Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which team do you think will beat the shield? Who would you like to beat the shield?

Default Which team do you think will beat the shield? Who would you like to beat the shield?

I'll explain, you pick the team that is most likely going to end up beating shield and chances are Cena will be on that team with for example...Orton and Sheamus, we'll pretend thats the most likely team to beat them. Then you say who you would want to beat them, chances are most people are gonna go for a team that doesn't include Cena for this one but then some people might. Me I'd like to see them beaten by Daniel Bryan, Ziggler and Sheamus...but thats not gonna happen which is the beauty of being able to pick a team YOU'D want to beat the shield. So, like the title says which team do you think will beat the shield? Who would you like to beat the shield?
    BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
    The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
    Thanks to all who give rep

Default Re: Which team do you think will beat the shield? Who would you like to beat the shie

God knows.

I mean seriously, who can?

Default Re: Which team do you think will beat the shield? Who would you like to beat the shie

I don't think as a group anyone will beat them. But eventually they will start to have individual matches and start losing them. Years from now they'll be saying that the only group to beat The Shield was The Shield.

2011 NCAA Poster Of Year Sweetness_Bolt's Avatar

It'll have to be an elimination match where they first lose. Survivor Series would make sense. I can't forsee them losing a one fall match up as they've beaten Cena, Ryback, Sheamus, Orton, Show, Taker, Kane & Bryan

Maybe a super team like Taker, Rock & Cena would be likely

At this point, it's gotten to where their first loss will be a BIG deal. WWE has built up people in the past so hopefully whenever they do get their first loss they don't fall off afterwards. The Shield has that FEAR aspect right now & WWE needs to make sure they keep that even after their first loss

Hopefully that loss isn't for another 7 or so months though. Them debuting @ Survivor Series & having their first loss at Survivor Series would be awesome

In Between The Lines, There's A Lot Of Obscurity. I'm Not Inclined To Resign To Maturity
    If It's All Right, Then You're All Wrong. Why Bounce Around To The Same Damn Song
    You Rather Run When You Can't Crawl. I Know That You Know That I'm Not Telling The Truth
    I Know That You Know, They Just Don't Have Any Proof. Embrace The Deception, Learn How To Bend
    Your Worst Inhibitions They Will PSYCH You Out In The End

The proper way to do it is like Stefan said. There is no reason for the 3 to lose a match. Losses should come once singles matches happen.

Tell that to nexus

Shield have been booked far superior to Nexus though and they look like more of a threat. With 3 guys they're doing what Nexus did with 7

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by Leper Messiah View Post
    It's the cycle of the internet. Watch Raw, complain, sleep, repeat.
    Episode 4 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest MachoWarrior

The countdown has begun, see where your favourite season landed

I haven't seen such commitment to a stable in a very long time. It seems any angle they run where they need some kind of pivot or antagonist, the Shield are used. The are key not only to their own affairs, but to everyone else's. I never thought I'd see it in today's quick-buck world, it's phenomenal to watch.

It's the closest thing to the nWo today, except with The Shield they're not overdoing it like WCW did.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    It's the closest thing to the nWo today, except with The Shield they're not overdoing it like WCW did.
    Which is ironic since TNA is trying to pull off the same exact thing and failing miserably. (I enjoy the storyline but, it is a complete carbon copy of the nWo/Sting. Nothing original so far but the biker vests)

Remember when people stayed On-Topic? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

With TNA that would be...Aces & Eights? Or whatever they're called, I don't watch TNA but I'm guessing A&E is their version of nWo

The Shield has gotten the best booking by WWE for a group/stable in years. I swear this was done to make up for the lackluster booking of the Nexus.

I really have no idea who will beat them first. They have been dominating the entire roster since debuting.

Sheild will run over everyone, then HHH will step in with bang buddies.

Thanks To Hayze

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

This probably isn't possible at this point, but I would love to see them take on the team of The Rock, John Cena, and CM Punk.

Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Sauron View Post
    I just got home from work and turned this on. Fuck Monday Night Raw.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ice on Daniel Bryan
    I don't want to see his face anymore. It makes me want to die.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Banned

This is just speculation, but I still suspect they'll interfere on Brock's behalf at Extreme Rules. And if they don't, they'll probably attack him on Raw the night after. A Triple H captained team might be the first ones to take them down, although that would greatly annoy me for obvious reasons. They have to lose sometime, but I think it'd be great if it was never as a three man team, just as Stefan said. They either lose in singles matches, or tag team matches (where only two out of three are wrestling) but if they happen to implode as a group (which they'll do eventually, I don't think they'll last to 2014), it'd be awesome to look back and say they were so dominant as a cohesive unit that they could never (and were never) actually beaten when the three of them were wrestling as a team together.

I have my own ideas about how they could break up but that's another story.

I think they will be an undefeated faction and will end by one of the three members turning on the team and turning face. I think Rollins would be the one to do that. Hopefully, The Shield will continue for a long time and the demise of this team will happen in the far future. This would also make the end of The Shield a huge deal.

As people have said, eventually each members desire to be successful as an individual will cause them to implode.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

Banned

Nobody.

I think they will remain undefeated until their breakup, and looking back The Shield will remain the team that no one could beat. Hell of a way for these guys to start a career.

I for one would like to see a Team with Punk on it. I'am not sure but think he maybe coming back face. To me Heel/Face hes one of those guys I like either way.

As most of you have said thought I think they will stay undefeated as a Team. If and when they break up I want Rollins to go on his own. I watch some of there FCW stuff and belive that the other two would make a great team by themslefs.

IMO the Shield has already become a better group then Nexus or the Core ever was. They don't have Barret which already makes them a better them. Now before people start I know Wade has his fans and all its just that I have not like him since NXT and even more now.

On a side note about Barret when do you think they are going to reveal that he has a plate in Elbow like Luger did back in the day.

Here we go again with the "it doesn't count" or "it never happened" bullshit. I absolutely loathe that argument when it comes to house shows. Look, I just read the following:

"The segment on RAW last night where The Shield arrived in a helicopter was real footage as they had to fly from the SmackDown live event in Cardiff, Wales to make it to RAW. Fandango and Summer Rae were also on the helicopter but obviously not shown. To get Fandango and The Shield to RAW in time, they worked the first and second matches at the SmackDown live event. The Shield lost to Sheamus and The New Age Outlaws while Fandango defeated Ted DiBiase."

http://www.prowrestling.com/fandango...g-surgery-more

Don't bother responding with the usual crap. I don't buy into that garbage at all. If it happened on Planet Earth in any shape, form, or capacity, then it fucking happened. Deal with it. They have already been beaten.

Anyways...

If Batista does comes back as a part-timer, Evolution would be great.

Remember when people stayed On-Topic? Pepperidge Farm remembers.

House shows and dark matches don't count.

RIP Oscar Taveras :( SM(Stardust)'s Avatar

I think the only realistic team that would be big enough to beat them would be, Cena, Undertaker, and HHH.

I for one honestly never want them to lose as a team.

surrender

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by thalbleib View Post
    Here we go again with the "it doesn't count" or "it never happened" bullshit. I absolutely loathe that argument when it comes to house shows. Look, I just read the following:

"The segment on RAW last night where The Shield arrived in a helicopter was real footage as they had to fly from the SmackDown live event in Cardiff, Wales to make it to RAW. Fandango and Summer Rae were also on the helicopter but obviously not shown. To get Fandango and The Shield to RAW in time, they worked the first and second matches at the SmackDown live event. The Shield lost to Sheamus and The New Age Outlaws while Fandango defeated Ted DiBiase."

http://www.prowrestling.com/fandango...g-surgery-more

Don't bother responding with the usual crap. I don't buy into that garbage at all. If it happened on Planet Earth in any shape, form, or capacity, then it fucking happened. Deal with it. They have already been beaten.
    Unless they acknowledge something that occurred on a house show on either Raw or Smackdown (Undertaker's return, a rare case of a title changing hands), then it didn't officially happen. They're non-televised events. They said on-air that Shield have never been beaten, that means in canon storyline, they haven't been beat. Why they're jobbing them out on house shows completely baffles me though, as they also did it earlier this year in February or something.

Well for one thing it's a vague report. For all we know, Shield lost by DQ.

I must admit I at the "don't respond with the usual crap" By my reckoning, house shows are more about feel good moments then heels standing victorious, just like dark matches.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by Leper Messiah View Post
    It's the cycle of the internet. Watch Raw, complain, sleep, repeat.
    Episode 4 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest MachoWarrior

The countdown has begun, see where your favourite season landed

Thread Information