Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Someone has returned *Smackdown Spolier*

Default Someone has returned *Smackdown Spolier*

John Laurinaitis will make his return to WWE TV on this Friday’s episode of SmackDown, taped tonight in Hershey, Pennsylvania.

Laurinaitis returned by interrupting The Rock’s promo to kick off the show. He revealed that Teddy Long gave him permission to come out. Laurinaitis mentioned John Cena was the reason he got fired from WWE and he wanted to be in The Rock’s corner at WrestleMania 29. Rock ended up shaking hands with Laurinaitis but laid him out with a spinebuster and a People’s Elbow.

Man I just can't wait to watch Smackdown now.
    Now I know alot of you ..more like 95% of you here hate People Power but hey I'm starting to love this angle with the Rock and Johnny. With that being said I doubt Cena is going to win the title now . If Johnny has anything to say about it Cena wont win and the Rock will retain.
    Hate it or love it , Johnny is going to do some damage at WM.
    People Power + Mizz TV = Ratings

Default Re: Someone has returned *Smackdown Spolier*

It they even bring him to WM and cost Cena Match and Title Vince needs to just close up shop.

That would be the most dumbest idea ever this needs to be a clean fright with a clear cut winner weather its the Rock or Cena.

Now if the Rock does retain then what I would do if I was Cena would be to place a call to Dixie and Hulk and tell them to get Impact because he will be there with a massage for Vince whitch is lets see where you are in about a year when your boy Rock leave and your fans really can't me no more.

Cena either wins Title or I lose all respact for the Rock, Vince and the hole WWE.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzite View Post
    John Laurinaitis will make his return to WWE TV on this Friday’s episode of SmackDown, taped tonight in Hershey, Pennsylvania.

Laurinaitis returned by interrupting The Rock’s promo to kick off the show. He revealed that Teddy Long gave him permission to come out. Laurinaitis mentioned John Cena was the reason he got fired from WWE and he wanted to be in The Rock’s corner at WrestleMania 29. Rock ended up shaking hands with Laurinaitis but laid him out with a spinebuster and a People’s Elbow.

Man I just can't wait to watch Smackdown now.
    Now I know alot of you ..more like 95% of you here hate People Power but hey I'm starting to love this angle with the Rock and Johnny. With that being said I doubt Cena is going to win the title now . If Johnny has anything to say about it Cena wont win and the Rock will retain.
    Hate it or love it , Johnny is going to do some damage at WM.
    Some would argue the opposite, him returning makes it more likely Cena will win the title. Especially considering what happens on Smackdown with The Rock. Big Johnny won't be happy with the Rock putting his hands on him, he'll want revenge. What better way than to cost Rock the title at WM?

If they really must use Johnny in the main event, I'd have him screw over the Rock and join forces with Cena. (Turning him heel in the process)

Banned

have only one question for Laurinaitis coming back.........."Why?"

Why? He's boring to watch, he's the most cookie-cutter cliche'd wrestling villain ever, he's a waste of time, he's a waste of space, and he shouldn't be on screen. He should go back to fucking prospective Divas on the casting couch and keep his grubby fingers off the microphone. Fuck.

Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar

If he's here to stay, I'm out.

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    I never thought I'd say this, but ... dammit, give Falcy a modship!
    FALCONE 4 MOD 2027 (I'm being realistic)

he really does polarize the fans doesn't he?

And this is why BIG JOHNNY is great. You either love him or hate him. There is no in between.

#peoplepower

World's Largest Member Lionhart's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Wrestling IV View Post
    And this is why BIG JOHNNY is great. You either love him or hate him. There is no in between.

#peoplepower
    Love Big Johnny

Seriously, I've been waiting for him to return since June. Really thought they were going to run with him.

Spoiler

Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar

#peoplepower
    Wanting him off of TV because he's a talentless hack who is only famous because his brother is a legend and he made a career out of sucking the right peoples cocks for pushes makes him 'Great'? Yeah, whatever you say.

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    I never thought I'd say this, but ... dammit, give Falcy a modship!
    FALCONE 4 MOD 2027 (I'm being realistic)

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Wanting him off of TV because he's a talentless hack who is only famous because his brother is a legend and he made a career out of sucking the right peoples cocks for pushes makes him 'Great'? Yeah, whatever you say.
    Well, somebody's done their research. Didn't know you had such a complete understanding of him!

Spoiler

It's well documented that he's an absolute bell-end.

But even if he was the world's greatest samaritan, I would still find him an unbearable on-screen TV character.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    It's well documented that he's an absolute bell-end.

But even if he was the world's greatest samaritan, I would still find him an unbearable on-screen TV character.
    Unbearable, eh? How long have you been watching wrestling? In all that time, you find him to be the character that you simply can't watch?

Spoiler

What the fuck has that got to do with anything?

He's not the only character I find unbearable, but yes, I find him unbearable.

Because you've had to watch awful characters over the years, I figured you'd have developed some thick skin by now. Struggling to understand how, if you've seen Mike Adamle, you find it "unbearable" to watch Johnny.

Spoiler

So because I'm an experienced wrestling fan I should put up with absolute shit?

Banned

Yeah, Laurainitis is absolutely unbearable. At least Adamle's fuck ups were funny. Remember when Johnny completely no sold the GTS with his reaction?

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    So because I'm an experienced wrestling fan I should put up with absolute shit?
    Now you're getting it! Vince would be proud.

Not impressed they brought him back this close to 'Mania. Don't understand the need. Hoping it was a one-off thing.
    MachoWarrior made this so you should touch him sexually.

The RTruth
    RT loves Lucky Penny beer. You should try it.

It makes me want to spew, but I can totally believe they'll have Cena side with Ace and turn heel at the grand-daddy, ala Austin/McMahon.

I can't put into words how much i'm hoping that this black hole of charisma has nothing to do with a potential heel Cena. I'm dreading the fact that this is now even a remote possibility.

Todd said some really accurate things so i'm not going to bother repeating him.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am then love me for something i'm not
    Come one, come three and sign up for PW King Of Trios http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=124872

PW Power 25 winner July 2014

The 2014 PW video game draft http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=124821

Banned

Yeah, Todd, just brought up an excellent point. The heel turn just bumped up from a 1% chance to a 10% chance to me.

Regardless of our personal opinion of his talent level, the man is a heat magnet. You can project your opinion onto the live crowd as to why he draws heat. You can claim he draws heat because he is untalented, unbearable, etc. A heel is supposed to be, in the old school sense, be unbearable. Is he setting the world on fire from an entertainment perspective? Not in the classic entertainment sense. But the man draws heat for whatever reason. I am not going to pretend or act like I know why. He garners a reaction. Despite what all of you say, most of you will still watch. How many times has one of us said, "get that sun bitch off my tv screen I am not watching." How long did that last. Most of us come back. We always do. It's a moot point. The fact we are even discussing this speaks to the power of Big Johnny Laurinities.

#peoplepower.

Banned

Their goal should be to put on the most entertaining product and a talentless piece of shit like Laurinaitis is totally going to hinder that.

Regardless of our personal opinion of his talent level, the man is a heat magnet. You can project your opinion onto the live crowd as to why he draws heat. You can claim he draws heat because he is untalented, unbearable, etc. A heel is supposed to be, in the old school sense, be unbearable. Is he setting the world on fire from an entertainment perspective? Not in the classic entertainment sense. But the man draws heat for whatever reason. I am going to pretend or act like I know why. He garners a reaction. Despite what all of you say, most of you will still watch. How many times has one of us said, "get that sun bitch off my tv screen I am not watching." How long did that last. Most of us come back. We always do. It's a moot point. The fact we are even discussing this speaks to the power of Big Johnny Laurinities.

#peoplepower.
    Can't speak for others but I actually do turn off my TV if there's something I don't like, haven't seen a second of the WHC feud ever since Swagger won the chamber. If they go this route I shall be doing the exact the same thing. It's like they've picked out the one way to potentially wreck the biggest moment that there's been in wrestling for at least a decade.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am then love me for something i'm not
    Come one, come three and sign up for PW King Of Trios http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=124872

PW Power 25 winner July 2014

The 2014 PW video game draft http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=124821

Thread Information