Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 31

Thread: Joseph Parks Sucks

  1. #1
    Jung Dragon
    Guest

    Default Joseph Parks Sucks

    Fat nerdy characters SUCK.

    He's not really very funny, his character is boring and it's just a pointless gimmick.

    Bring back Abyss.

  2. #2
    Slammy Award Winning Falcone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    16,445
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    Well, thankfully you don't speak for the majority.

    And I'm sure Chris is more than happy to play this character, since it means he isn't getting cracked with chairs, thumbtacks and barb wire every other match.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Wyoming
    Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
    Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

  3. #3
    Jung Dragon
    Guest

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    You prefer this gimmick to Abyss?

  4. #4
    Slammy Award Winning Falcone's Avatar

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Age
    26
    Posts
    16,445
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    I find it more entertaining, yes.

    And I can fully understand why Chris may not WANT to return to Abyss himself, at least not yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by TJ Wyoming
    Maybe so, but at least I'm not a fucking loser. You and your country is our bitch! Been that way for a couple of centuries. And Canada (technically part of your "empire") is our bitch which makes Owens our bitch. Deal with it.
    Don't worry, he's only making PW great again

  5. #5
    Old School Coco
    Guest

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    Are you kayfabing us? Is this a rib?

  6. #6
    King of Font Style Krimzon's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    North Carolina
    Age
    30
    Posts
    14,469
    vCash
    2190
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    Joseph Parks does suck something fierce. Joseph Park, on the other hand, is 50 Shades of Great.


  7. #7
    Moderator Oncall's Avatar
    Tetris Champion!Tournaments Won: 1

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Australia
    Age
    29
    Posts
    14,935
    vCash
    0
    Mentioned
    134 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    Joseph Park is one of the best things in TNA right now behind Bully Ray. Unique, funny and worth tuning in for.


    A ton and a half of credit to Rad for this superb artwork


    Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Days Oncall has left to use his MITB Contract: 300-ish

  8. #8
    Jung Dragon
    Guest

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    I don't find him funny at all, I just see a fat sweaty weirdo.

  9. #9
    kovu rex
    Guest

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    Joseph Park is great...the character is funny how he acts like he has no clue what he is doing and then at the right moment goes all Abyss on his opponent and then snaps back out of it and has no idea what happened...he is a fresh character and very entertaining.

  10. #10
    Baseball is Life. Ice's Avatar

    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    The City.
    Age
    26
    Posts
    5,374
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    One of the things Im enjoying most in TNA right now. I prefer him over Abyss and its not close.
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I'm an Ice Cube.

  11. #11
    is Joy. whocares's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Taxes
    Age
    35
    Posts
    37,508
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    A few more weeks... and I think I'll finally be tired of his one joke. Until then, still slightly funny.

  12. #12
    LTS
    Guest

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    I kind of like them both. Chris pull off both very well I love it when he Abyss out as Parks

  13. #13
    Justin Valuable
    Guest

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    Joseph Parks segments are so much more funnier than the Team Hell no segments.

  14. #14
    Senior Member BARCELONA's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,101
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    I don't really care for the Park character, but it's still way ahead of Abyss.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Ed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lake Mary,Florida
    Age
    34
    Posts
    21,691
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    Abyss got stale Parks is a fresh character.

  16. #16
    Jung Dragon
    Guest

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Abyss got stale Parks is a fresh character.
    Because they let him get stale, they never did anything decent with him other than throw him in angles it didn't make sense for him to be involved in. He has always been mis-used for the large part.

  17. #17
    Butters' Pitt
    Guest

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    I'm getting tired of the whole thing to tell you the truth.

    I've never liked Abyss but Park is a joke that went on too long. His matchs are bad, there may be some things that make him entertaining some time but you'll never pay big money to see his matchs. He's a novely act, like EY. It's like Spider-Man's clone saga where it started good but it got bad cause it was supposed to end earlier but idiots kept it running too long instead of finishing it like it was supposed to be. The guy was looking for his "brother" Abyss, let him find his damn brother.

    Really it's a shame that a guy that had a solid career in TNA, who's won championships has his whole career erased. And he used to be the ultimate badass. It reminds me of after AJ has had a career as a top guy who won the World title, he became a lackey to Christian, tossing away all that had happened before.

  18. #18
    We are lightning. Havokwolf's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    The Nerdery
    Age
    34
    Posts
    6,733
    vCash
    1500
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    Joseph Park is the third best thing in TNA. Fuck the haters.

  19. #19
    Jung Dragon
    Guest

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Butters' Pitt View Post
    I'm getting tired of the whole thing to tell you the truth.

    I've never liked Abyss but Park is a joke that went on too long. His matchs are bad, there may be some things that make him entertaining some time but you'll never pay big money to see his matchs. He's a novely act, like EY. It's like Spider-Man's clone saga where it started good but it got bad cause it was supposed to end earlier but idiots kept it running too long instead of finishing it like it was supposed to be. The guy was looking for his "brother" Abyss, let him find his damn brother.

    Really it's a shame that a guy that had a solid career in TNA, who's won championships has his whole career erased. And he used to be the ultimate badass. It reminds me of after AJ has had a career as a top guy who won the World title, he became a lackey to Christian, tossing away all that had happened before.
    Exactly, I understand if kids find the character funny.. But only kids.

    Characters like Eric Young and Joseph Park are just terrible, really bad and forced.

  20. #20
    Black Tooth
    Guest

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jung Dragon View Post
    I don't find him funny at all, I just see a fat sweaty weirdo.
    Jung Dragon is right.
    Joseph Park is just some fat dude in a sweat suit.

    Remember the time when Hogan called him Joseph Parks over and over again?
    Was that a rib?

  21. #21
    Senior Member Ed's Avatar

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Lake Mary,Florida
    Age
    34
    Posts
    21,691
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Jung Dragon View Post
    Exactly, I understand if kids find the character funny.. But only kids.

    Characters like Eric Young and Joseph Park are just terrible, really bad and forced.
    Well there is a need for comedy characters.

  22. #22
    is Joy. whocares's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Taxes
    Age
    35
    Posts
    37,508
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ed
    Well there is a need for comedy characters.
    That's why we have EY... and ODB... and Tazz... and Bad Intentions... and Dirty Heels... and Jesse from Big Brother... and Robbie E... and Joey Ryan... and A's & 8's... Oh wait, that last one is just a joke...

  23. #23
    Hitspace
    Guest

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    They need to can the Joseph Parks character.

  24. #24
    Senior Member BARCELONA's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    3,101
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    Hopefully Parks will get seriously roughed up by Ace's & 8's and/or betrayed by Brooke, which will lead to him being written off TV indefinitely.

    Problem is, I don't really want him to come back as Abyss. I almost don't want him to come back at all.

  25. #25
    is Joy. whocares's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Taxes
    Age
    35
    Posts
    37,508
    vCash
    2000
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Re: Joseph Parks Sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by BARCELONA
    Hopefully Parks will get seriously roughed up by Ace's & 8's and/or betrayed by Brooke, which will lead to him being written off TV indefinitely.
    But they've already established that Joseph transforms back into Abyss when seriously roughed up... That would just break the storyline completely. Does TNA really need to do more things that cause people to raise their eyebrow?

    Problem is, I don't really want him to come back as Abyss. I almost don't want him to come back at all.
    What's wrong with Abby? He can cut a promo and is a pretty good monster wrestler. Without him we'd be left with Matt Morgan. And he's too skinny to be an effective monster wrestler.

    By the way, Abyss really can't go back to just being the same old Abyss once this storyline finally progresses. I mean, putting the mask back on him isn't an option... He's gonna have to sort of evolve into something else. Maybe he'll be a smarter monster that plays politics? Basically, he'll become The Big Show...

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •