Thread: Idea for Christian Return

Default Idea for Christian Return

Seeing as how last month it was reported that he was healthy and ready to return and was waiting for creative to give him something I thought up a potential return scenario. Either at Wrestlemania when Del Rio will likely retain over Swagger or at Extreme Rules assuming Del Rio retains there, have Christian return heel and attack Del Rio after defending the title leading to Ziggler cashing in and winning the belt. Have them feud leading to a one on one show down at Payback and have Ziggler in the mix after their one on one as well with the WHC defended in a triple threat at MITB. All three have history and I think it would be interesting but maybe a little too lengthy. What say you?

Default Re: Idea for Christian Return

It's hard to gauge where WWE will place Christian when he comes back. One idea that seems logical is having Christian play a role in the eventual feud between Booker T and Teddy Long. He seems tailor made for that.

Yeah I really have no idea either but that scenario popped into my head so I thought I'd share haha.

Christian will be used like a rag when he comes back, he'll get tossed around a lot but he'll also clean things up. I wouldn't expect much from Christian there's other guys that need to be pushed. I do think he has value in the tag division, and eventually I'd like to see Jericho and Christian team up and make a run with the tag titles.

Banner Credit: Spike

Yeah unfortunately for Christian he isn't really at a level where you can see lots of ideas for him. I really cannot see anything for him at the moment. After Wrestlemania and things clear up i'm sure he could com back and do a solid feud on Smackdown but I'm not sure at this point.

A touch of Destiny AgentRodimal's Avatar

Send him back to TNA where he can get back his good entrance theme and actually be used correctly.

He should hover around the I.C and World Heavyweight Title. I've never seen him as a real main event guy.

He is great in the ring and also good on the mic but there is just something missing there, I think it's probably his physique and ring gear. When Jericho turned heel and won the Undisputed Title at the end of 2001 he bulked up significantly but still stayed agile in the ring, that's what Christian should of done around 2005 or even when he returned in 2009. Doesn't help that he wears his tights too high.

Height doesn't matter, what matters is a good upper body. Christian isn't exactly small but he lacks a impressive upper body. I realise that CM Punk doesn't exactly have the best upper body but he has a good look despite that and can get away with it.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

If anyones expecting anymore than maybe a US Title win and some shitty feud with Cesaro I feel youre deluded.

Quote Originally Posted by Peepshow View Post
    If anyones expecting anymore than maybe a US Title win and some shitty feud with Cesaro I feel youre deluded.
    Yeah I think that is the most likely outcome. Hopefully the feud isn't "shitty" though.

Christian and Antonio can have some good matches I think. It's a feud I'd like to see.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

Thread Information