Thread: I Want To See This

Default I Want To See This

At the next Open Fight Night, it's a special "Challenge Champion Night" where anybody can show up and challenge anybody that is a champion for a title match. Brischoff and Brisco come to the ring and cut a promo on Chavo and Super Mex, drawing them to the ring but when the two Mexicans are there they are attacked from behind in the ring by Doc and Knox with Brisco screaming that it's Doc and Knox that are doing the challenge for the tag teams belts. Match becomes a brawl all over the arena and Chavo gets injured. He's brought in and pinned by Doc in the ring. New tag champs, Doc and Knox.

The week after there's a tag team gauntlet for the number one contendership. It's the classic battle royale but with tag teams, it's pins and thrown over the top topes. Roode/Aries wins this.

The week after, there's the tag match between Roode/Aries vs Doc and Knox for the titles. All throughout the match, Aces & 8s try to intervene but various TNA wrestlers prevents them whether it's Hernendez or Magnus or Joe, etc...Finally Aries/Roode do win the tag titles. Following that, Aces & 8s come in and we see in the back that they've taken everybody out that tried to prevented them to interfere and they attack Aries and Roode and it's quite the beatdown. Then they leave. Usualy after a beatdown, the show ends or you don't see what happens with the victims. But now they go to commercials, and when they come back, you see Aries and Roode slowly rising up pretty hurt and they are pissed as Hell and intense. They cut a promo saying Aces & 8s have messed with the wrong animals and as of right now, they're going after all the belts, including the World title by Bully and the TV title by Devon.

That's the spark that puts a smile on Hogan's face and he makes the match, at Slammiversary it's Bully and Devon against Roode and Aries and whomever gets the pin, gets the championship. It's a tag match so if either Bully or Devon pin either Aries and Roode, Bully and Devon get the tag titles, and if Roode/Aries get the pin, not only they keep the tag titles but the wrestler that pins Bully get his World title but if he pins Devon, he gets the tv title.

What it does is that it create a sort of faction to go after Aces & 8s, a war that could go on a while(at least until BFG) but also the way it is set up, you could still have Bully vs AJ Styles at BFG for the title by having Devon get pinned by either Roode or Aries. Roode and Aries would not have all the belts RIGHT NOW but it would add one more belt to what they have. Bottom line, it makes them more important.

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

Default Re: I Want To See This

I can dig it.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

Banned

Is it Knox or Knux?

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Black Tooth View Post
    Is it Knox or Knux?
    In TNA, his name is Knux.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

Banned

By the way, cool proposal.
    It'd be cooler if you replace Aries with anyone else on the TNA roster.

Is it Knox or Knux?
    It's "Big Beard #5".

Banned

The Big Beard in TNA is the equivalent of when everyone's entrance music in WWE sounded the same a few years ago.

The Big Beard in TNA is the equivalent of when everyone's entrance music in WWE sounded the same a few years ago.
    Or when TNA kept doing those roll ups as finisher.

Banned

or how about in WWF where the good guy would lose the match and yet, after the bell, the bad guy would get their comeuppance and the good guy's music would play.

WWE revived this old trick at WM29 with Henry and Rybotch.

or how about in WWF where the good guy would lose the match and yet, after the bell, the bad guy would get their comeuppance and the good guy's music would play.

WWE revived this old trick at WM29 with Henry and Rybotch.
    Oh man I hate that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BestInThe205 View Post
    I can dig it.
    SUUUUUKKKKKAHHHHHHH!

Wait, Book isn't with TNA anymore. Sorry.

Thread Information