Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: No One Cares about Impact 4/25

Default No One Cares about Impact 4/25

Just got home one hour into the show and there was no party thread so here it is.

TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

Banned

Default Re: No One Cares about Impact 4/25

I'm watching it right now.
    Hernandi just flew thru the air.

Daniels is really taking a lot about how great Fortune was when he was barely in it.

TNA Forum Title History
    X Championship (2 time)

Bone Thugs Foreva!!!

Let's go Mickie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
    Velvet is garbage!!!!!
    Last edited by Tha Masta; 04-25-2013 at 09:45 PM.
    Go Redskins: 3-13/NFCE: 0-6/ PreS: 4-0/ last year: 10-6/ 5-1
    2012 NFC East Champs
    Go Nationals: 86-76/ last year: 98-64
    2012 NL East Champs
    Go Orioles: 85-77/ last year: 93-69
    2012 Wild Card Winner

You know what? Just fuck everything about this company.

Greatest Champion Ever The Champ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post
    You know what? Just fuck everything about this company.
    That bad, huh?

Has Hogan won the title yet?

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

That was a boring episode. Hopefully the tapings tonight produces something better for next week..

surrender

Banned

I'm still saying Hogan vs. Bully at Slammiversary and Hogan vs. Morgan at BFG.

After tonite, there's a part of me that thinks Hogan&Sting vs. Aces and Eights at Slammiversary. That would be crap.

Just got my 'net back on

Happy to see both my girls Velvet and Mickie tonight.

Let them pigeons loose

If someone hates you for no reason, give that fucker a reason. banner by My friend Sticky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ness
    Just remember that women don't want a guy who is a pussy. They already have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadOchoCinco
    Opinions are like orgasms... mine is the most important n I really don't care about yours...

So this is how an Impact party thread looks like when I don't make them.

Missed Impact as I was busy tonight but it's sitting on my PVR box.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Random thoughts on the Impact time apparently forgot...

-Who decided that James Storm, Samoa Joe, Brutus Magnus and Joseph Park are my heroes? And why wasn't I informed about this up until now? I'm surprised to find out how little I know about myself...

-Look! Actual Security Guards! They all must have been locked in a basement... All 3 of them... Why are they trying to fix something now when it has been broken for months? It's not gonna really do anything but remind everybody that calling the authorities is very much an option.

-AJ Styles' new finisher is called the 'CalfKiller'? Aside from being a horrible name... that also seems to be one gigantic spoiler...

-I guess somebody forgot to tell James Storm what AJ's finisher is called. Way to leave a redneck hanging, Mike Tenay.

-Does it bother anyone else when James Storm says “I'm sitting here” when he's clearly standing? Does the concept of standing scare and confuse him?

-I hear AJ Styles arrived to Impact in a blimp... Take that, the Shield!

-Do we really need BI pulling this AJ storyline in multiple directions? I'm not even sure what the proper reaction to what they were saying was. Yay? Boo? Indifference? I don't even know.

-Daniels, don't point out the 4 in 4-tune... 'Cause it just reminds us how stupid it was that the group was comprised of 5 people... Oh, TNA...

-Ok, maybe A's & 8's is slightly fooling me into believing that Ken Anderson might be vaguely entertaining. His matches will quickly snap me back into reality, though.

-James Storm really did get to spend a lot of quality time with Kenny's taint... Joseph must have needed more time to finish his ribs...

-Somebody needs to go through a table? Well, Jeff Hardy isn't here... So, send out Ab-... I mean, Joseph Park.

-Park didn't really get much air during that 3D... I blame the ribs...

-No Abyss transformation? Who needs continuity anyways?

-Those guys are A's & 8's? Really? No wonder they have all those A's & 8's logos on their jackets... I would have never guessed they were them...

-You know what? Taryn really ain't that bad of a wrestler. I think I like that hot mess. I'm not really sure why she is called a 'hot mess'... but I'll go along with it.

-Tara really didn't try to hide the fact that that match was gonna end in a flukey manner. Eh, that's just wrestling for ya.

-Jesse from Big Brother's theme makes me miss Ring Ka King... and Chris Masters... We so got the short end of the stick on that one.

-Roids vs Even more roids... Yawn. That match would probably give Vince McMahon a boner.

-There goes BI pulling another storyline in multiple directions. Everybody's feuding with everybody.

-Time for Aries to act like an irrational face... Why wasn't he more upset when Roo bailed on him and left him to face Sting? Or how about when Roo just randomly disappeared from TV for 2 weeks?

-Jeff Hardy is gone? I'm ok with that.

-Chris Sabin is back? Huzzah! Wait... Why are they putting him on the taped show? Are they playing it safe in case he gets injured again? Suggestion: Don't put him in any stupid gimmick matches.

-Aries & Roo vs The Mexicans? Ok match... but I'm so sick and tired of seeing these guys wrestle each other.

-Man, Aries and Chavo have no chemistry with each other. Sloppy stuff when those two squared off.

-I like how SuperMex cushioned his landing with his face... Good thinking...

-I think that tag match could have used way more interference...

-It just wouldn't be a proper Impact without somebody calling Todd gay...

-Something seems very wrong about BI having a pleasant conversation with a member of A's & 8's... Maybe TNA should, I don't know, try not to overbook shit?

-Morgan's beard in da house...

-A Matt Morgan promo? It must be my birthday... Oh, I hate being me...

-I think Morgan's beard confused the crowd... Yay! Boo! Yay! Stop playing every side! My god.

-Remember Hogan's cape? Apparently TNA didn't up until tonight...

-Now we're referencing Hogan's stupid plan for Morgan that went absolutely nowhere and hasn't been mentioned in almost a year... Tonight must be the night of putting dead storylines to rest... Maybe next week we'll find out why Joey Ryan is no longer tagging with Matt Morgan... Won't that be fun?

-Desperate times call for desperate measures... unless said desperate measures is a heel being a heel...

-You'd think Morgan winning the Title would be a better outcome than just letting A's & 8's take over the company... And here I thought A's & 8's were bigger than heels and faces... I blame Ed.

-Andre never bitched and whined? How would Hogan know? I mean, nobody could even understand what Andre was even saying half the time... Besides, that's what Andre had Bobby the Brain for. So, I guess Hogan is technically right.

-I'm gonna vote for the X-Division to commit Suicide... Oh, that wasn't what option C meant? Well, then who the hell is Suicide?

-If Velvet Sky wasn't hot I would say she's completely useless... In wrestling, that is.

-Mickie/Velvet was... a damn shame...

-I love how Velvet's leg would magically heal every other second... That's what I call psychology...

-A shitty Roll-Up and no Mickie heel turn... No wonder they cut away from that trainwreck so quickly...

-Hogan looking really sad and old... Bully cutting the same promo he does every week... and Sting ending up being our hero... Yup, that last segment made me want to eat a gun laced with rat poison... Vintage TNA!

-Overall, very boring and forgettable show. Although, it did have a few moments here and there... and the sexy pics did raise the quality a bit(Among other things)... I'll give it a mediocre.

-Did I hear a Pope mention when Bully was listing the heroes A's & 8's killed? Wait... Wasn't the Pope a heel when they took him out? Does Bully not know what a hero is?

-No joke, but you can really feel the sexual tension when Brooke and her father are in the same room...

-No mention of Jet Ski's tonight? Disappointing.

-Did EY take himself out? What happened to that hero? He must have been eaten by a shark that happened to be in A's & 8's...

-Finished.

I ageed The show wasn't that great I love Mickie/Valvet Match up to the end I mean come ODB get out the way Its not Mickie problem that her leg is hurt. Let Mickie attact.

I didn't mind seeing Sting so up at the end, but I think it pulls away from AJ deing the big Hero in the end

Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar

Come on whocares, it's not like there's a main event heel who is proud of his magnificent calves or anything.

Wait...

OH GOD DAMMIT TNA!

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    I never thought I'd say this, but ... dammit, give Falcy a modship!
    FALCONE 4 MOD 2027 (I'm being realistic)

Banned

Matt Morgan should lose the cape and bring back the blue cloak!

Anderson runs to the ring like a don't know the word for it. I think it has the word ass in it somewhere. That's it Dumbass, Anderson runs to the ring like a dumbass.

Nice to see a 3D after so long.

Still don't get the Hot Mess nickname for Taryn but a pretty fun match.

Robbie E gains some respect for the Al Bundy name drop.

Rob Terry vs. Jesse wasn't that bad of a match. Jesse could do well in the business. And I am not sure what is wrong with Terry finisher. It looks like Ron Simmons spinebuster with more height and less impact. Not sure how that works.

I am glad Sabin is finally returning, but I hope his body can take it. He may need to get out of the X-division.

I was joking a few weeks about Fortune but since they are bring it. It could reform. Most likely with Daniels getting kicked out of it.

Looks like Hogan and Sting(TNA Leaders) vs. Team 3D(Aces and Eights Leaders guesing D'lo doesn't count) at next PPV

Quote Originally Posted by Lony View Post
    So this is how an Impact party thread looks like when I don't make them.

Missed Impact as I was busy tonight but it's sitting on my PVR box.
    I thought you pulled a vintage ED. Back in the day he always did the party thread and when he didn't do one the show sucked. And when you didn't do one well wait until you see it on your DVR.
    Quote Originally Posted by whocares View Post
    -AJ Styles' new finisher is called the 'CalfKiller'? Aside from being a horrible name... that also seems to be one gigantic spoiler...

-Daniels, don't point out the 4 in 4-tune... 'Cause it just reminds us how stupid it was that the group was comprised of 5 people... Oh, TNA...

-Ok, maybe A's & 8's is slightly fooling me into believing that Ken Anderson might be vaguely entertaining. His matches will quickly snap me back into reality, though.

-You know what? Taryn really ain't that bad of a wrestler. I think I like that hot mess. I'm not really sure why she is called a 'hot mess'... but I'll go along with it.

-Roids vs Even more roids... Yawn. That match would probably give Vince McMahon a boner.

-I think Morgan's beard confused the crowd... Yay! Boo! Yay! Stop playing every side! My god.

-Did I hear a Pope mention when Bully was listing the heroes A's & 8's killed? Wait... Wasn't the Pope a heel when they took him out? Does Bully not know what a hero is?

-No joke, but you can really feel the sexual tension when Brooke and her father are in the same room...
    AJ isn't calling it that. Tenay just named it in hopes AJ will save TNA again. He is cltuching at straws.

At one point the group even had seven members in it.

Anderson can be entertain when he is not wrestling. If Bully is the Donbot of TNA then Anderson would be the clamps.

She really isn't and found it the better of the two knockout matches

It was good for what it was. Jesse is kinda of decent.

Jeff can give up drugs. He can give up the title. But he can't give up both at the same time.

Hogan wanted Morgan to just take the ball and run with it. Not politic for the ball to run with it.

Heel or face Pope is the hero we wanted. Yes I am speaking for all of us here. Yep, all 8 of us.

I thought Hogan liked men based on that sex tape and Brooke isn't a man ...now. Even though one of my friends claim he heard Brooke T call Brooke Brook. And it not like Hogan would pay for a sex change operation and call him his daughter so he an excuse to always be around him. That joke got to complex and broken somewhere in here.

TNA Forum Title History
    X Championship (2 time)

Quote Originally Posted by X-zero
    Anderson runs to the ring like a don't know the word for it. I think it has the word ass in it somewhere. That's it Dumbass, Anderson runs to the ring like a dumbass.
    I thought it was funny. It reminded me of that little goofy run Chris Jericho did when he interfered in the Rock's match after his WWF debut. Why do I remember that? Oh yeah. 'Cause Chris Jericho is awesome.

Nice to see a 3D after so long.
    Even if Park didn't take it all that great. I think D-von hit the floor sooner than he ever has performing that move.

Still don't get the Hot Mess nickname for Taryn but a pretty fun match.
    It's either cause her hair used to be so much of a mess... Or because she killed Drew McIntyre... Take your pick.

Robbie E gains some respect for the Al Bundy name drop.
    Yup, 90's references for the win.

Rob Terry vs. Jesse wasn't that bad of a match. Jesse could do well in the business. And I am not sure what is wrong with Terry finisher. It looks like Ron Simmons spinebuster with more height and less impact. Not sure how that works.
    Jesse from Big Brother will just end up like Chris Masters... minus what little success Masters actually had.

As for Terry, there really is only one reason he'd perform his finisher so gentle: He's probably hurt someone before. No proof of this... But I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. Why else keep him out of the ring for so long?

I am glad Sabin is finally returning, but I hope his body can take it. He may need to get out of the X-division.
    Short guy that can't do flippy... Wrestling would not be kind to him.

I was joking a few weeks about Fortune but since they are bring it. It could reform. Most likely with Daniels getting kicked out of it.
    You'd have a better chance of seeing Beer Money reformed.

Looks like Hogan and Sting(TNA Leaders) vs. Team 3D(Aces and Eights Leaders guesing D'lo doesn't count) at next PPV
    I don't see Hogan wrestling. I think he actually realizes these days that he can't and shouldn't be wrestling anymore.

I thought you pulled a vintage ED. Back in the day he always did the party thread and when he didn't do one the show sucked. And when you didn't do one well wait until you see it on your DVR.
    In other words, it's all Lony's fault that Impact sucked. Boo-Lony!

AJ isn't calling it that. Tenay just named it in hopes AJ will save TNA again. He is cltuching at straws.
    The Professor would never lie. How dare you try to sully his good name.

At one point the group even had seven members in it.
    Ric Flair doesn't count. His ex-wife got his 4-tune spot in the divorce. And since we've never seen her on TNA TV... That spot just becomes negated.

Anderson can be entertain when he is not wrestling. If Bully is the Donbot of TNA then Anderson would be the clamps.
    The only problem is that they're on a wrestling show... So, that's always going to be a bit of an issue.

She really isn't and found it the better of the two knockout matches
    Of course, the only problem with Taryn is that her mic skills are slightly worse than Gail Kim's... That might be a problem.

It was good for what it was. Jesse is kinda of decent.
    You say decent... I say 'blah'... We're at odds.

Jeff can give up drugs. He can give up the title. But he can't give up both at the same time.
    But I thought he did? I'm confused.

Hogan wanted Morgan to just take the ball and run with it. Not politic for the ball to run with it.
    So, Hogan had a problem with Morgan trying to be him? What a hypocrite.

Heel or face Pope is the hero we wanted. Yes I am speaking for all of us here. Yep, all 8 of us.
    You had a chance to make a Dark Knight reference... and you blew it. We're all so ashamed of you. You've disappointed all 8 of us.

I thought Hogan liked men based on that sex tape and Brooke isn't a man ...now. Even though one of my friends claim he heard Brooke T call Brooke Brook. And it not like Hogan would pay for a sex change operation and call him his daughter so he an excuse to always be around him. That joke got to complex and broken somewhere in here.
    Bi-mania is runnin' wild when it comes to the Hulkster. He loves the ladies... and the occasional Beefcake. Yummy.

Random thoughts on the Impact time apparently forgot...

-Who decided that James Storm, Samoa Joe, Brutus Magnus and Joseph Park are my heroes? And why wasn't I informed about this up until now? I'm surprised to find out how little I know about myself...

-Look! Actual Security Guards! They all must have been locked in a basement... All 3 of them... Why are they trying to fix something now when it has been broken for months? It's not gonna really do anything but remind everybody that calling the authorities is very much an option.

-I guess somebody forgot to tell James Storm what AJ's finisher is called. Way to leave a redneck hanging, Mike Tenay.

-Does it bother anyone else when James Storm says “I'm sitting here” when he's clearly standing? Does the concept of standing scare and confuse him?

-I hear AJ Styles arrived to Impact in a blimp... Take that, the Shield!

-Do we really need BI pulling this AJ storyline in multiple directions? I'm not even sure what the proper reaction to what they were saying was. Yay? Boo? Indifference? I don't even know.

-James Storm really did get to spend a lot of quality time with Kenny's taint... Joseph must have needed more time to finish his ribs...

-Somebody needs to go through a table? Well, Jeff Hardy isn't here... So, send out Ab-... I mean, Joseph Park.

-Park didn't really get much air during that 3D... I blame the ribs...

-No Abyss transformation? Who needs continuity anyways?

-Those guys are A's & 8's? Really? No wonder they have all those A's & 8's logos on their jackets... I would have never guessed they were them...

-Tara really didn't try to hide the fact that that match was gonna end in a flukey manner. Eh, that's just wrestling for ya.

-Jesse from Big Brother's theme makes me miss Ring Ka King... and Chris Masters... We so got the short end of the stick on that one.

-There goes BI pulling another storyline in multiple directions. Everybody's feuding with everybody.

-Time for Aries to act like an irrational face... Why wasn't he more upset when Roo bailed on him and left him to face Sting? Or how about when Roo just randomly disappeared from TV for 2 weeks?

-Chris Sabin is back? Huzzah! Wait... Why are they putting him on the taped show? Are they playing it safe in case he gets injured again? Suggestion: Don't put him in any stupid gimmick matches.

-Aries & Roo vs The Mexicans? Ok match... but I'm so sick and tired of seeing these guys wrestle each other.

-Man, Aries and Chavo have no chemistry with each other. Sloppy stuff when those two squared off.

-I like how SuperMex cushioned his landing with his face... Good thinking...

-I think that tag match could have used way more interference...

-It just wouldn't be a proper Impact without somebody calling Todd gay...

-Something seems very wrong about BI having a pleasant conversation with a member of A's & 8's... Maybe TNA should, I don't know, try not to overbook shit?

-Morgan's beard in da house...

-A Matt Morgan promo? It must be my birthday... Oh, I hate being me...

-Remember Hogan's cape? Apparently TNA didn't up until tonight...

-Now we're referencing Hogan's stupid plan for Morgan that went absolutely nowhere and hasn't been mentioned in almost a year... Tonight must be the night of putting dead storylines to rest... Maybe next week we'll find out why Joey Ryan is no longer tagging with Matt Morgan... Won't that be fun?

-Desperate times call for desperate measures... unless said desperate measures is a heel being a heel...

-You'd think Morgan winning the Title would be a better outcome than just letting A's & 8's take over the company... And here I thought A's & 8's were bigger than heels and faces... I blame Ed.

-Andre never bitched and whined? How would Hogan know? I mean, nobody could even understand what Andre was even saying half the time... Besides, that's what Andre had Bobby the Brain for. So, I guess Hogan is technically right.

-I'm gonna vote for the X-Division to commit Suicide... Oh, that wasn't what option C meant? Well, then who the hell is Suicide?

-If Velvet Sky wasn't hot I would say she's completely useless... In wrestling, that is.

-Mickie/Velvet was... a damn shame...

-I love how Velvet's leg would magically heal every other second... That's what I call psychology...

-A shitty Roll-Up and no Mickie heel turn... No wonder they cut away from that trainwreck so quickly...

-Hogan looking really sad and old... Bully cutting the same promo he does every week... and Sting ending up being our hero... Yup, that last segment made me want to eat a gun laced with rat poison... Vintage TNA!

-Overall, very boring and forgettable show. Although, it did have a few moments here and there... and the sexy pics did raise the quality a bit(Among other things)... I'll give it a mediocre.

-No mention of Jet Ski's tonight? Disappointing.

-Did EY take himself out? What happened to that hero? He must have been eaten by a shark that happened to be in A's & 8's...

-Finished.
    Great work!

As far as James Storm, his promos are funnier and more awkward every week. I bet the crowd did not understand half of what he was saying this week. All I heard was "beating.....ass!...AJ Stall....you....sitting up...beer!"

Chris Daniels:"remember Fortune when we were 8 in the group and i'm still making a "4" gesture?"

As for Hogan the only reason he's not giving Morgan the title shot it's because he's jealous, he wants the title shot himself. Even my 8 years old nephew could not understand Hogan on that one.

I find the BI/AJ/Storm/Roode with a lil dash of Aries storyline enjoyable so far.

Thanks Bender

Did Hogan stop getting his hair weave? He was wearing the bandanna pretty low on his head and covering up the whole back of his neck. Did he finally accept the fact that he is bald?

- - - Updated - - -

First off, I loved your entire post but I had to just single this part out. It really is creepy the way they are around each other. You couldn't cut the sexual tension with a knife, you would require a Husqvarna 240 Chainsaw 18" Bar Gas Powered 38.2cc 2 Cycle Chain Saw 38cc in order to cut through that sexual tension. At the very least, it is uncomfortable. I have to wonder if Nick is somewhere in Los Angeles watching Impact while masturbating and using his tears as lubricant.

Quote Originally Posted by Butters' Pitt View Post
    As for Hogan the only reason he's not giving Morgan the title shot it's because he's jealous, he wants the title shot himself. Even my 8 years old nephew could not understand Hogan on that one.
    Hogan rational was one of the age of fact in wrestling. If a person has a full beard in wrestling then most likely you can't trust them. The thicker the beard the more likely a heel.

TNA Forum Title History
    X Championship (2 time)

Quote Originally Posted by X-zero View Post
    Hogan rational was one of the age of fact in wrestling. If a person has a full beard in wrestling then most likely you can't trust them. The thicker the beard the more likely a heel.
    Randy Savage would say otherwise! OOOOHHHHH YEEEEEAAAAHHHHH!

DIG IT!!!!!!!!!

I just realized something... They gave AJ Styles a new submission finisher so he can either breeze through the BFG Series... or have a come-from-behind victory, didn't they?

The last time a TNA storyline was this telegraphed Austin Aries ended up with the TNA Title way before he had even proven himself in the mainevent scene. Which probably means this time Brutus Magnus will end up with the TNA Title(Despite never having a decent push as a Singles competitor)... causing AJ Styles' big push to flop after he defeats Bully Ray in a grudge match for nothing...

I just realized something... They gave AJ Styles a new submission finisher so he can either breeze through the BFG Series... or have a come-from-behind victory, didn't they?

The last time a TNA storyline was this telegraphed Austin Aries ended up with the TNA Title way before he had even proven himself in the mainevent scene. Which probably means this time Brutus Magnus will end up with the TNA Title(Despite never having a decent push as a Singles competitor)... causing AJ Styles' big push to flop after he defeats Bully Ray in a grudge match for nothing...
    You say Aries didn't prove himself fine. Given the circumstances around the first Aries/Roode match what would you have done differently?

Thanks Bender

Speaking of which, the "calf killer" has to be the lamest name for a finisher in recent memory.

"I've seen a million people die, it's up to us to stop the war."

Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    You say Aries didn't prove himself fine. Given the circumstances around the first Aries/Roode match what would you have done differently?
    First of all, Aries/Roo shouldn't have happened(At least, not at that time)... that win belonged to James Storm.

Second, turning the X-Title into a golden ticket and having Aries forfeit it should have never happened. 'Cause that just hurt the X-Title's credibility and put Aries into a situation where he had to win.

Anyways, here's what should have happened: Aries cuts a promo about how he's the greatest X-Champ ever and cannot be beaten. He's so great, in fact, that he's renaming the X-Title the A-Title. Why? 'Cause 'A' represents excellence... and that's what he is. But there's a problem: One 'A' just isn't enough for Austin Aries. Yup, A Double wants double A's... and he ain't talking about batteries. He issues a warning to all the maineventers: “Sting, Jeff Hardy, Kurt Angle, Bully Ray, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, James Storm, Robert Roode... Make way for greatness. 'Cause Austin Aries is on his way to upgrade the TNA Title.”

Aries then goes on to wrestle guys in the mainevent scene while occasionally defending his X-Title. During this time, a strong face and heel are being built in the X-Division. Who? I don't know... How about Anthony Nese and Sonjay Dutt?

Eventually, after Aries picks up some big wins in the mainevent scene, he drops the X-Title to Sonjay in a flukey manner. Aries is livid. He wants his Title back. Rematch!

Oh, but wait! It won't be a 1-on-1 match. 'Cause here comes a new challenger! Yup, Nese steps in and makes it a good old-fashioned 3-way.

Match, match, match, match... Oh no! Outside interference by... Uhhh... let's say Samoa Joe. Aries is out! Nese eats the pin! Sonjay is still the X-Champ! Aries can leave the X-Division behind.

Buildup, buildup, buildup, buildup... Austin Aries is the new TNA Champion!

I'd do something like that... but with a little more substance.

In short, my main problem with the Aries stuff was that TNA had him completely bypass the upper half of the ladder at the expense of someone they were already building up the right way. James Storm proved he can hang with maineventers... and Austin Aries only proved he could hang with jobbers(Remember, the X-Division was in really bad shape when he was on top).

Thread Information