Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: After Cena beats Rock, who do you think will take the title off Cena?

Banned

Default After Cena beats Rock, who do you think will take the title off Cena?

So it's pretty much a given that Cena is winning the WWE title at Wrestlemania. I think it'll be interesting to see who takes the title off of him though.

THINK - I think the person they'll have beat Cena for the title will be Ryback, unfortunately.

WANT - With Kane/Daniel Bryan probably breaking up soon I'd like to see a more serious Daniel Bryan (doesn't have to be completely serious, think WHC Daniel Bryan) take the title off of Cena. It'd be nice to see Bryan get a run with the title, and the feud itself could be really great going back to mentioning the first Nexus attack with Bryan spitting on Cena, kicking him in the head, and yelling "You are not better than me!" at him. Not only do I think the feud would be good, I think these guys could put on some great main event matches if given the chance.

So, what do you think will happen, and what do you WANT to happen?

2011 NCAA Poster Of Year Sweetness_Bolt's Avatar

Default Re: After Cena beats Rock, who do you think will take the title off Cena?

It'll be Punk. I think it'll be quite awhile until somebody outside the Rock - Cena - Punk trio has the WWE Title. Probably won't happen until 2014

In Between The Lines, There's A Lot Of Obscurity. I'm Not Inclined To Resign To Maturity
    If It's All Right, Then You're All Wrong. Why Bounce Around To The Same Damn Song
    You Rather Run When You Can't Crawl. I Know That You Know That I'm Not Telling The Truth
    I Know That You Know, They Just Don't Have Any Proof. Embrace The Deception, Learn How To Bend
    Your Worst Inhibitions They Will PSYCH You Out In The End

Default Re: After Cena beats Rock, who do you think will take the title off Cena?

Orton after a heel turn? It's anybody's guess.

I don't want it to be punk again...he just had a year long reign and it'd be nice to see someone else take it from Cena
    BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
    The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
    Thanks to all who give rep

I think the person who'll take the title of Cena will ultimately either be a heel Orton, or Ryback. My prediction will probably change but at the moment that's how I see it anyway.

I'd say Ryback
    BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
    The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
    Thanks to all who give rep

If I had it my way.....SANDOW!

I'm going to hop on the Ryback wagon. Punk just had it for a year and while he made a great champion, it's the fact that he held it so long which makes me think he won't hold it again for a while.

I'd also buy Cesaro as a WWE champion if they push the hell out of him over the next four to six months.

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Reigns is more over than most people here are willing to admit.
    Episode 3 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest Untouchable

My choice...Dean Ambrose or Cody Rhodes at SummerSlam.

What will probably happen...Ryback at Hell in a Cell.

Banned

There are reports that Punk is leaving after Wrestlemania, so I expect Ryback to feud with Cena for a while.

World's Largest Member Lionhart's Avatar

Waaaay too early to tell. Cena will probably hold it for a while. There could be brand switches, MITB, a whole number of things.

Spoiler

Think - Ryback.

Want - Muhammad Hassan. A mark can dream, right?

Think

Face Cena loses to Ryback
    Heel Cena (if he flips at WM) loses to Sheamus

Want

Daniel Bryan

Moreoff than on

Think:

Ryback

Want:

Antonio Cesaro - I know it's too early, but still love CC. In a perfect world, Cesaro and Ohno re-team as The Kings of Wrestling and bring glory back to the Big Pennies (Tag Titles).

Who really knows , but I do think Cena will hold it quite awhile , a year or close to it & as of right now my guess would probably be RyBack , but again at this point who really knows... .. .. ..

MO to the G to the UNS! BadNewsFan's Avatar

Antonio Cesaro is worthy of a Kurt Angle type push this year.

What 2000, was for Angle, 2013 should be for Cesaro.

I don't really have any interest in anymore Orton, Sheamus, Punk, or even Ryback pushes at this point.

Cesaro is my pick for next at bat.

And for the love of God please let him use the UFO, in the WWE!

Shout out to Bender for the Bad Ass Bad News Banner!

Want: Punk

Most likely: Sheamus, Orton, or Ryback

I'm really not sure. I can see Cena holding onto the title for a good 6 months, therefore you never know who will be hot at the time. I expect you can't look past Ryback, Ziggler, Orton, Punk, Big Show or Sheamus though. In that time though, all members of The Shield, Antonio Cesaro or Damien Sandow could be in with a shout of the title. Only time will tell.
    Thanks too Fresh Prince

John Cena says he wants to break Bruno's record, so maybe everyone is wrong lol.
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Mcmahon View Post
    John Cena says he wants to break Bruno's record, so maybe everyone is wrong lol.
    Never would happen in this day and age.
    Thanks too Fresh Prince

Quote Originally Posted by Coolstuff View Post
    Yeah obviously, but we are just coming off the longest reign since Hulk Hogan in the 80's in CM Punk. I would not be surprised if Cena holds the title for the whole year and faces Taker at Mania XXX and then later on drop the title to Ryback(depending how much he can grow and fans start demanding him be champion). It all depends, but right now I think Cena will get the Eddie Guerrero treatment where there is no set date yet for him losing the title in the foreseeable future until something happens that causes the title switching.

This whole Rock feud and avoidance of Cena being champion for almost 2 years is not going to lead to Cena losing the title within a couple of months or even at SummerSlam. If it does it is down to someone getting hot and striking or injury. It makes no sense to do this whole build of Cena for a short useless reign. Cena has already put it out there in the mainstream about trying to break Bruno's record. Not coincident.
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

I see Cena having a really long reign and then the title being taken off him by HHH, in what would be Triple H's last go at the WWE title and last "thank you" reign. HHH would not hold it for very long and drop it to Brock Lesnar who goes up 2-1 on Hunter.

That makes a strong lineage of the title for WWE to build on - CM Punk record reign - Rock - Cena long reign - HHH - Brock - Cena

Banner Credit: Spike

I also think there is an outside chance Cena holds it until WM 30 where he loses it to the Undertaker. Afterwards a tournament is held and someone new takes the title and Cena and Punk chase that person for awhile.

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

Quote Originally Posted by Coolstuff View Post
    Never say never in the WWE.

If they are intent on keeping Cena face, then a year long title reign might be the worst thing they could do.

Thread Information