Thread: Idea For Dolph Ziggler Cashing In MITB

Banned

Default Idea For Dolph Ziggler Cashing In MITB

The idea is that Ziggler says he's cashing in at Money In The Bank 2013. I don't know when he says this, probably during the build towards MITB or I could see him saying it actually 2-3 months ahead of time, as a way of building more anticipation towards it. Since last year's event was on July 15th and this year is on July 14th, it's the same Sunday on the calendar so they can play up the whole 'one year in the making" angle but since it's still technically one day separate from each other on the calendar, they can play it up as being the very last day before Ziggler's contract finally runs up. Time is up, and he has to finally make the move to cash in one way or another that night. Ziggler announces at some point that whoever wins their match for the World Heavyweight Championship will have to defend it for a second time immediately afterwards against him, putting extra tension on the winner... Especially since Big E Langston can take the time between the official bell ending the first match and the bell that would signal the beginning of the second match to destroy the champion, allowing Ziggler an even easier cash in.

An extension of the idea (and one that would piss off Ziggler fans for sure) is to have the WHC MITB winner from earlier in the night come out and then cash in on Ziggler and take the title right from him.

Default Re: Idea For Dolph Ziggler Cashing In MITB

Personally, I think they fumbled the whole MITB thing with Ziggler this year.

Wrestlemania is about a month away and he still has it. Why in the hell wouldn't he cash it in at Wrestlemania and announce it ahead of time so he could be in the 'main event' of the biggest show of the year? For the love of god, his moniker is 'The Show Off', what good reason would they have for him to NOT do it? So he could win the Tag Titles with Big E.?

Ok... but, why not compete for the tag titles and compete in the main event? Hell why not go for broke and go for as many titles as he could? He's THE SHOW OFF, his cockiness should get him in these impossible situations. I realize it would be insane booking to have him in a ton of matches but, there are always ways around that (triple threats, fatal four ways, etc...).

In kayfabe that is...

Bender's Banner Shop of Freaks and Oddities
    NOW OPEN!

Its time for MITB to go away. Too many championships, too many titles, the funny things is there is enough time to promote all these, they just don't.

Banner Credit: Spike

Love the smell of napalm Slushy's Avatar

Ziggler and Langston win tag team titles.

Del Rio makes Swagger tap out.

Ziggler cashes in on Del Rio and beats him.

Dolph Ziggler = double champion, YEAH!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Slushy View Post
    Ziggler and Langston win tag team titles.

Del Rio makes Swagger tap out.

Ziggler cashes in on Del Rio and beats him.

Dolph Ziggler = double champion, YEAH!
    Nah I want dolph too be on his own when he becomes champion. And anyway I think wwe will give swagger the title. Well hopefully because am getting tired off del rio being champion

I can see Ziggler cashing in on Del Rio at WM but not Swagger. From what I heard is that is Swagger got busted for DUI and Pot but it was too late with the build up to pull him so he will face the music after WM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    Wrestlemania is about a month away and he still has it. Why in the hell wouldn't he cash it in at Wrestlemania and announce it ahead of time so he could be in the 'main event' of the biggest show of the year? For the love of god, his moniker is 'The Show Off', what good reason would they have for him to NOT do it?
    This makes sense, but although Ziggler is a show-off, he is also a chickenshit heel. Also I'm pretty sure Del Rio has defeated Ziggler in singles matches in their last 541 encounters.

Anyone envisage a scenario that sees Dolph with the WHC, Dolph and Big E. as Tag Champs and AJ as Divas Champ at 'Mania?

Quote Originally Posted by WMS View Post
    Anyone envisage a scenario that sees Dolph with the WHC, Dolph and Big E. as Tag Champs and AJ as Divas Champ at 'Mania?
    As great as this idea is, all reports for the Divas match at Mania suggest otherwise

Thanks Heteroflexible

Quote Originally Posted by WMS View Post
    There's not gonna be a Divas Title match, so no.

And I think I'm the only person who doesn't want Dolph to cash in.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    Personally, I think they fumbled the whole MITB thing with Ziggler this year.

Wrestlemania is about a month away and he still has it. Why in the hell wouldn't he cash it in at Wrestlemania and announce it ahead of time so he could be in the 'main event' of the biggest show of the year? For the love of god, his moniker is 'The Show Off', what good reason would they have for him to NOT do it? So he could win the Tag Titles with Big E.?

Ok... but, why not compete for the tag titles and compete in the main event? Hell why not go for broke and go for as many titles as he could? He's THE SHOW OFF, his cockiness should get him in these impossible situations. I realize it would be insane booking to have him in a ton of matches but, there are always ways around that (triple threats, fatal four ways, etc...).

In kayfabe that is...
    Because even Dolph doesn't wan't to be involved in this shit storm of a storyline.

-Fresh Prince-
    Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

World's Largest Member Lionhart's Avatar

The thing with MITB is, whatever feud is going on for the title is hard to get into, since you're expecting a cash-in.

Seriously, Big Show's entire reign, I was just waiting to hear Ziggler's music.

Spoiler

Thread Information