Thread: Any factions you'd like to see return in the WWE?(and how would you bring them back?)

Default Any factions you'd like to see return in the WWE?(and how would you bring them back?)

I woud like a return of the Nation of Domination.

Scenario:

The Prime Time Players are given one last opportunity at the Tag Team Championship. Before the match, they reveal that they've been receiving encouragement from a WWE Hall of Famer.

During the match, the referee gets knocked out. Out comes another official, he gets knocked out. Eventually, several backstage officials run out there to restore order. One stays behind- Ron Simmons. He helps the PtP, and they finally become champs.

Eventually, i could see Wade Barrett, the Prime Time Players, and maybe a fourth member (Otunga? Tatsu?) being led by their mouthpiece Ron Simmons (no more just saying "Damn!").

Any factions you'd like to see return? Corporation, DX, Ministry of Darkness, ect? How? What members? Or do you not want to see any return, or think factions suck cheese?

A Kane led Ministry of Darkness is another one i'd be interested in seeing

Default Re: Any factions you'd like to see return in the WWE?(and how would you bring them ba

Evolution is a premise that can be HIGHLY reusable and brilliant to get over the hot up and comers.

hell they can go a face version the next time. the current top star with a past top star and 2 sure fire top talents.

-cena (current)
    -HHH (past and gives the connection to the last group)
    -*future star
    -*future star*

*ryback, roman reigns, cody rhoades, fandango, big e, ambrose, etc....
    Last edited by JACKNIFE; 05-09-2013 at 10:05 PM.
    "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Default Re: Any factions you'd like to see return in the WWE?(and how would you bring them ba

4 Horsemen

The stable would be Flair,Cena,Ziggler,Sandow and Cesaro.The storyline to bring back the stable would be Cena turning heel during a WWE Title match against the #2 babyface i.e Punk upon his return or someone like Christian.During the match it would be a back and forth affair with Cena just not being able to win during a ref bump Flair would comeout and throw a weapon to Cena which he would use to win the match.The following week you would have Flair and Cena as a team(makes alot of sense with Cena being the #1 guy in the company and him and Flair are good friends in real life) Cena would say that he's tried of taking shit from the fans and the rest of the locker room and now he's doing things he wants to due i.e partying,getting layed and is all about the money.

Ziggler,Sandow and Cesaro would join Cena and Flair later on when Cena again runs up again someone he just can't beat clean.The stable then would have Flair as the manger,Cena as the leader,Ziggler as your mid carder and lastly Cesaro and Sandow as you tag team.

The Triple Threat. I have no idea who it could consist of but, I would love to see it in the WWE.

Got Steam? Join the PW.com User Group and play with people you argue with online!
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PWForum

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    The Triple Threat. I have no idea who it could consist of but, I would love to see it in the WWE.

You want to see a faction come back, but you don't know who and you don't know how.....?

Anyway, Kai En Tai. Taka, Funaki, possibly with Yoshi & Tensai.

And bringing over Makoto from Wrestling New Classic, so she can be the first kawaii desu diva.

YOU WILL COMPLY.

Spoiler

I think one of the problems some of the WWE Universe has with Cena is that Cena doesn't appear invincible enough for their tastes. What Cena needs is a REAL challenge. I say bring back the Horsemen and the Dungeon of Doom and have them form the Alliance to End John Cena. Once Cena defeats them even the most hardcore Philadelphia crowds will become true believers.

Wipe him down with gasoline, till his arms are hard and mean.
    From now on boy this iron boat's your home.

Quote Originally Posted by Cenamark2.0 View Post
    I think one of the problems some of the WWE Universe has with Cena is that Cena doesn't appear invincible enough for their tastes. What Cena needs is a REAL challenge. I say bring back the Horsemen and the Dungeon of Doom and have them form the Alliance to End John Cena. Once Cena defeats them even the most hardcore Philadelphia crowds will become true believers.
    He killed The Nexus from the inside out...

I'm still not over it.

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Cenamark2.0 View Post
    Spoiler

Annnyywaaaaaaaays...

Unless like, a Flair-led 4-horsemen I'd rather them build NEW factions than go back to the well and remake old ones. I don't wanna see re-hashes of old gimmicks/stables, because that's all they are- rehashes.

Let people stand on their own thing and do their thing. The Shield are awesome, for example.

~Credit to Bender for the awesome sig

Right to Censor

Quote Originally Posted by Havokwolf View Post
    Spoiler

Annnyywaaaaaaaays...

Unless like, a Flair-led 4-horsemen I'd rather them build NEW factions than go back to the well and remake old ones. I don't wanna see re-hashes of old gimmicks/stables, because that's all they are- rehashes.

Let people stand on their own thing and do their thing. The Shield are awesome, for example.
    Pretty sure its a joke about the Tower of Doom match that was Hogan/Savage vs the Dungeon of Doom the 4 Horsemen Z-Gangsta (Tiny Lister) and the guy who played Bane in Batman and Robin.

Credit to Bender for the awesome sig and av.
    Spoiler

Last Call

I don't really want any old stables back, but if they insisted on bringing an old stable back, I would say anything BUT the Nation of Domination.

Personally, I'd like the Heenan Family to have a present version made, but unfortunately, that wouldn't happen unless they invented cloning.
    Vote godAM and WrestlingMVP for TT KOTF

I wouldn't mind seeing the Heyman Family.

just a plain cunt Waffle Circus's Avatar

I would go with the best option. I would mish mash numerous old stables and into one.

The Brooding Evolution of the Corporate Ministry Union who are Too Cool a Nation of Domination World Order of the 4 Horseman of the Mean Street Posse who dance like Spirit Squad Oddities but still show restraint to know when its Right to Censor Radicalz like Team Madness and whom will never lay down for the 3 Count unless if they are Pretty Mean Sisters and it is their time of the month...

It would be a stable that would include 99% of the WWE roster who are sick of John Cena. Every Raw Cena would have tor run go through a 20 team gauntlet handicap match against the members of the The Brooding Evolution of the Corporate Ministry Union who are Too Cool a Nation of Domination World Order of the 4 Horseman of the Mean Street Posse who dance like Spirit Squad Oddities but still show restraint to know when its Right to Censor Radicalz like Team Madness and whom will never lay down for the 3 Count unless if they are Pretty Mean Sisters and it is their time of the month... and every Pay Per View would just me 40 on 1 Battle Royals pitting John Cena alone in one corner and 40 randomly selected members of the The Brooding Evolution of the Corporate Ministry Union who are Too Cool a Nation of Domination World Order of the 4 Horseman of the Mean Street Posse who dance like Spirit Squad Oddities but still show restraint to know when its Right to Censor Radicalz like Team Madness and whom will never lay down for the 3 Count unless if they are Pretty Mean Sisters and it is their time of the month... in the other corner.

Obviously Cena would win each and every week until it is beaten into the fans skulls that John Cena truly is Superman. There would be numerous fake injuries for Cena to pretend to have and even when the time comes where he is faking being in a full body cast he will still over come the odds and then change his name to John Corporate Whore (inserting slurping noises here as if his mouth is Vinces personal cum dumpster seems appropriate) Cena.

The only one I could possibly see working is an Evolution reform. With all the old members, and a new upcomer like how Orton was. I can get behind that. Flair can stay in a manager only role this time, with an occasional punch here and there.

The Kane led Ministry sounds very cool on paper, but I don't know well it would translate in real life. You would def need a HOT, up and coming dark character to make it legit.

I would also like to see a Heyman Family (call it something else if you want) with Lesnar, & Punk united. Any other Heyman guys?

My only criteria with stables going forward is they need to be taken serious. More like Shield, less like 3MB.

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    You want to see a faction come back, but you don't know who and you don't know how.....?
    I gotta be different. I just don't see anyone on the roster who could play Shane Douglas' role as the monster heel.

If I had to choose someone to fill the Shane Douglas role, it would probably be Kassius Ohno, with his head cheerleader AJ or Sasha Banks from NXT. Brodus going back to his initial debut gimmick could play Bam Bam's enforcer role and Daniel Bryan could play the technical goofball that was Chris Candido.

Got Steam? Join the PW.com User Group and play with people you argue with online!
    http://steamcommunity.com/groups/PWForum

The Heyman Family with Brock and Punk is something that I have been expecting to see ever since Brock's return. I'm not sure who else could join but I would ideally like it to be guys who really re associated with Heyman. Two more guys, three at the most. I don't like stables that are bigger than four or five guys at the most.

As far as bringing back old stables, I'm against it. I think it was in Foley's second book (it was in one of them) where he pointed out that 90% of the time, putting the phrase "The New" in front of a team or stable name usually ends up poorly. If people want it brought back than it worked the first time. The new version will be compared to the first and is almost always doomed to fail.

The Spirit Squad.

You can have Dolph Ziggler be the leader and then put Cody Rhodes, Damien Sandow, Ryback, and Fandango in the cheerleader outfits. They would be the perfect foil for The Shield.

-Fresh Prince-
    Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

Because Ryback's a heel now, you could have him and Wade Barrett team up and form a tag team version of The Nexus. I'd be on board with that. A powerhouse team with Barrett as the mouth piece and Ryback as the muscle to back up the words. Would you want to stare down those two?
    BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

factions in the WWE that i would like to see returned or formed............

FBI (face faction)
    Santino - Leader
    Cesaro
    Fandango
    Ryder
    Enzo Amore (NXT)

The Brood (Tweener)

Christian - Leader
    Gabriel
    Hawkins
    Bourne
    Connor O'Brian (NXT)