Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kurt Angle

Default Kurt Angle

...probably the wrong forum...sorry, I don't post up here much....

However, Kurt has been featured a lot recently on the WWE Facebook page....is he still with TNA? Is there a return in the works?

It doesn't seem very Vince-ish to promote a wrestler he doesn't "own"

...and yes, I'd love to see his near crippled ass re-appear on a part time basis.

Default Re: Kurt Angle

He's still with TNA. I know WWE put up a superstar page for him recently, but they've also posted pages for Jeff Hardy and the Dudleys. They might just be lightening up on the whole "Never mention anyone who's currently in TNA" thing.

HAYZE

He's still with TNA, yes. And he's still going as hard and as crazy as ever

No word on a return anytime soon.
    The IWC will never be happy unless Daniel Bryan wins both world titles, makes Batista tap out and makes HHH look like a total bitch in the process.
    Consider me a satisfied customer.

The company has no fear of TNA!
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Kinda odd to think he's been in TNA just about the same amount of time as he was in WWE.

Credit to Heteroflexible for the banner!
    Find me on Twitter
    Follow my blog

The Cyborg

Banner Credit: Spike

Well, thanks for clearing that up so quickly....

I was getting all hyped up, thinking maybe they were getting ready for a return or something...

back to disappointment.

I would never count out a return for him to the WWE.With all of these limited date deals being throw around for Rock,Taker,Triple H,Brock...ect I think that Angle would jump at the chance for one of those type deals,and the WWE would as well.I think Angle has said that his contract ends next year and he plans on wrestling a few more years.So I could see him jumping back to the WWE after his contract is up to due one of those limited date types of deal or even a deal were he would just work the TV shows and PPV's.

I still think he will return and would love to see a dream match up against Daniel Bryan at a Wrestlemania and even other matches against guys like Punk,Sheamus,Cesaro...ect

I like Kurt Angle, but he seemed to get more spotty as the years went by instead of working on his craft being the most gifted true athlete in the history of the business. I just posted in the other thread about today's matches and Angle is one of the culprits I'm speaking about doing anything in a match for no rhyme or reason.

I would love to see him against CM Punk though. I would like to see how CM Punk would work with him because I believe Punk is more fundamentally sound than him. I would like to see Angle against a few guys actually in comparison to the last days of his wwe run because I always felt the company wanted him to do what CM Punk has done with Cena int the last couple of years which is have fans side with him by showing his wrestling talent. CM Punk no doubt brings out the best in Cena, while Angle had fans turn on Cena(back to what I was talking about being a great worker).

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

I had no idea what the deal with Kurt was, so thanks to the people who posted for clearing that up. I really liked Kurt, i'd like to see him back in the WWE but maybe he's a little too old now; which is a shame.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Mcmahon View Post
    The company has no fear of TNA!
    Thats because Dixie and TNA dosen't try to compete with them. There was a short time that they try Impact on Mondays did last long. They just try to put on a good show to give fans something besides WWE.

On Kurts returning I would like to see it someday,

MO to the G to the UNS! BadNewsFan's Avatar

Man I wish he would come back.

He deserves to have his career end in WWE.

Shout out to Bender for the Bad Ass Bad News Banner!

Why did he leave anyway? I don't even remember now. Just seems to be in WWE one minute and TNA the next.

WWE wanted him to take time off due to various injuries he had incurred. He didn't want to stop wrestling so went to TNA is I believe the long and short of it. Wrestling Machine!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Zeki View Post
    Why did he leave anyway? I don't even remember now. Just seems to be in WWE one minute and TNA the next.
    What I remember was that he was beat up and tired in WWE and the schedual was really kicking his ass...he asked for time off maybe even a part time schedual where he worked less dates but Vince didn't want him off that much so they agreed to part ways.

He then went to TNA which has a much easier schedual.

Quote Originally Posted by BadNewsFan View Post
    What I remember was that he was beat up and tired in WWE and the schedual was really kicking his ass...he asked for time off maybe even a part time schedual where he worked less dates but Vince didn't want him off that much so they agreed to part ways.

He then went to TNA which has a much easier schedual.
    That is Angles side of the story. What really happend is Vince released him, told him to rest up, get help for his pill addiction, and then come back at some point. Instead of resting and getting help, Angle decided to go to TNA.

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by SheltonMysterio View Post
    That is Angles side of the story. What really happend is Vince released him, told him to rest up, get help for his pill addiction, and then come back at some point. Instead of resting and getting help, Angle decided to go to TNA.
    Who's to say that's not just Vince's slander version of the story, you know to not make Vince seem like a dick for not allowing him time off.

Its not like Angle would be the first to have a problem with the schedual and not getting proper time to rest up.

Its probably a mixture of both stories in reality.

I think it's Meltzer's version of the story, and he's as up Angle's ass as anyone can possibly be.

Yeah I seem to remember all this stuff about scheduling and pain pills now - it's coming back to me. I'd say it'd be a mixture of both Vince and Kurt causing it. Though surely it's more on Angle because Vince wouldn't let a well made star to leave the company to a rival.

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

It's true... it's damn true.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

Vince doesn't like it when talent asks for time off (Ricky Steamboat anybody?) I believe Kurt Angle's story.

I just hope when Kurt comes back, we can get a match with him and Punk at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Slushy View Post
    Vince doesn't like it when talent asks for time off (Ricky Steamboat anybody?) I believe Kurt Angle's story.

I just hope when Kurt comes back, we can get a match with him and Punk at least.
    Even if Vince didn't like it though, is he stubborn enough to actually let Kurt leave because of it? I get that he wouldn't be happy and refuse as much as possible but ultimately I assumed he'd back down when Kurt leaving became a real possibility.

Maybe my stance on CM Punk and Miz should change in terms of them talking about how hard they work over everyone else and don't miss dates9nah the roster does it too for the most part ask Mark Henry who may be injured right now, but soldiering it out). CM Punk would call Angle out on it lol. Just think Jeff hardy lol.

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

A touch of Destiny AgentRodimal's Avatar

My dream ending for the stupid Swagger/Coulter thing is for them to be doing their spiel in the middle of the ring, have Kurt's music hit, have him run down, give Swagger the AngleSlam and put 'Jeb' in the real Ankle-lock.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentRodimal View Post
    My dream ending for the stupid Swagger/Coulter thing is for them to be doing their spiel in the middle of the ring, have Kurt's music hit, have him run down, give Swagger the AngleSlam and put 'Jeb' in the real Ankle-lock.
    I would expect Angle actually being hired by Jeb because Swagger is an American screw up lol by "injuring him", while he takes his suspension.

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Thread Information