Concusion Silver Linning

Default Dolph Ziggler Concussion Silver lining

As much as this sucks and every Dolph Ziggler fan is like WT@&. The WWE has an opportunity to write Dolph into the spotlight even more than before if they focus on his recovery and bring back against Swagger turning Dolph face automatically by the fans in a Championship match to win back the World Title.

The Alberto Del Rio and Swagger storyline died after Wrestlemania,I dont know why the WWE couldn't foresee that. Ziggler is the focus now and the whole Mexican vs Real American story sucks anyway why dont they move on from that and switch gears with Ziggler/Swagger feud now?!
    Last edited by MrAndersons Mic; 05-14-2013 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Spelling

Default Re: Dolf Ziggler Concusion Silver Linning

This wouldn't be a silver lining to me, as I want him to stay heel.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Dolph* Concussion* Lining*

Anyway, I actually think it's a good opportunity to reconsolidate his heel character which is pretty tenuous at this stage. Have him milk the concussion for all it's worth, have Big E continue to wrestle his matches for him, and use loopholes to retain his title. I think that would be much better than this "show stealer who wrestles 15 minute back and forth matches every night but loses them all" gimmick he's got at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by HR View Post

Anyway, I actually think it's a good opportunity to reconsolidate his heel character which is pretty tenuous at this stage. Have him milk the concussion for all it's worth, have Big E continue to wrestle his matches for him, and use loopholes to retain his title. I think that would be much better than this "show stealer who wrestles 15 minute back and forth matches every night but loses them all" gimmick he's got at the moment.
    Agreed. The booking for Ziggler has been crappy even since winning the title. I know he's a heel but let him get a clean win for once. Whenever he wins, it's after Big E and AJ interfere a million times...and even with their interference, he usually loses!

But yeah hopefully something positive comes from this concussion because I'm really disappointed the Ladder match had to get cancelled.

surrender

Another thing they should really do while Dolph isn't able to wrestle is to focus more on his relationship with AJ. Just give them promos and backstage segments on Raw and Smackdown and let them do what they're good at - more "Dolph and AJ time".

Sorry for all the typos.

Quote Originally Posted by HR View Post

Sorry for all the typos,I was so caught up with emotions over the news of Dolph's concussion.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Sorry for all the typos,I was so caught up with emotions over the news of Dolph's concussion.
    That's OK man, I was only playing. I understand, it is a tough time for us Dolphans.

I just glad they took him out of the Show and didn't take the Title I mean Concusions are not something to mess around with Hes a yoiung guy that has a bright future ahead of him don't mess it up by Wrestling Injury They said he even had Memory lost

If it leads to the Swaggers de-push off my damn TV screen then that's the silver lining.

Would love to see a Ziggler/Morrison tag team

^ Team "They are popular so we should bury them"!

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by LTS View Post
    I just glad they took him out of the Show and didn't take the Title I mean Concusions are not something to mess around with Hes a yoiung guy that has a bright future ahead of him don't mess it up by Wrestling Injury They said he even had Memory lost
    Lets be real hear the Championship match at Extreme Rules is just that a World Heavyweight Title Match either Alberto Del Rio or Swagger will win the Title without Dolph being apart of the match or the decision that will be made by the Referee,lets just hope the decision is a DQ,Count-out,Draw,Double Count-out or Double DQ as long as Dolph keeps his title.

It was announced on Raw that Swagger and Del Rio will be having an I quit match at Extreme Rules to determine the #1 contender.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am then love me for something i'm not
    PW Power 25 winner July 2014

The video game draft final, Emperor vs Blindy

Episode 1 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest Emperor

World's Largest Member Lionhart's Avatar

Seems as though it's
    Spoiler

Spoiler

Banned

He should Buff Bagwell that shit.

Thread Information