Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumour - Rock's Morale and Status

Default Rumour - Rock's Morale and Status

Exclusive: The Rock Legitimately Pissed Off At WWE

http://www.prowrestlingscoops.com/ww...ed-off-at-wwe/

Quote:
    As noted the day after the WrestleMania 29 pay-per-view, there was “absolute panic” backstage at RAW the following night in East Rutherford, New Jersey. The show was scheduled to build to a segment where Brock Lesnar beat up The Rock to set up next year’s WrestleMania main event. The problem was that The Rock was not there and went home. Vince McMahon, the writers and producers rewrote the show, most specifically the opening segment. The Rock was actually scheduled to open RAW with a promo about losing the WWE title to John Cena, only to be attacked and taken out by Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman. This would set up the WrestleMania 30 main event.

In addition to the opening segment being re-written, there was a second major angle to set up the main feud going forward and the Extreme Rules main event involving John Cena’s next title defense. The Rock was said to be involved in that, which of course led to further revisions.

WZROnline.com was informed that The Rock stayed in a New Jersey hotel that Sunday night and then left home first thing Monday morning. The Rock did not notify anyone from WWE that he was flying home. After failing to respond to numerous phone calls, the company was finally able to get in contact with Rock around 3:00PM on Monday afternoon. Once doing so, he was claiming to be “injured” and told them he wouldn’t be able to make RAW, which was airing several hours later. This obviously caused major re-writes to the show and sent WWE into panic-mode, as noted before. WWE was completely caught off guard and wasn’t even aware Rock had flown home, as the “Brahma Bull” had failed to inform anyone.

According to our sources, while The Rock may be legitimately injured, there is much more to the story than just that. Following his match with John Cena at WrestleMania 29, we’re told he “stormed out” of Metlife Stadium and refused to see any of WWE’s doctors. He simply told them that he was only going to see his own doctors, but did not say he was flying home to do so.
    Additionally, WZROnline.com sources indicated that The Rock was upset that the original plans for WrestleMania 29 had been changed on the day of the show. There were plans up until the very last minute where The Rock would retain the WWE title and then drop it at the Extreme Rules pay-per-view.

Despite what you see during interviews with John Cena and The Rock, there is legitimate heat between the two and they simply don’t get along in real life. The two are said to be “cordial” backstage but there is a “battle of egos” and you can tell there is tension between the two according to those backstage.

Following WrestleMania, The Rock posted the following on his Twitter account regarding his “injury”: Injury update: Dr’s & I elected not to reattach tendons to my pelvis. They’ll just scar up. Now I prep to shoot HERCULES #TheDemiGOD

Despite these “injuries”, The Rock is still in the gym training and is telling people he’s “avoiding surgery” as it would delay the shoot for Hercules: The Thracian Wars.

We’ll give you the moral of the story below with bullet points:
    * The Rock claims he’s injured.
    * The Rock “stormed out” of WrestleMania 29 and refused to see WWE’s doctors.
    * The Rock flew home without notifying ANYONE in WWE, including Vince McMahon.
    * WWE tried to get in contact with The Rock all day on Monday. He didn’t answer until 3:00PM, after the show had been written involving him.
    * The Rock wasn’t backstage at RAW …. not even to cut a promo, etc.
    * The Rock was upset that the original WrestleMania 29 plans had been changed … all the way up until the day of the show.
    * The Rock is claiming he’s injured (severely) but he’s already back in the gym and training.

We can confirm that The Rock is legitimately pissed off at WWE and has basically “walked out” out on the company for now. Add that to the fact that he didn’t notify anyone that he was leaving (couldn’t even cut a promo on RAW) and is already back training after suffering several severe injuries and you’ve got many skeptical people in WWE right now.

We’ll have another update on The Rock either late tonight or tomorrow morning. As of now, the two sides have not communicated since WrestleMania 29 and there is no word on what his future with the company is as of this writing. We hope to have more shortly.
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Default Re: ROCK IS LEGITIMATELY PISSED AT THE COMPANY??

Someone actually went and posted this?

It's a bullshit report

Thanks Heteroflexible

Greatest Champion Ever The Champ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by David*Dream* View Post

It's a bullshit report
    Yup.

It's so disappointing that people will buy into garbage like this.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by David*Dream* View Post

It's a bullshit report
    I posted it to create discussion. The board is slow today.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Yup.

It's so disappointing that people will buy into garbage like this.
    Who said anyone bought into it? I posted a rumor on a wrestling board for discussion.

I actually thought someone would bring up the possibility that Ryback has turned heel because the Rock not being able to appear at ER is the reason.

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

There's nothing to discuss, it's obviously a bunch of made up bullshit.

Not one word of that seems like it could be true. Not one word.

HAYZE

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

There's nothing to discuss, it's obviously a bunch of made up bullshit.

Not one word of that seems like it could be true. Not one word.
    It's never stopped the IWC for commenting on stuff like this before

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

The word rumor wasn't anywhere in your opening post. In fact, the only possible thing to signify that you weren't taking it as fact was the "??" in the title. I don't think that's enough.

And if you in fact knew it was a bullshit report, I don't think posting it will accomplish anything, slow day or not.

The jabroni banning, troll canning, thread locking, always shocking. See a
    troll, don't worry I got him. Right after giving his candy ass a Lock Bottom.

@thepwforum

Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar

That and the author is a known bullshitter who was fired from Wrestlezone for making shit up.

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    I never thought I'd say this, but ... dammit, give Falcy a modship!
    FALCONE 4 MOD 2027 (I'm being realistic)

Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    The word rumor wasn't anywhere in your opening post. In fact, the only possible thing to signify that you weren't taking it as fact was the "??" in the title. I don't think that's enough.

And if you in fact knew it was a bullshit report, I don't think posting it will accomplish anything, slow day or not.
    Come on really? I posted the article and link like I always do.

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    That and the author is a known bullshitter who was fired from Wrestlezone for making shit up.
    Just want to put the emphasis on that part in case anyone missed it.

He got fired. From WrestleZone. For making shit up.

WRESTLEZONE.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Mcmahon View Post
    Come on really? I posted the article and link like I always do.
    I'm not comprehending how this reply referenced anything I said.

The jabroni banning, troll canning, thread locking, always shocking. See a
    troll, don't worry I got him. Right after giving his candy ass a Lock Bottom.

@thepwforum

Default Re: Rumour - Rock's Morale and Status

Is the report that hard to believe ? seem to me to make a lot of sense.Both Cena and Rock don't get along and both have stated as much that their not buddy buddy.The change to the match out come makes sums sense with 100% of your fans already knowing that Cena was going over Rock at Wrestlemania,would have been a good shocker for Rock to win and then have a third and finale match at Extreme Rules were Cena went over clean.Plus if Dwayne was hurt as bad as he has stated why wouldn't he get the medical staff at the show to look at him as soon as his match was over ? that alone seem extremely fishy.

Changed the thread title.

Ok I can agree with that thread title edit by mods

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    I'm not comprehending how this reply referenced anything I said.
    Because the whole thing was copy and paste and not actually anything from me personally and you stated as if I made any commentary on the link.

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPresley21 View Post
    Is the report that hard to believe ? seem to me to make a lot of sense.Both Cena and Rock don't get along and both have stated as much that their not buddy buddy.The change to the match out come makes sums sense with 100% of your fans already knowing that Cena was going over Rock at Wrestlemania,would have been a good shocker for Rock to win and then have a third and finale match at Extreme Rules were Cena went over clean.Plus if Dwayne was hurt as bad as he has stated why wouldn't he get the medical staff at the show to look at him as soon as his match was over ? that alone seem extremely fishy.
    Allow me to repeat it in case you missed it.

Author. Compulsive Liar. Fired from previous reporting job for making up stories.

This stops right here. Game over. He could tell me ANYTHING and I wouldn't believe him.

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    I never thought I'd say this, but ... dammit, give Falcy a modship!
    FALCONE 4 MOD 2027 (I'm being realistic)

Sigh. Was hoping I wouldn't have to spell this out, but there's always someone.

If you actually believe that the original plan was for Rock to win again after they spent all this time building to Cena's redemption, not to mention Rock pretty much spelling out in interviews for weeks beforehand that he was losing, I honestly don't know what to say.

And not only that, but do we really think The Rock of all people would cry like a little bitch over a match outcome? Are we forgetting that he lost three straight Mania main events during the AE?

HAYZE

This was a reason why I posted it although the guy reporting IS suspect. The Rock was scheduled for Extreme Rules according to Meltzer. So what exactly would have been Rock's role? It is said it might have been Rock and Cena against The Shield. Ok, if so WHY would that match happen?

There were some who thought Undertaker was working the ppv in replacement of The Rock and now some don't think UT will be at the ppv in a match against The Shield.

The whole thing is what would have been Rock's role at Extreme Rules if he didn't get this injury?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Mcmahon View Post
    This was a reason why I posted it although the guy reporting IS suspect. The Rock was scheduled for Extreme Rules according to Meltzer. So what exactly would have been Rock's role? It is said it might have been Rock and Cena against The Shield. Ok, if so WHY would that match happen?

There were some who thought Undertaker was working the ppv in replacement of The Rock and now some don't think UT will be at the ppv in a match against The Shield.

The whole thing is what would have been Rock's role at Extreme Rules if he didn't get this injury?
    So Rock and Cena couldn't have had a rematch at Extreme Rules if Cena had won at WrestleMania?

Are forgetting the whole concept of a rubber match?

And I say it again, go back and read/watch those interviews Rock was doing pre-Mania. He basically TOLD US that he was losing. So somehow I doubt that him losing was such a shock that he stormed out of the company.

But again, I'm glad we're willing to believe everything we read.

HAYZE

Diva of Destruction iron maiden's Avatar

There's always someone who is willing to see the worst in someone even if it's complete BS. *sigh*

Macho Rocks
    Spoiler

Diva of Destruction
    Empress of Canadia
    2010 Queen of the Forum
    2012 Tag Team Queen of the Forum - Rogue and iron maiden
    2013 PW Hall of Fame (Thank You)

The fact is the dirt-sheets were devestated that there was no real story there...but the credible one's just dropped it because they know it's just a legit injury while someone like Ryan Clark will just pull BS out of the air to try and get as many hits as he can. It's sad really.
    Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig and av.

So Rock and Cena couldn't have had a rematch at Extreme Rules if Cena had won at WrestleMania?

Are forgetting the whole concept of a rubber match?

And I say it again, go back and read/watch those interviews Rock was doing pre-Mania. He basically TOLD US that he was losing. So somehow I doubt that him losing was such a shock that he stormed out of the company.

But again, I'm glad we're willing to believe everything we read.
    I never said anywhere that Rock got pissed about the outcome of the match. Rock putting over Cena I have known since Rock came back. That is not in question. How the ending came and what his role at Extreme Rules is a different story.

I am glad that we're willing to believe everything we read because I'm not really sure about this whole injury and the extent of it by Rock. The company has basically brushed it off and this is the company that loves to use these type of things for hype. That has obviously happened because the company has no idea when Rock will actually return at the moment.

Believe me I'm probably the most skeptical person on these boards which is why I'm saying what I'm saying. No one knows for sure what Rock was suppose to being for Extreme Rules. Word was that Rock was going to cut a an angle with Lesnar last week for WM XXX. There was also a report saying Rock was suppose to be in a tag match with John Cena for Extreme Rules. We know that Lesnar is facing HHH again in the rubber match and how the company has been doing things it is not a far fetched idea to think Rock/Cena III could have occurred at Extreme Rules.

All I'm saying is what would have happened with The Rock without this injury occurring at WrestleMania last weekend for the next ppv which he was reported to be at? This has nothing to do with the outcome of WM XXX and the way it went down. If Rock didn't get injured what would be going on right now?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miss HHH View Post
    The fact is the dirt-sheets were devestated that there was no real story there...but the credible one's just dropped it because they know it's just a legit injury while someone like Ryan Clark will just pull BS out of the air to try and get as many hits as he can. It's sad really.
    This IS the scenario because this "story" was floating since Sunday and I never posted it. I waited for after RAW on purpose to see what people really felt was the Extreme Rules plans.

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

As much credence as people usually give these things, I'm actually impressed with this thread. Yes, this is obviously a made up story. As per usual, there is probably a teeny tiny nugget of truth hidden deep inside a much bigger ball of bullshit. I especially liked the part where he grudgingly admitted that The Rock's injury might be legitimate before going on to put "injury" in quotes half a dozen times. It's not like he's trying to color your opinion or anything. He's a "real" journalist, just reporting the "facts."

I am glad that we're willing to believe everything we read because I'm not really sure about this whole injury and the extent of it by Rock. The company has basically brushed it off and this is the company that loves to use these type of things for hype. That has obviously happened because the company has no idea when Rock will actually return at the moment.
    He's pulled out of media appearances for Pain and Gain because of the injury. It's legit.

Believe me I'm probably the most skeptical person on these boards which is why I'm saying what I'm saying. No one knows for sure what Rock was suppose to being for Extreme Rules. Word was that Rock was going to cut a an angle with Lesnar last week for WM XXX. There was also a report saying Rock was suppose to be in a tag match with John Cena for Extreme Rules. We know that Lesnar is facing HHH again in the rubber match and how the company has been doing things it is not a far fetched idea to think Rock/Cena III could have occurred at Extreme Rules.
    I didn't say it was far fetched, but explain to me why Rock would have had to win both Mania matches for that to happen.

You've been watching wrestling a long time, Vince, I know the concepts of "rubber match" and "rematch clause" are not foreign to you.

All I'm saying is what would have happened with The Rock without this injury occurring at WrestleMania last weekend for the next ppv which he was reported to be at? This has nothing to do with the outcome of WM XXX and the way it went down. If Rock didn't get injured what would be going on right now?
    I don't know, nor does anyone, but I don't see how that means this report has any accuracy whatsoever.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Shades of Grey View Post
    As much credence as people usually give these things, I'm actually impressed with this thread. Yes, this is obviously a made up story. As per usual, there is probably a teeny tiny nugget of truth hidden deep inside a much bigger ball of bullshit. I especially liked the part where he grudgingly admitted that The Rock's injury might be legitimate before going on to put "injury" in quotes half a dozen times. It's not like he's trying to color your opinion or anything. He's a "real" journalist, just reporting the "facts."
    The funny thing about it is that watching Bret Hart and Shawn Michaels on Greatest Rivalries DVD the two actually chuckled at people buying into Meltzer's reports around WM 12 and their hatred for each other. I would not be surprised if the company turns this "story" into an angle.

The "out" is there because Rock said on RAW a couple weeks back that he would have to be basically FORCED to pass the torch.

Smells like the beautiful set up for a 3rd rubber match, while otherwise there wouldn't be as much interest.

The boss and creative live for dirt sheets like this.

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

I'm going to go out on a limb and guarantee that the boss and creative couldn't care less (or even know) about the latest rubbish Clark is "reporting".
    Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig and av.

Thread Information