Thread: An Opportunity!!

Banned

Default An Opportunity!!

A new item has just been added to the Superstars for Sandy Relief charity auction, and it's a big one. You can bid now to win the opportunity to pitch an idea to WWE's Executive Vice President of Creative, Stephanie McMahon!

This is your chance to get involved in WWE like never before, and possibly change the course of WWE history.
    Source: http://www.wwe.com/shows/wrestlemani...elief-26104991

I think this is very cool. What would you pitch Steph? Would it involve certain superstars, or storlines?

is Fan Fic's biggest bust Dazz Hands's Avatar

Default Re: An Opportunity!!

Took me awhile to stop looking at the picture and read the post.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to comic con with divas sounds awesome.

Bender

PW Accolades

Spoiler

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Danielbryan1022 View Post
    Took me awhile to stop looking at the picture and read the post.
    Nice

Obviously would be a waste of time but I would suggest that if they really wanted to do a brand split then they should do one brand for adults and one brand for kids.

I also found it hard to the post couldn't stop looking at her.

One my ideas would be to move some of the Mid card guy up to Main Stars I know we all have some one we would love to see move up

Bowling with Ryback, Del Rio, Ricardo Rodriguez, and Daniel Bryan...pretty funny trying to imagine that.

A huge part of what's wrong with WWE is the lack of a real midcard. As a result a lot of talented guys are left to flounder simply because they're good, but not world champion material. Guys like Zack Ryder and Alex Riley get "pushed", but because they couldn't live up to the expectations of being the next Stone Cold Steve Austin or The Rock, they're sent into irrelevance rather than trying to find a middle ground for them

I would suggest midcard feuds so that the fans can care about the midcard as well. There are a lot of talented guys who may not be main event material, but still deserve a spot on TV regardless, so there should be a place on TV for them. And not some random show like Superstars that gets disregarded by the very same fans who complain that their favorite wrestler is stuck on a show they can't be bothered to watch to begin with.

Eventually WWE could unify the belts, and do a restructured version of the brand split, with RAW as the main eventer show (with occasional midcard appearances) focused on the WWE Championship and SmackDown as the midcarder show (with 1-2 main eventers showing up for the sake of the ratings) focused on the Intercontinental Champion.
    Last edited by TempestH; 04-07-2013 at 04:59 AM.

What I would like to see, and I am not sure if this has ever been done (I don't know Bill Goldberg's history at all - did he play this roll?), is an unstoppable monster who does not care who he takes out - faces, heels, managers, refs, women, fans (well, planted fans) they are all the same to him. Get in his way and you are toast.

I don't want him to be a 'tweener - just a destruction machine.

Norm

Thread Information