Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Pre-Raw Drama - Rock injured & goes home

Default Pre-Raw Drama - Rock injured & goes home

http://nodq.com/wwe/367459141.shtml

NoDQ.com > WWE > Major Concern Backstage at Tonight's RAW
    Posted by Steve Carrier on 04/08/2013 at 04:20 PM

- There is said to be absolute panic at RAW this afternoon. Tonight's show was scheduled to build to a segment where Brock Lesnar beat up The Rock to set up a WrestleMania XXX main event.

The Rock is not at RAW and word going around is he went home. Vince McMahon and WWE writers and producers are busy re-doing the show and apparently the angle has been nixed.

Nobody knows any details as to what happened past that. The belief now is that Rock won't be appearing tonight.

- There is another major angle planned for tonight to set up John Cena's next title defense at Extreme Rules. it was something that has been planned for some time and was actually scheduled for WrestleMania last night.
    What da'heyall!!?!?

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

Default Re: Raw Spoilers???

Oh my word.

Well, that is not very Rock like. I think we should wait until we hear something more before jumping all over it.

How strange.

Read this earlier - seems very unlike Rock - maybe he's missed off about something from last night, but surely he didn't "Take his ball and go home"
    2009/2010 PREM PREDICTIONS CHAMPION

Holy fuck if this is true.

I wonder what happened that sent Rock over the edge? I can't imagine him pulling an Austin 2002 after he was so vocal about it back then.

Business has definitely just picked up.
    Credit: Bender

I'm getting fucking tired of them announcing Mania matches a year early anyways, so good riddance.

#BelieveInTheMods
    [π: WWPID?] ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Very strange. I wonder what happened. Hopefully more comes out soon. He may have had a legitimate reason to leave.
    Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig and av.

That's fucking weird.

I hope nothing serious happened.

I would also imagine there will be people demanding refunds.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

That's very unusual. I did send a mean tweet to Rocky last night regarding his love-in with Cena, hope it didn't get to him.

"I've seen a million people die, it's up to us to stop the war."

Hmmm...I did say last night seemed FORCED. Now tonight he was suppose to get demolished by Brock? I think he is feeling what Stone Cold felt in 2002 right about now.

He might not like that HHH also beat Lesnar last night and now he is suppose to be the guy Lesnar takes his loss out on. Remember he wasn't too pleased with the Hurricane situation when he put him over and then HHH squashed him later on?

Hope there is no bad will popping up again as I think Rock has been valuable.
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

I don't think last night was forced at all. I'm sure Rock knew from the moment he returned that he'd be putting over Cena eventually, and I think the moments they had after the match were very real.

Honestly, my gut feeling is that it's some kind of emergency. Hopefully I'm wrong about that, though.

HAYZE

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

There's something more to this. There has to be.

Could be an emergency or it could be that there was a heel turn planned for Cena that got nixed at the last minute and perhaps that ticked him off?

I don't know just trying to provide some scenarios. Something must've went down yesterday or today.
    Credit: Bender

Quote Originally Posted by The Show View Post
    Could be an emergency or it could be that there was a heel turn planned for Cena that got nixed at the last minute and perhaps that ticked him off?

I don't know just trying to provide some scenarios. Something must've went down yesterday or today.
    I just don't feel like Rock is the type of guy who would just bounce over creative differences. Plus, his interviews leading to Mania were pretty much spelling out "I'm putting Cena over."

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    I don't think last night was forced at all. I'm sure Rock knew from the moment he returned that he'd be putting over Cena eventually, and I think the moments they had after the match were very real.

Honestly, my gut feeling is that it's some kind of emergency. Hopefully I'm wrong about that, though.
    Hope it is, but what I meant by forced was HOW it was done. Sort of like how CM Punk didn't like the idea of the feud with Taker starting with a match to decide who faces Taker, but he obviously had to go with it.
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Accoring to PWInsider, there is a lot of heat on Rock at the moment which I think rules out a family emergency of some kind:

This is all developing as I write this, but WWE is working re-write massive parts of tonight's Raw as The Rock is not there as originally planned.

The word backstage is that he left for Los Angeles this morning. WWE sources indicate this caught the company completely off guard and there's a lot of heat on Rock at the moment.

This is not a planned angle to sell Rock being upset over losing the WWE title. He was worked into their plans going forward and there had been talk of shooting a major angle with Rock to begin building Wrestlemania 30, possibly an angle with Undertaker or Brock Lesnar (we've heard both discussed but mostly Lesnar) and all that is out the window now.
    The original script for Raw was set to feature The Rock opening the show with a promo about losing the WWE title to John Cena.

The promo would have led to Brock Lesnar and Paul Heyman confronting Rock and laying him out, setting the seeds for a future PPV bout between the two.

With Rock bolting home without notice, WWE is currently re-writing the show. It's "chaos backstage" according to one talent we've heard from.

The moment, though I hated it, looked genuine and I'm sure it was. Cena looked really humbled as Rock told him 'I came back for this'.

Latest I've read is that he flew to LA this morning, major heat backstage for him, and all future plans they had have now been thrown out
    2009/2010 PREM PREDICTIONS CHAMPION

The Rock won't lay down for no one.

CM Punk x Best In The World
    November 20, 2011 - January 27, 2013
    434 Consecutive Days as Champion.
    2014 CHICAGO BLACKHAWKS | Go White Sox.. Fuck.. When do the Bears start..

CHICAGO 7x17x11
    CHICAGO 4x29x12

Quote Originally Posted by Kid Jericho View Post
    I'm getting fucking tired of them announcing Mania matches a year early anyways, so good riddance.
    I'm with you 100% on this. I'm sick of long term WM booking. Rock did look a bit pissed last night. Even my mom who doesn't watch much said, "Did Rock even try at the end?" Something did seem wrong last night. Most of us agree that the ending seemed really forced.

Might just be the picture:

Spoiler

But he does look a bit down.

However I would be extremely surprised if this had anything to do with last night's match.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Valuable View Post
    I'm with you 100% on this. I'm sick of long term WM booking. Rock did look a bit pissed last night. Even my mom who doesn't watch much said, "Did Rock even try at the end?" Something did seem wrong last night. Most of us agree that the ending seemed really forced.
    He was selling his frustration at having lost the match.

HAYZE

Really surprised about this. The Rock as stated doesn't seem to be the kind of guy who will just take his ball and go home. Has to be more to the story I reckon.
    Thanks too Fresh Prince

I can imagine him saying 'look, Vince, this isn't me being selfish but this passing of the torch stuff isn't going to go over' and Vince just ignoring it.

That obviously doesn't excuse jacking completely, but again there just has to be more to this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    He was selling his frustration at having lost the match.
    Something didn't seem right at the end. When they were talking it looks like Rock was very unhappy with the ending. I feel bad for the writers that things are chaotic but in a way I'me excited for RAW now to see what they come up with.

I guess you could say Dwayne has hit...

...Rock Bottom.

Spoiler

2012 TBG Poster of the Year!

Thread Information