Thread: Da da, dada da dadadadadada da dadaaaa dada

Default Da da, dada da dadadadadada da dadaaaa dada

Well, we've had 3 weeks worth of this style crowd. (Well, two really) last weeks sad attempt by the WWE to "suggest" and almost force the crowd to chant and be hot, I'm not counting.

Does the crowd go back to bland, non vocal anytime soon? Do you want it to? Has the novelty of the theme humming, the chants, the wave. Have they grown stale already?

Trust me I love a nasty, hot crowd. But, am I the only one that sits there thinking "the current product doesn't match what's going on where the fans are sitting" it's sad when I'm more interested in what the next chant is gonna be, or more focused on the crowd interaction than the product itself.

Default Re: Da da, dada da dadadadadada da dadaaaa dada

Quote Originally Posted by Outsider View Post
    Well, we've had 3 weeks worth of this style crowd. (Well, two really) last weeks sad attempt by the WWE to "suggest" and almost force the crowd to chant and be hot, I'm not counting.

Does the crowd go back to bland, non vocal anytime soon? Do you want it to? Has the novelty of the theme humming, the chants, the wave. Have they grown stale already?

Trust me I love a nasty, hot crowd. But, am I the only one that sits there thinking "the current product doesn't match what's going on where the fans are sitting" it's sad when I'm more interested in what the next chant is gonna be, or more focused on the crowd interaction than the product itself.
    give it a few weeks and the WWE will be back to normal with normal crowds who just sit there. And the odd occasion there will be a hot crowd. But just remember that the 2 crowds were a post WM show crowd and the UK which are genrally hot crowds anyway.

Thanks To Hayze

It won't last, and I didn't think it was ever going to last among the average RAW crowd. The post-Wrestlemania crowd is truly exceptional, even more exceptional than a typical British crowd.

Even in London, it seemed as though the crowd were trying hard to get some chants going but they faded away pretty quickly. It sounded forced more than anything else, although they did pick up in the latter part of the show.

Banned

WWE has already sucked the fun out of Fandango.

Roll the clip where Uncle Jerry Lawler tries to incite the crowd into 'Fandangoing'....

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

Yeah, there's no chance it lasts. I really wish it would, but it's just not going to happen.

You're talking about a post-WM New Jersey crowd and a London crowd here. Most other cities just don't compare to those two places.

Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
    I just got home from work and turned this on. Fuck Monday Night Raw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice on Daniel Bryan
    I don't want to see his face anymore. It makes me want to die.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

MO to the G to the UNS! BadNewsFan's Avatar

The whole chant was an ironic chant in the first place, born out of boredom IMO.

The fans were never really all that into the Fandango character to begin with, and that's why the chant will die out IMO.

When people get to see more of the actual guy and see that he's pretty much just a comedic character that's only as interesting as the crowd who's watching him, people will stop participating.

Shout out to Bender for the Bad Ass Bad News Banner!

What you saw after WrestleMania was a New Jersey crowd mixed in strongly with a European crowd and a lot of UK fans, all of the football shirts in the crowd suggest that. Then we had the show in London. It won't last any longer than this, the next hot crowd will be Chicago for the Payback PPV.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

What I never really understood is why do some places have better crowds?? surley if you're going to a wwe show you want to make as much noise os possible.

Thanks To Hayze

Quote Originally Posted by Kane View Post
    What I never really understood is why do some places have better crowds?? surley if you're going to a wwe show you want to make as much noise os possible.
    I think the UK is always better because we only get the live shows every so often. I guess it's the same with different states.

The love for Fandago's theme wont last - sadly. It will be over within the next few weeks in my opinion.

Thanks Heteroflexible

Thread Information