[Starting this summer, WWE will air a 30-minute Raw pre-show on Yahoo, reports Variety.
The new online pre-show is part of an exclusive content deal with Yahoo, which will now be WWE's "premiere global video distribution partner."
Yahoo, WWE executive Stephanie McMahon, and Big Show announced official details of their partnership Monday in New York. The content agreement includes:
- Raw's 30-minute pre-show.
- Yahoo will create a "dedicated hub" for WWE video on their website.
- WWE will create "two weekly series of 50 episodes per year to be produced exclusively for distribution on Yahoo."
- Yahoo will release "short-form clips from all WWE television programs," which is currently how WWE distributes matches and segments on YouTube.
- Yahoo will have access to all of WWE's video library, which is described as "exclusive access to WWE’s archives of historical full matches,