Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hogan vs. Bully Ray at Slammiversary?

Banned

Default Hogan vs. Bully Ray at Slammiversary?

Who thinks we are going to get Hogan vs. Bully Ray for the TNA Championship at Slammiversary?

I do, and I think Hogan will win the belt.

That will make the Bound for Glory Series more interesting.
    Winner gets a shot at Hogan and the belt at BFG.
    Then I'm thinking this is where we get Matt Morgan back on track (or maybe AJ Styles).

Thoughts?

Banned

Default Re: Hogan vs. Bully Ray at Slammiversary?

If Hogan wrestles again it shouldn't be against Bully Ray, it should be against someone up and coming who needs a big win like Morgan or Aries.

age and wrestling ability aside......

last time hogan was champion was has the undisputed champion. and the last wwf champion and first wwe champion to boot.

he should leave it that way.
    "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by queen madness View Post
    If Hogan wrestles again it shouldn't be against Bully Ray, it should be against someone up and coming who needs a big win like Morgan or Aries.
    Whose to say he's willing to lose.

The very second this match or any Hogan match gets confirmed is when I switch off TNA until the angle is over, no way in my book does Hogan lose to Bully Ray. It's terrible enough that this match has even been hinted at.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by Oncall's brain
    There is no conspiracy, WWE isn't burying Ambrose
    Episode 5 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest BigRed

The countdown has begun, see where your favourite season landed

I am seriously hoping that your right.I have been calling for a Hogan .Vs Bully Ray match for months.But I was think more along the lines of Bound for Glory then Slammiversary.But I could get behind it happening at Slammiversary were Hogan wins the belt and then drops in in a rematch to Bully Ray due to run in by Matt Morgan.Then you build to Bound for Glory were you have Bully Ray .Vs AJ Styles for the TNA World Title and Hogan .Vs Morgan.

As far as Hogan's age and health goes he has stated that he's feeling better and might possibly step foot in the ring again. Obviously it would have to be on a extreme limited amount of matches and all the matches would have to have some kind of hardcore element to hid his age and decreased wrestling ability.But still think it would be great for TNA if he could work a few more matches and also would be a smart move to put the TNA world title on him.Even if its just for one week or a month.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Oncall View Post
    The very second this match or any Hogan match gets confirmed is when I switch off TNA until the angle is over, no way in my book does Hogan lose to Bully Ray. It's terrible enough that this match has even been hinted at.
    Really ? it makes a ton of sense to due a Hogan .Vs Bully Ray feud for the TNA World Title,and as someone else stated around hear Hogan doesn't have to be the hero the ends the hole Ace's & 8's angle but more along the line of Lex Luger against the nWo back in the day.Were he can beat the top heel and win the title only to lose it right back and for the real savory to comeback and finale end things i.e Sting against the nWo and now you could go with Styles against Ace's & 8's/

If it will end this hole A's & 8' storyline then I'am all for it. I know there are alot of people out there who buying this junk that Bully was a part of the start. IMO he was put into the storyline just before Lockdown when they found out that D Von couldn't carry it by himself and nobody they were thowing into the mix was helping.

Its also a known fact that Hogan wants the belt. I mean come on there a World Title out there that doesn't have Hogans name on it.

AWA was done before he left WWF/E

ECW In his opion wasn't worth his time (Can't belive that he didn't talk Vince into letting him hold His ECW Brand Belt just so he could said he held it)

NWA Not sure if anybody was carry it while he was free from WWE,WCW or TNA.

Quote Originally Posted by LTS View Post
    If it will end this hole A's & 8' storyline then I'am all for it. I know there are alot of people out there who buying this junk that Bully was a part of the start. IMO he was put into the storyline just before Lockdown when they found out that D Von couldn't carry it by himself and nobody they were thowing into the mix was helping.

Its also a known fact that Hogan wants the belt. I mean come on there a World Title out there that doesn't have Hogans name on it.

AWA was done before he left WWF/E

ECW In his opion wasn't worth his time (Can't belive that he didn't talk Vince into letting him hold His ECW Brand Belt just so he could said he held it)

NWA Not sure if anybody was carry it while he was free from WWE,WCW or TNA.
    If Hogan does win the TNA World Title I think he will be the first man in history to hold the WWF/E,WCW and TNA world titles while all three were seperate company's.The only other guy that you could possible add to that mix is Kurt Angle but when he won the WCW Title in '01 from Booker T WCW was then part of the WWF.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPresley21 View Post
    I am seriously hoping that your right.I have been calling for a Hogan .Vs Bully Ray match for months.But I was think more along the lines of Bound for Glory then Slammiversary.But I could get behind it happening at Slammiversary were Hogan wins the belt and then drops in in a rematch to Bully Ray due to run in by Matt Morgan.Then you build to Bound for Glory were you have Bully Ray .Vs AJ Styles for the TNA World Title and Hogan .Vs Morgan.

As far as Hogan's age and health goes he has stated that he's feeling better and might possibly step foot in the ring again. Obviously it would have to be on a extreme limited amount of matches and all the matches would have to have some kind of hardcore element to hid his age and decreased wrestling ability.But still think it would be great for TNA if he could work a few more matches and also would be a smart move to put the TNA world title on him.Even if its just for one week or a month.

- - - Updated - - -

Really ? it makes a ton of sense to due a Hogan .Vs Bully Ray feud for the TNA World Title,and as someone else stated around hear Hogan doesn't have to be the hero the ends the hole Ace's & 8's angle but more along the line of Lex Luger against the nWo back in the day.Were he can beat the top heel and win the title only to lose it right back and for the real savory to comeback and finale end things i.e Sting against the nWo and now you could go with Styles against Ace's & 8's/
    I didn't say that it didn't make sense to do the match. I just have absolutely no desire to see Hogan as TNA world champion when the company is so full of talent that could be going out there and having stellar matches/feuds for the championship.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by Oncall's brain
    There is no conspiracy, WWE isn't burying Ambrose
    Episode 5 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest BigRed

The countdown has begun, see where your favourite season landed

Quote Originally Posted by JACKNIFE View Post

last time hogan was champion was has the undisputed champion. and the last wwf champion and first wwe champion to boot.

Plus the ratings for that regin were shit.

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

I can see that happening.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

I am F'N ALL FOR THIS!!!

Hogan can't go anymore,if he could of he would of already.

That's a good way to get me to stop watching indefinitely.
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I'm an Ice Cube.

Quote Originally Posted by JACKNIFE View Post

Hmmm didn't even notice that. That is a story ending indeed.
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

If Hogan does win the TNA World Title I think he will be the first man in history to hold the WWF/E,WCW and TNA world titles while all three were seperate company's.The only other guy that you could possible add to that mix is Kurt Angle but when he won the WCW Title in '01 from Booker T WCW was then part of the WWF.
    That a good point. I maybe wrong but I was just thinking that besize Hogan the only other two that could do it would be Flair and Nash. Then if Sting ever went to WWE he could pull it off.

Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll no. if Hogan wins the belt I go back to not watching. The guy can barely fucking move anymore, how's he going to be a world champion of anything?

If Hogan wins the belt TNA will undo all the good work it's done upto this point and it'll be right back to the same old shit that has already left this company's reputation in the gutter.

"I've seen a million people die, it's up to us to stop the war."

I'd rather see Hogan fight Bully in a Street Fight, not a wrestling match.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

Banned

How about Hogan vs. Bully Ray in a Yapapi Indian Strap Match?

At the 2:55 mark of the video, Hogan starts calling for the Yapapi Indian Punishment Straps.
    (parental discretion is advised)

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Hogan can't go anymore,if he could of he would of already.
    More like he's saving himself for the right matches because he realizes he doesn't have left.

Frankly, Bully is the best kind of guy for Hogan to work with right now as he's similarly capable of getting the crowd to react VERY strongly to a match that isn't overly physical. In that sense, he's the best worker in wrestling right now. Him and Hogan would produce magic, even in 2013.

Quote Originally Posted by Old School Coco View Post
    More like he's saving himself for the right matches because he realizes he doesn't have left.

Frankly, Bully is the best kind of guy for Hogan to work with right now as he's similarly capable of getting the crowd to react VERY strongly to a match that isn't overly physical. In that sense, he's the best worker in wrestling right now. Him and Hogan would produce magic, even in 2013.
    I wouldn't mine the match if took a page from the Sting vs Roode match without much bumping.

Banned

Ray's miles better than Roode. This match would be amazing.

Banned

Just think of the fodder that this discussion board would have if TNA booked a Yapapi Indian Strap Match.
    I dont care if Hogan fights Bully Ray, Bobby Roode, AJ Styles, Matt Morgan...just book the damn match!

NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! There is no wrestler that I find less entertaining in the history of the business than Hulk Hogan and no current wrestler that I find less entertaining than Bully Ray! The old man who doesn't know when to walk away against the fat @ss who can't pronounce half the letters in the English language? No thank you.

I'm still in shock that they put the title on Bully in the first place.

I cannot imagine a worse match.

Thread Information