Thread: Former WWE/WHC interviewed for upcoming DVD backstage at the NXT tapings last night

Default Former WWE/WHC interviewed for upcoming DVD backstage at the NXT tapings last night

- Batista was backstage for last night's WWE NXT tapings in Winter Park, Florida. He was there visiting and taping an interview for WWE's upcoming Triple H DVD.

http://www.lordsofpain.net/news/wwe/...eTjvb6dSfkF.99

I wonder if he and Triple H talked about anything else? we never got Batista vs. Sheamus, and Batista vs. Brock would be a big seller potentially. Maybe HHH can convince him to return despite his hatred for WWE PG.

Default Re: Former WWE/WHC interviewed for upcoming DVD backstage at the NXT tapings last nig

He looks like he's had so much plastic surgery.

But, YES! the Triple H dvd is actually happening....FINALLY!
    Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig and av.

Default Re: Former WWE/WHC interviewed for upcoming DVD backstage at the NXT tapings last nig

Batista had plastic surgery?

Banner Credit: Spike

I'm not really up to date on his MMA career (aside his comical first fight) but I always expected Batista would come back at some point for a short run even if it's only to pop a PPV or two. I know he wasn't the most liked guy by the IWC but I really enjoyed his range as a big guy (charismatic, good heel and face).

I felt like Batista was at his peak when he left. I'd love for him to make a return.

STL Cards: 73-63 :) SM(Stardust)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    I wonder if he and Triple H talked about anything else? we never got Batista vs. Sheamus, and Batista vs. Brock would be a big seller potentially. Maybe HHH can convince him to return despite his hatred for WWE PG.
    I don't see anyway Batista comes back. Atleast not anytime soon since he actually starting to possible have a movie career.

surrender

He'll return just so Hunter can finally get his win back, lol.

If Guardian's of the Galaxy is a hit, Batista will be a much hotter commodity in Hollywood, so WWE better get as much from him as they can.

Now come on the Rock has like all kinds of movies comings out or just came out. Plus hes WWE champ and doing WM. So if the Rock can pull it off I could also see Batista doing it.

Also lets not forget that it was HHH and Flair who took Dave under thier wings and help him when first started. This could be his way of saying thanks.

I would love to see the return of Batista.However if he did comeback he would add another old timer ala Rock,Taker,Triple H and Lesnar(I don't count Jericho sense he actual works TV matches,house shows...ect) with extremely limited dates were at most he only wrestles a few times a year.Something I am not totally against but at some point the WWE has to wake up and stop reaching back to the past and bring in big named stars from the past that will take the spot light away from the current talent and hinder their builds as stars.

Unless Batista would have a more full time return even at the level of Jericho were he works a few months straight and leaves or a Taker/HBK role towards the end of their career were they just work TV and PPV's I don't really want him back for more then just a one off match.

Even with that all said I was a huge fan of Big Dave and think it would be smart on the part of Triple H and the WWE to try and bring him back for even just a one off feud and match maybe at Wrestlemania xXx as a two fold way of promoting Dave's upcoming Marvel movie Guardians of the Galaxy which comes out that summer and to give him a proper send off and a rub to whomever he faces i.e Triple H,Lesnar,Sheamus,Ryback...ect

Thread Information