Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Possible Spoilers regarding The Shield

Default Possible Spoilers regarding The Shield

- WWE's website has a new article up speculating that there may be a fourth member of The Shield debuting soon.
    First off, is this a good idea?

Secondly, who do you think it will be?

If they are adding another member I hope that's its simply a fourth member and not a leader. A leader would ruin the Shields purpose IMO.

I suspect that a lot of people will expect it to be Chris Hero.

Default Re: Possible Spoilers regarding The Shield

I think they are fine as they are, but I would be okay with them adding another member as long as it is somebody good. If they are going to add someone, and I got to choose, I would pick Kassius Ohno.

surrender

I'm feeling lazy and can't be bothered to check, who from NXT is on tour with the main roster at the moment? Someone fill me in?

Adding a Diva could be kind of cool - at least it would be a nice way to debut Paige. Could definitely see her pulling off the look.

Having said that, one woman can't really pull of the pack mentality The Shield have. I'd mark though.

Thanks Heteroflexible

The thing I like so much about The Shield is how all three men are individually different yet combine to make an amazing team.

Reigns has the strength, Rollins is a tricky high-flier while Ambrose is a meticulous competitor who has the tactics and technicality to beat an opponent.

I'm unsure how I'd react to a fourth member.

As Show said, I just hope if there is a fourth member, it's not a leader. That said, i'd much prefer The Shield to stay as they are, they don't need a fourth member, just leave them alone.

Credit to DC for the hometown hero trophy

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am then love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Why don't you all just venture to Ohio and we can have one big, incestuous orgy.
    Winner of WWE Hometown Heroes at PW Mania X

Ohno has been working with Regal, which seems to be a good indicator that they're getting him ready for the main roster.

Not sure how I feel about a fourth member though. They've been dominant as a three...why do they need a fourth?
    Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig and av.

Believe in the Shield. Lilslimshady's Avatar

I would rather the Shield not add a member. I like the dynamic of three. Perfectly fine by me. If it's done right, I guess I can jump aboard that train, ya' know. I just like the three doing their thing with Ambrose leading the charge.

Bull Buchanan has proven he can pull the look off. He's a shoe-in.

THE CULT OF AARON.

PW WrestleMania - Three wise men vs. three blind mice. We're here.

As much as I want Chris Hero to debut, this really isn't the way I want him to do it. There really isn't a need for a fourth member in Shield. The three have proven to be a cohesive unit without another, why do they need one now? This is the kind of thing that ruins groups for me.

Have Hero knock Barrett the fuck out for stealing his finisher, or even pair him with Cesaro for now. I don't care, just not this way.

HAYZE

Mason Ryan though they do have Roman Reigns as their big man.

The Shield needs a submission type of wrestler to compliment the high flyer in Rollins, the brute in Reigns and the unorthodox, all around in Ambrose.

- Justin Valuable
    2x Biggest Homer(Biggest Heel) of the Year Award Winner.

Ey Paisan how ya doooon? [Italiano]'s Avatar

The Shield <=> Evolution

I wonder who the 4th and last member will be..
    #1 WWE Champion Bruno Sammartino

Big Guido - Chuck Palombo - Johnny "The Bull" Stamboli - "Main Man" Tracy Smothers - Nunzio - Sal E. Graziano -
    Salvatore Bellomo - "The Big Don" Tommy Rich - Tony Mamaluke - Trinity - Val Puccio - Vito

FULL BLOODED ITALIANS

Quote Originally Posted by David*Dream* View Post
    Adding a Diva could be kind of cool - at least it would be a nice way to debut Paige. Could definitely see her pulling off the look.

Having said that, one woman can't really pull of the pack mentality The Shield have. I'd mark though.
    I'd rather they stay as is. But if Paige debuted as a female counterpart, yeah, I'd mark out!

Kick out Reigns. Add Ohno and Wyatt.

Why kick Reigns out? He's been wonderful as the big man enforcer. I see future star written all over him.

And Wyatt so doesn't fit in with The Shield. That would be horrible. He needs to debut as his current character and get a lot of time and effort put into that character. I'm sure Wyatt's family will come along with him as well.

I don't see any need in adding a fourth member. I don't expect it to happen and really hope it doesn't.

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by The Show View Post
    Why kick Reigns out? He's been wonderful as the big man enforcer. I see future star written all over him.

And Wyatt so doesn't fit in with The Shield. That would be horrible. He needs to debut as his current character and get a lot of time and effort put into that character. I'm sure Wyatt's family will come along with him as well.
    I just hate him. Think he's horrible. Couldn't cut a promo or emote to save his life. Doesn't fit in with the other 2 at all. Ambrose/Rollins/Ohno would be way more fun.

I think he's a future star too, which is unfortunate because I see that because of his size and his relation to The Rock, not because of how good he is.

If done well, and with the right person I am fine with it. Eventually just the three guys coming out of the crowd will get tiring. Add someone new, just don't change SHIELD's reason for being.

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

Back for the first time. T-Money's Avatar

I really hope they don't add a fourth member. The trio adds to their mystique and solidarity as a unit, adding more is saturating the stable and making them like every other group.

They are unique because its three guys who just don't give a fvck. They don't need help.

After Raw I am surprised no one is speculating about Ryback. You know what they say, if you cant beat em, join em.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by cajunrevenge View Post
    After Raw I am surprised no one is speculating about Ryback. You know what they say, if you cant beat em, join em.
    Well, the report I read about thirty minutes ago (not posted here, and I can't be arsed posting it myself) said that Ryback was a viable choice. As was Big Show and Jack Swagger. Those are some terrible choices lol.

I don't want a fourth member.

Quote Originally Posted by bank$ View Post
    I just hate him. Think he's horrible. Couldn't cut a promo or emote to save his life. Doesn't fit in with the other 2 at all. Ambrose/Rollins/Ohno would be way more fun.

I think he's a future star too, which is unfortunate because I see that because of his size and his relation to The Rock, not because of how good he is.
    Why doesn't Reigns fit in with them? Because he's didn't come up in the indies like Ambrose, Rollins, or Hero? That's not what The Shield is about.

Quote Originally Posted by TempestH View Post
    Why doesn't Reigns fit in with them? Because he's didn't come up in the indies like Ambrose, Rollins, or Hero? That's not what The Shield is about.
    He just looks out of place with the group. Hero is the better fit, not because he's from the indies, he's just more similar to Dean and Rollins than Reigns. Plus, he can actually talk.

Interesting as I actually think Reigns is going to be the break out star although I know everyone feels its Ambrose.
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

I feel they are all breakout stars, but in different ways. Reigns can be an awesome top face one day, he is still learning and has an awesome spear. Having an awesome spear is a big part of being a main eventer as we know....

Ambrose is going to be a top heel. I don't quite know where Rollins fits in, I also see him being a top face also similar to what Jeff Hardy was in 2009.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

Thread Information