Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: Idea For Dolph Ziggler Cashing In MITB

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Union City, Tennessee
    Age
    26
    Posts
    737

    Default Idea For Dolph Ziggler Cashing In MITB

    The idea is that Ziggler says he's cashing in at Money In The Bank 2013. I don't know when he says this, probably during the build towards MITB or I could see him saying it actually 2-3 months ahead of time, as a way of building more anticipation towards it. Since last year's event was on July 15th and this year is on July 14th, it's the same Sunday on the calendar so they can play up the whole 'one year in the making" angle but since it's still technically one day separate from each other on the calendar, they can play it up as being the very last day before Ziggler's contract finally runs up. Time is up, and he has to finally make the move to cash in one way or another that night. Ziggler announces at some point that whoever wins their match for the World Heavyweight Championship will have to defend it for a second time immediately afterwards against him, putting extra tension on the winner... Especially since Big E Langston can take the time between the official bell ending the first match and the bell that would signal the beginning of the second match to destroy the champion, allowing Ziggler an even easier cash in.

    An extension of the idea (and one that would piss off Ziggler fans for sure) is to have the WHC MITB winner from earlier in the night come out and then cash in on Ziggler and take the title right from him.

  2. #2
    Closet Bayley Fan Bender's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    OH-IO!
    Age
    29
    Posts
    6,526

    Default Re: Idea For Dolph Ziggler Cashing In MITB

    Personally, I think they fumbled the whole MITB thing with Ziggler this year.

    Wrestlemania is about a month away and he still has it. Why in the hell wouldn't he cash it in at Wrestlemania and announce it ahead of time so he could be in the 'main event' of the biggest show of the year? For the love of god, his moniker is 'The Show Off', what good reason would they have for him to NOT do it? So he could win the Tag Titles with Big E.?

    Ok... but, why not compete for the tag titles and compete in the main event? Hell why not go for broke and go for as many titles as he could? He's THE SHOW OFF, his cockiness should get him in these impossible situations. I realize it would be insane booking to have him in a ton of matches but, there are always ways around that (triple threats, fatal four ways, etc...).

    In kayfabe that is...


    Bender's Banner Shop of Freaks and Oddities
    NOW OPEN!

  3. #3
    Senior Member Jack Nichols's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Boston
    Posts
    2,933

    Default Re: Idea For Dolph Ziggler Cashing In MITB

    Its time for MITB to go away. Too many championships, too many titles, the funny things is there is enough time to promote all these, they just don't.

    Banner Credit: Spike

  4. #4
    Love the smell of napalm Slushy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Posts
    7,525

    Default Re: Idea For Dolph Ziggler Cashing In MITB

    Ziggler and Langston win tag team titles.

    Del Rio makes Swagger tap out.

    Ziggler cashes in on Del Rio and beats him.


    Dolph Ziggler = double champion, YEAH!

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Posts
    3,134

    Default Re: Idea For Dolph Ziggler Cashing In MITB

    Quote Originally Posted by Slushy View Post
    Ziggler and Langston win tag team titles.

    Del Rio makes Swagger tap out.

    Ziggler cashes in on Del Rio and beats him.


    Dolph Ziggler = double champion, YEAH!
    Nah I want dolph too be on his own when he becomes champion. And anyway I think wwe will give swagger the title. Well hopefully because am getting tired off del rio being champion

  6. #6
    Senior Member LTS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Jacksonville AL
    Age
    40
    Posts
    565

    Default Re: Idea For Dolph Ziggler Cashing In MITB

    I can see Ziggler cashing in on Del Rio at WM but not Swagger. From what I heard is that is Swagger got busted for DUI and Pot but it was too late with the build up to pull him so he will face the music after WM.

  7. #7
    An AJPW Guy Emperor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    England
    Age
    25
    Posts
    8,745

    Default Re: Idea For Dolph Ziggler Cashing In MITB

    Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    Wrestlemania is about a month away and he still has it. Why in the hell wouldn't he cash it in at Wrestlemania and announce it ahead of time so he could be in the 'main event' of the biggest show of the year? For the love of god, his moniker is 'The Show Off', what good reason would they have for him to NOT do it?
    This makes sense, but although Ziggler is a show-off, he is also a chickenshit heel. Also I'm pretty sure Del Rio has defeated Ziggler in singles matches in their last 541 encounters.

  8. #8
    DRAMA. WMS's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    UK.
    Age
    22
    Posts
    14,701

    Default Re: Idea For Dolph Ziggler Cashing In MITB

    Anyone envisage a scenario that sees Dolph with the WHC, Dolph and Big E. as Tag Champs and AJ as Divas Champ at 'Mania?

  9. #9
    ...Woop Woop David*Dream*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Belfast, Northern Ireland
    Age
    25
    Posts
    3,225

    Default Re: Idea For Dolph Ziggler Cashing In MITB

    Quote Originally Posted by WMS View Post
    Anyone envisage a scenario that sees Dolph with the WHC, Dolph and Big E. as Tag Champs and AJ as Divas Champ at 'Mania?
    As great as this idea is, all reports for the Divas match at Mania suggest otherwise

    Thanks Heteroflexible

  10. #10

    Default Re: Idea For Dolph Ziggler Cashing In MITB

    Quote Originally Posted by WMS View Post
    Anyone envisage a scenario that sees Dolph with the WHC, Dolph and Big E. as Tag Champs and AJ as Divas Champ at 'Mania?
    There's not gonna be a Divas Title match, so no.

    And I think I'm the only person who doesn't want Dolph to cash in.

    HAYZE

    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

  11. #11
    Ambassador of Asgard thedude's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    CT
    Posts
    2,277

    Default Re: Idea For Dolph Ziggler Cashing In MITB

    Quote Originally Posted by Bender View Post
    Personally, I think they fumbled the whole MITB thing with Ziggler this year.

    Wrestlemania is about a month away and he still has it. Why in the hell wouldn't he cash it in at Wrestlemania and announce it ahead of time so he could be in the 'main event' of the biggest show of the year? For the love of god, his moniker is 'The Show Off', what good reason would they have for him to NOT do it? So he could win the Tag Titles with Big E.?

    Ok... but, why not compete for the tag titles and compete in the main event? Hell why not go for broke and go for as many titles as he could? He's THE SHOW OFF, his cockiness should get him in these impossible situations. I realize it would be insane booking to have him in a ton of matches but, there are always ways around that (triple threats, fatal four ways, etc...).

    In kayfabe that is...
    Because even Dolph doesn't wan't to be involved in this shit storm of a storyline.

    -Fresh Prince-
    Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

  12. #12
    World's Largest Member Lionhart's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,836

    Default Re: Idea For Dolph Ziggler Cashing In MITB

    The thing with MITB is, whatever feud is going on for the title is hard to get into, since you're expecting a cash-in.

    Seriously, Big Show's entire reign, I was just waiting to hear Ziggler's music.


    Spoiler

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •