Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ryback News, Orton throws tempter tantrum @ Raw, Booking Plans for The Shield/Ziggler

Default Ryback News, Orton throws tempter tantrum @ Raw, Booking Plans for The Shield/Ziggler

Spoiler

Credit: WNW

Please don't turn this into a thread questioning the credibility of this site or report. If you don't like anything that comes from WNW than don't post. WNW is a credible site that I've been getting news from for 2 years.

As for the news I'm glad Orton threw a temper tantrum backstage. WWE can use the crowd reactions as a way to finally turn him heel. I would look for The Shield to capture the tag titles sometime before ER. Ryback turning heel is a good thing. Even he knows he can't overtake Cena as the #1 face, but as a heel he can easily be #1.

Default Re: Ryback News, Orton throws tempter tantrum @ Raw, Booking Plans for The Shield/Zig

It doesn't really specify whether he threw a tantrum over the crowd itself, or just over the fact that he wants to turn and said crowd supports the idea that he's stale. I can understand his frustration.

Default Re: Ryback News, Orton throws tempter tantrum @ Raw, Booking Plans for The Shield/Zig

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    It doesn't really specify whether he threw a tantrum over the crowd itself, or just over the fact that he wants to turn and said crowd supports the idea that he's stale. I can understand his frustration.
    I'm pretty sure it was a mixture of both. He looked pissed off on RAW. The interesting thing is that it seems like Orton finally cares about his direction. For the last few years its seems like he never did, or at least we never heard about it.

LOL that's funny Orton had a temper tantrum. They need to turn Orton heel before they turn Cena heel. He needs it a lot at this point. He's just one step ahead of the Miz at this point which is sad because just a few years ago they were World and WWE champions.
    Spoiler

"There are still plans to push Swagger as a Main Event performer."

Why?

Diva of Destruction iron maiden's Avatar

I take all these reports with a grain of salt.

I love Orton and Sheamus and usually find they have great chemistry but hot crowd or not, that match was neither of their best.

I was a huge Swagger supporter and still want to be but Ziggler deserves the title more than most and that includes Swagger. Frankly, he is lucky he isn't jobbing to Santino right now so he should buck up and be happy he still has a job. While I love the more intense Swagger and think Mantell is a great mouth piece for him, I'm not jazzed about the whole racism/freedom fighter angle he had/has going.

Sting
    Diva of Destruction
    Empress of Canadia
    2010 Queen of the Forum
    2012 Tag Team Queen of the Forum - Rogue and iron maiden
    2013 PW Hall of Fame (Thank You)

I'm astonished what was said about Swagger. If this report is true then their wellness policy makes zero fucking sense. I can't believe they want to continue to reward this guy but others get punished and depushed immediately.

Personally I hope they don't make Ryback a full on heel. Just have him go after anyone.

Turning Ryback instead of Orton doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me, especially if Ryback is going to take yet another loss to Cena.

Would have been better for them to have built it up as a face vs. face match for SummerSlam.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Diva of Destruction iron maiden's Avatar

I am hardly an Ryback fan but even I have no idea why they'd turn Ryback face. If anyone was close to being a babyface it was him. Technically, I suppose he still isn't a heel as people cheered him taking out Cena who is supposed to be the babyface. It's all very confusing...

Sting
    Diva of Destruction
    Empress of Canadia
    2010 Queen of the Forum
    2012 Tag Team Queen of the Forum - Rogue and iron maiden
    2013 PW Hall of Fame (Thank You)

Damn what a waste of Ryback. He was over as a face and now will just be foil for Cena.

Thanks Bender

Orton as a heel >>>> Orton as a face. I'm not surprised he's frustrated, they had the ideal opportunity to turn him at Mania, then again at Raw and that opportunity is gone now.

I know Orton gets a lot of hate but he's a great heel. Turn him already.

Cheers Macho

Diva of Destruction

Spoiler

Quote Originally Posted by iron maiden View Post
    I am hardly an Ryback fan but even I have no idea why they'd turn Ryback face. If anyone was close to being a babyface it was him. technically, I suppose he still isn't a heel as people cheered him taking out Cena. It's all very confusing...
    You can generally tell whether or not it's a heel turn by how the announcers sell it, and they definitely sold that like a turn.

HAYZE

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post
    "There are still plans to push Swagger as a Main Event performer."

Why?
    Oh dear God why! what part of that Mania match made them think this is the guy to go with, Ziggler has more talent in his left ass cheek during his entrance that I have seen from Swagger in 4 years. His entrance music is pretty epic though.

I laugh when I read these reports about Orton, in his DVD he is new Randy and everyones so quick to jump on his cock for turning himself around, a wellness policy violation and a temper tantrum since and here we are. I would love to see a face Ziggler being the cocky confident show off full of heart desire ect vs the psycho Orton who has had enough of being nice and listening to the fans, he wants to listen to the voices in his head instead ect...

I don't understand why everyone wants a Ziggler face turn, I really don't.

If anyone's going to turn face, I would like for it to be Punk.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Valuable View Post
    I'm pretty sure it was a mixture of both. He looked pissed off on RAW. The interesting thing is that it seems like Orton finally cares about his direction. For the last few years its seems like he never did, or at least we never heard about it.
    He seemed pretty lost during the match while Sheamus seemed to have fun and tried to play with the crow (even though it didn't work).

Why would they keep pushing Swagger, by the way ? His feud with Del Rio was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post

Well he's been a heel ever since he debuted so I think it would be a nice change of pace for him and I have confidence that he'd be able to pull it off as long as management gives him a fair opportunity.
    Credit: Bender

Quote Originally Posted by The Show View Post
    Well he's been a heel ever since he debuted so I think it would be a nice change of pace for him and I have confidence that he'd be able to pull it off as long as management gives him a fair opportunity.
    He's never really gotten a platform to be a big time heel, though. And if he were to turn face, who would he feud with? Big Show?

HAYZE

No way, Punk as a heel still has way too much in it for him to turn face now and lose all that momentum. I love cocky heel Punk, it's awesome.

Cheers Macho

Diva of Destruction

Spoiler

He's never really gotten a platform to be a big time heel, though. And if he were to turn face, who would he feud with? Big Show?
    Heel Orton ?

Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar

Orton raining on Zigglers parade.

Randy Orton ruins everything.

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    I never thought I'd say this, but ... dammit, give Falcy a modship!
    FALCONE 4 MOD 2027 (I'm being realistic)

You're right. I'd like to see them loosen their reigns on him for his title run and let him show off his character and persona more before Big E and AJ turn on him. I can see both sides.

Eh, he could always feud with a turned Orton, or Big Show, or Henry, or even Punk.
    Credit: Bender

When did Ryback turn heel?? I thought of it as he doesn't give a shit who he beats up (like Austin back in the late 90's.) Ryback as a tweener is the best direction the company could go. We already have enough monster heels like Henry and Lesnar.
    Thanks too Fresh Prince

I am willing to put money on Punk not turning back in the next 3-4 years. I liked him as a babyface, best babyface since Orton at WrestleMania 26 until just after SummerSlam of the same year but that is done, he shitted wayyyy too much on his face run to ever convince people he is to be cheered again.

Zigglers selling, promos if you have seen him on youtube, as a heel he is just another generic chicken shit heel with a big ego, been done to death, a great wrestler with fighting spirit, amazing selling, charisma hasnt been at a focal point since probably Shawn Michaels. You can argue Christian had the same attributes but never got the push Ziggler is and should be about to get.

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Marty View Post
    Heel Orton ?
    I guess, but meh.

I think he has a good thing going with AJ and E and I don't see any reason to mess that up.

HAYZE

I might actually feel bad for orton about that crowd reaction if he wasn't such a douche bag in real life... Sheamus I actually did feel a bit bad for, but he probably thought it was all in good fun.

Thread Information