Thread: wwe network may not come in fall or this year due to new divas show

Question wwe network may not come in fall or this year due to new divas show

credit f4wonline

There were people within WWE that have been working with the WWE Network who were surprised to hear about E! picking up the WWE Divas reality show. Some didn't know about it until it was announced online earlier this week. The Divas reality show was originally earmarked for the WWE Network.
    Back in February, a WWE production memo stated that the planned start date for the Network was fall 2013. There's a feeling with the Divas show getting picked up by E!, that's a strong indication that the Network won't be ready by fall or likely anytime in 2013.

Default Re: wwe network may not come in fall or this year due to new divas show

What?

My God the dirt-sheets are struggling lately.

Yeah, this doesn't actually give any real information.

I wouldn't be surprised if it's pushed back another year, though.

Well I'm guessing what they are trying to say is that the Divas reality show was always one of the major projects for the WWE Network, and the fact that they are going ahead with it in a partnership with another network is an indication that the WWE Network won't be launching any time soon.

Banned

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say this will still be the case in 5 years time.

Wrestling is a dying field of entertainment and has a pretty embarrassing stigma surrounding it, sure it brings steady ratings and decent revenue but it's a dirty word and cable companies rightly shouldn't touch the thing. An extra $10+ a month on a channel without their two main TV shows? Erm, no...

Thread Information