Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which WWE superstars do you consider Hall of Fame worthy?

All We Have is Right Now The Champ's Avatar

Question Which WWE superstars do you consider Hall of Fame worthy?

Now, let me preface this by acknowledging that WWE isn't incredibly selective with who they choose to induct, and that I'm well aware that over half of the current roster could make it in there eventually.

However, I'd like to know who, if you guys were in charge of the selection process, you think should be in the Hall.

Let's keep it to current guys and exclude obvious part timers like Rock, Undertaker, and Triple H, all of whom will obviously be headliners down the line.

If you were to ask me right now, a few guys would jump to mind as having already had what I consider to be Hall of Fame careers:

John Cena
    CM Punk
    Randy Orton
    Kane
    Big Show

If you'd like, you can also include guys who you wouldn't induct yet, but you think will be worthy down the road, although I'd imagine that will be a much longer list for many people.

You can also include your personal criteria for induction, if you so choose.

Have at it!

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Default Re: Which WWE superstars do YOU consider Hall of Fame worthy?

The obvious future Hall of Famers are John Cena, CM Punk, Randy Orton, Big Show, and Kane. Depending on the year, Mark Henry will make the HOF into the Hall of Pain. Hopefully guys like Daniel Bryan, Dean Ambrose, and Roman Reigns join them later on. Guys who won't be Hall of Famers, or at least not for a long time due to weak classes, are Dolph Ziggler, Sheamus, and Ryback.

Even though you said to not include part timers, I'm just going to add Brock Lesnar to the HOF group.

Default Re: Which WWE superstars do you consider Hall of Fame worthy?

Excluding those Champ mentioned:

- Chris Jericho and Rey Mysterio are definite future HOFers, without a doubt.

- I could possibly see Brock Lesnar and Mark Henry each getting inducted one day.

- From the women, I could see AJ Lee having a hall of fame worthy career (they will need some women from the post-Lita/Trish era to be inducted one day...). She's already off to a great start and has done more high-profiled things than most mid-carders, which is a big deal for a female in this current era.

- From the non-wrestlers, I could possibly see Michael Cole, Lilian Garcia, and Vickie Guerrero being inducted one day, a long time from now.

surrender

Didn't mention Rey because I honestly consider him to be pretty much retired at this point, but he's a good shout nonetheless.

Don't know how the hell I forgot Jericho, though.

HAYZE

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

The man who is what he says he is and that is a wrestling God! JBL.

I also think Paul Heyman and William Regal should be there but Heyman's status with the E is odd. If Bill Watts in in, Bischoff should be as well but again, the relationship may preclude that. Oh, and I almost forgot..... WHY ISN'T RANDY SAVAGE IN THE HALL?

Good call with Regal he should def go in at some point. Also think ADR and Christian will get in, and although I hate to say it but Miz might be on his way in too.

Banner Credit: Spike

Yeah I was actually thinking Regal is a possibility too. Forgot about JBL though, he's likely make it in.

surrender

I'd like to see Mike Chioda make it in. He's called some of the great matches over the decades.

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Now, let me preface this by acknowledging that WWE isn't incredibly selective with who they choose to induct, and that I'm well aware that over half of the current roster could make it in there eventually.

However, I'd like to know who, if you guys were in charge of the selection process, you think should be in the Hall.

Let's keep it to current guys and exclude obvious part timers like Rock, Undertaker, and Triple H, all of whom will obviously be headliners down the line.

If you were to ask me right now, a few guys would jump to mind as having already had what I consider to be Hall of Fame careers:

John Cena
    CM Punk
    Randy Orton
    Kane
    Big Show

If you'd like, you can also include guys who you wouldn't induct yet, but you think will be worthy down the road, although I'd imagine that will be a much longer list for many people.

You can also include your personal criteria for induction, if you so choose.

Have at it!
    Those names you listed and I would also add Jericho,Mysterio,Brock,Henry and Christian.When people ask question like this I always take it as if the company went out of business today who right now would be HOF worthy.Ya guys like Sheamus,Bryan,Ziggler and others are on their way and probably will be HOF worthy by the time their careers are over but as of today only the names you listed and the few I added.

Another good question would be, "Of the obvious headliner HOF'ers of Rock, Undertaker and Triple H, in what order do you think they will be inducted?"

Quote Originally Posted by EvenFlowDDT View Post
    Another good question would be, "Of the obvious headliner HOF'ers of Rock, Undertaker and Triple H, in what order do you think they will be inducted?"
    Good question.

I'm gonna say it'll go Undertaker, then Rock, then Triple H. That's just a shot in the dark, though. If Rock doesn't wrestle next year, he could potentially go first.

HAYZE

Rey Mysterio no doubt, for a little guy he's made one hell of an impact and he's set a few records. I think they'd probably have Sin Cara induct him maybe? Cena for sure without a doubt in my mind will most defiantely get inducted some day as well. I'm pretty sure the Rock is very, very close to be inducted in the next...2 years and if he was inducted at the next HOF that wouldn't suprise me. HHH as well who will get inducted by HBK I reckon or possibly Stephanie.
    BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
    The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
    Thanks to all who give rep

Vince McMahon, probably after he dies, will be inducted by Stephanie and HHH.

Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar

Christian will go on one day as the headline inductee...Then a week later they'll make Orton the headliner instead.

Santino.

If Koko B Ware can make it as a fan favorite...

(Though I think it was his Parrot that the fans were truly cheering for)

Currently Playing - NBA 2k14, The Banner Saga

Actually Orton would be the headliner 2 days after Christian was named the headliner
    BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
    The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
    Thanks to all who give rep

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Christian will go on one day as the headline inductee...Then a week later they'll make Orton the headliner instead.
    Tell me about it....

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriofan View Post
    Actually Orton would be the headliner 2 days after Christian was named the headliner
    Fucking yes thats exactly what would happen! FUCK THIS COMPANY!!!!

ONE MORE MATCH!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CIG View Post
    Santino.

If Koko B Ware can make it as a fan favorite...

(Though I think it was his Parrot that the fans were truly cheering for)
    Santino is no Koko!

I was at that HOF ceremony and you are right. The crowd loved Frankie, even when he shit on the podium.

I would go with the names you guys picked. I would add Cody, Kobi, R Truth

On a side note I hope Owen gets in and as far as Macho goes I heard he didn't want anything to do with HOF when he was alive so I don't think you shoud put him now. It would have been the same with Bruno he didn't want anything to do with it but went in this Year under his own freewill while still alive.

Daniel Bryan/Dean Ambrose/Tyson Kidd/Dolph Ziggler!!!!!!!111!!!

Quote Originally Posted by LTS View Post
    I would go with the names you guys picked. I would add Cody, Kobi, R Truth

On a side note I hope Owen gets in and as far as Macho goes I heard he didn't want anything to do with HOF when he was alive so I don't think you shoud put him now. It would have been the same with Bruno he didn't want anything to do with it but went in this Year under his own freewill while still alive.
    It's too early in my opinion to judge Cody or Kofi (I think that's who you meant). As far as R-Truth is concerned, really? I don't even think the guy deserves a spot on the roster. Certainly not in the hall. My understanding is that Owen's wife doesn't want anything to do with the E. Very much like why people say Macho isn't in the hall. I know this won't win me any popularity contests but I don't think Owen deserves to be there anyway. By all accounts he seems to have been a great guy and very loved by his peers but had he not died the way he did, would he be so revered by the fans? He became 10 time more popular after his death. Back when he was alive, he was a jobber.

Obviously as you stated a lot of names currently in the company will eventually get in. But, one's that truly deserve to get in at the minute I would say are Cena, Big Show, Undertaker, Triple H, The Rock, Orton, Kane, Christian, Punk, Jericho, Mysterio, Lesnar and JBL.

Wrestlers that are well on there way of being on the list are guys like Bryan, AJ Lee and Ziggler. Of course the way it's ran you should definitely expect guys like Kingston, The Miz, etc also finding there way in the HOF.
    Thanks too Fresh Prince

Banned

Chris Jericho: This guy will surely be inducted into the wwe HOF. Well hopefully not for a while because he is one off the best things in the wwe right now. He puts on great matches every week. He makes younger talent look guy. And he could pretty much feud with anyone. And also now cena's gone. Am hoping Jericho faces Ryback at extreme rules.

Cm Punk: Since the pipe bomb he has been awesome. Though didn't enjoy his feud with Bryan. Anyway he has had a great couple off years. I have enjoyed his promos his matches. Especially his bouts with Cena.

John Cena: it's pretty oblivious he will get inducted. Though I do wish he will turn heel eventually. Because its just ridiculous how he has had the same character for 8 years.

Big Show: Always been a fan. He is a great performer. And honestly I sometimes wonder what wwe will be like without the attitude era guys around. Because they seem too be the only wrestlers too make the younger talent look good.

Kane: Don't like his current comedy gimmick. Though I have always been a fan off Kane's. And an sure he will get inducted.

MO to the G to the UNS! BadNewsFan's Avatar

Agree with every name that you guys have listed but I gotta say, and I'm not trying to troll here, but isn't pretty much everyone on the roster a pretty good canidate given the stupid criteria the WWE seemingly has for HOFers.

Take a guy like Kofi Kingston, I like his work, but in all honestly I wouldn't put him in, but given the fact tat guys like Hacksaw, and Koko are in how could he not be, he's held more titles then both of those guys did in the WWE combined.

Great Kahli will probably make it one day sadly.

- - - Updated - - -

Agree with every name that you guys have listed but I gotta say, and I'm not trying to troll here, but isn't pretty much everyone on the roster a pretty good canidate given the stupid criteria the WWE seemingly has for HOFers.

Take a guy like Kofi Kingston, I like his work, but in all honestly I wouldn't put him in, but given the fact tat guys like Hacksaw, and Koko are in how could he not be, he's held more titles then both of those guys did in the WWE combined.

Great Kahli will probably make it one day sadly.

Shout out to Bender for the Bad Ass Bad News Banner!

This makes Punk Hall of Fame Worthy!
    http://www.wwe.com/videos/playlists/...sions-playlist

He's a Paul Heyman guy!

Thread Information