View Poll Results: Are you sick of HHH/Brock matches?

Voters
47. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yep, I'm sick of these Part-timers on my TV!

25 53.19%
  • No, Bring another awesome match!

12 25.53%
  • I'm down the middle. Who wants Doritos?

14 29.79%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: HHH/Brock-Sick of it?

Banned

Default HHH/Brock-Sick of it?

These two may be having a third match at Extreme Rules. Are you guys sick of HHH/Lesnar, or want it to keep happening? Say why you're sick of it, or why you embrace it.

Default Re: HHH/Brock-Sick of it?

They bring brutality to an era filled of softies and pussy-foots. So hell yeah I want to see one more.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

Of course I'm sick of it. The Summerslam match was pretty ordinary, and the WM rematch was terrible. Triple H's last three forced epics have just been shocking, and the way he's killed off a lot of the excitement and aura surrounding Brock has just been beyond a joke. I have no interest in seeing another match between them, and it's gone past the stage of me just being disinterested to a "holy fuck can you put Brock in there with someone actually interesting instead of wasting him in Hunter's self indulgent bullshit" level. Give me Brock vs Punk/Cesaro/Bryan/Sheamus/anyone else.

Yes...For the love of God, please have Brock wrestle somebody else.

Greatest Champion Ever The Champ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    They bring brutality to an era filled of softies and pussy-foots. So hell yeah I want to see one more.
    Who exactly are these "softies" and "pussy-foots"?

I have no problem with seeing another match, personally.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Who exactly are these "softies" and "pussy-foots"?

I have no problem with seeing another match, personally.
    Guys, aside from the Undertaker, that are not named Triple H or Brock Lesnar.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

Greatest Champion Ever The Champ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CM Punk'd View Post
    Guys, aside from the Undertaker, that are not named Triple H or Brock Lesnar.

So every full time guy on the roster is a pussy. Okie doke.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

I'm not sure how to vote... I don't want to see Hunter/Lesnar III, mostly because there's a few other guys I'd like to see Brock Lesnar work against but uh I really want some Doritos now.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

The problem with the WWE is this. They're trying to be like UFC with these guys having their big matches so they can title them Rock/Cena II and Brock/Hunter III. It's not UFC, because the winners are picked here. In the UFC, the rematches are a big deal, because you never truly know who is going to win. The fact is, were settling for mediocrity, because that's the best the wrestling business has to offer at this time.

Oh, I choose Cool Ranch Doritos, because those are the chips I have for my overnight right now.
    - Credit to JV.
    THE KWF

"No WWE talent becomes a legend on their own. Every man's heart one day beats its final beat; his lungs breathe their final breath. And if what that man did in his life makes the blood pulse through the body of others and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory."

RIP WARRIOR

The PPV matches I watched last year were far from mediocre.

I want to see more for one reason: Brock to go over HHH and move on to bigger and better things.

Banned

I'm not gonna complain about a steel cage match, that rivalry will be over anyway after ER.

Quote Originally Posted by Sayer View Post
    he's damn sure an ugly...

and anyways, about another match between them I am neither for or against it.. Some of you seriously overrate how important brock lesnar is though. He isn't nearly as good or important to the wwe as you claim him to be. I'm still cringing from the lesnar/goldberg match.

I did like watching Brock slamming triple h into the announcement table...but I really liked the BBQ flavored doritos at the time I saw it.
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.

The only member that can be called "That guy who posts here.Nothing new here"*

* that's an over exaggeration

Annoy me at twitter: @SamuelMathiasC

Quote Originally Posted by HR View Post
    Of course I'm sick of it. The Summerslam match was pretty ordinary, and the WM rematch was terrible. Triple H's last three forced epics have just been shocking, and the way he's killed off a lot of the excitement and aura surrounding Brock has just been beyond a joke. I have no interest in seeing another match between them, and it's gone past the stage of me just being disinterested to a "holy fuck can you put Brock in there with someone actually interesting instead of wasting him in Hunter's self indulgent bullshit" level. Give me Brock vs Punk/Cesaro/Bryan/Sheamus/anyone else.
    Amen

The thing that kills me is that the bosses son-in-law lavishes TV time upon himself while other talent languishes.
    His match at Wrestlemania did nothing for the WWE, it was self-indulgent.

Brock should be attacking people that make sense in his career, the only saving grace is that Heyman on a mic could convince the world that Hitler was a great guy.. Well he convinced us that somehow that match was in Brock's interest...

Sometimes guys just dont have chemistry with each other...this is a prime example, 2 massive high profile matches with no time limits to screw them over, they have had free reign and had 2 pretty bad-below average matches and locking them in a structure that isnt even going to allow them to leave the ring is a terrible idea.

Simple. Wasn't too interested in seeing it again at WrestleMania because it's WrestleMania and I didn't want to see a rematch.

But this is Extreme Rules, and it's a pretty big match to be happening at a show like that. So yeah I want to see it again, just not at a PPV like SummerSlam or WrestleMania. Extreme Rules, I feel it adds a lot to the card and makes it look big. I love that it's happening again.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

Match-wise, I have no issue with it. I've enjoyed the last two and I think with the lessened stage of Extreme Rules as L.T.D alluded to, it'll help the match. That said, I hope the build is better. It's the build that has weakened my interest in the previous two encounters. So far with Lesnar destroying 3MB, they're on the right track.

Well, the third-match is technically the rubber-match and in a way it has to happen to give Brock some of his monster aura back. I assume he'll beat HHH, anyway.

Bird Kid is right though, nowadays mediocrity is pretty much accepted (and in some cases embraced) because that's all that is on offer.

"I've seen a million people die, it's up to us to stop the war."

I think in a way the match kind of needs to happen. The good thing about a third match is that both men were able to get their wins in the first two but the 3rd match gives Lesnar a chance to come out looking really strong going forwards. I really think Brock not only needs to win this match, but win it in dominating fashion. The latter part of the match needs to be all Brock and he needs to pretty much destroy Triple H to make him look strong for future matches with Punk and The Rock.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

first match was lackluster and the only thing that I thought made it worth talking about was that at one point Lesnar threw up.
    second match was horrible, and the fans were way too exhausted from Punk vs. Taker to give it any help to it.
    Neither man should try to escape the ring in this match, because they really just want to beat the crap out of each other. So I wonder how they'll try to make this different.

We should have had Lesnar vs. Orton by now though.
    BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar

If we could survive the Best of Infinity series between Orton and HHH, we can survive a third match between Brock and Hunter.

Some people...

I had zero interest in the mania match and I'd rather not see it again. My prediction is brock escapes out the cage door moments before HHH hits the floor after scaling down the cage. That way Brock wins and HHH loses the feud without looking to weak. Not much interest in that.

Banned

This is just HHH using Brock to stay in the spotlight as long as he can. Such a waste of Brock, who could be having better matches with someone else. Typical HHH.

Thread Information