Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: *Potential Spoiler* WWE Legend Possibly Appearing Tonight on RAW

Default *Potential Spoiler* WWE Legend Possibly Appearing Tonight on RAW

- WWE Legend The Honky Tonk Man was scheduled to do a comedy show in Toronto last night but canceled, citing that he was called by WWE to appear at tonight’s RAW from Pittsburgh.
    Honky Tonk last appeared on RAW two weeks ago. If he does appear tonight, it will likely be in an angle with 3MB.
    http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestling...-tonights-raw/

it's in Pittsburgh so there's an outside chance Bruno might appear too, but I doubt it since it'd be a bigger deal if they waited until the Hall of Fame. Wouldn't be surprised if Bruno visited backstage though.

As for HTM, I don't know. I doubt they'll use him to push a Mania angle with Slater and 3MB.

Default Re: *Potential Spoiler* WWE Legend Possibly Appearing Tonight on RAW

I thought the rumor was Legend ? They tend to use that term pretty lose now days.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyPresley21 View Post
    I thought the rumor was Legend ? They tend to use that term pretty lose now days.
    Well let's be honest, he is the longest reigning, and perhaps the greatest, Intercontinental Champion of all time.

"Every man's heart one day beats its final beat, his lungs breath their final breath. And if what that man did in his life, makes the blood pulse through the body of others, and makes them believe deeper in something larger than life, then his essence, his spirit, will be immortalized by the storytellers, by the loyalty, by the memory, of those who honor him and make whatever the man did live forever."

Banned

doesn't HTM hate vince?

please correct me if i'm wrong.

Great, we most likely won't see Justin Gabriel or Zach Ryder tonight. However, at least we will be treated to a segment with The Honky Tonk Man.....

More time to waste when they could be developing the undercard to something called WrestleMania...

Quote Originally Posted by thalbleib View Post
    More time to waste when they could be developing the undercard to something called WrestleMania...
    They are. 3MB is part of the undercard.

The RTruth
    RT wants you to check out The Ultimate Fic'er, happening now in Fan Fiction.

There are also far more segments on Raw than matches at WrestleMania. There is room on the show for this sort of filler, it doesn't come at the cost of the undercard build.

Banned

I don't really care about this. Not a huge fan off Honky Tonk man. But I am a fan off 3nb. So yeah it could be good. And am hoping honky Tonk hits slater with his guitar again

Either - HTM becomes 3MB's 'agent', or they're gonna build up a 3MB vs Legends match at Wrestlemania.
    baboosh

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Either - HTM becomes 3MB's 'agent', or they're gonna build up a 3MB vs Legends match at Wrestlemania.
    I'd be open to a combination of both, Honky Tonk turns heel, becomes their agent and they take on some other team of three, not necessarily legends however.
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Also, I want to make it known that I am a proud Icecube.
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I'm an Ice Cube.

Slater v HTM at Mania, I could dig that if it happens.
    - Credit: Bender -

I don't think this has anything to do with WrestleMania. There is no way 3MB gets on WrestleMania; in fact, they'd be lucky to get on the pre show.

I think the three hour format has lend itself to having some filler even during WrestleMania season. Whether that's a good thing or not is up for debate, but there are a few "feuds" going on right now that may or may not make the main card.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

If they add HTM to the HoF bill - then it really will be the best line-up ever.

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    If they add HTM to the HoF bill - then it really will be the best line-up ever.
    Didn't even think of that. That could very well be what it is.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Champ, I could see 3MB trying to hijack mania halfway through, and the HOF Inductees just kick their asses and send them packing.

To be honest, I'd be totally okay with that.
    baboosh

I imagine they'll be involved in either something like that or some type of celebrity backstage segment.

Bender

I wouldn't be so sure about that happening. It would have to include Bruno to make sense, and he might not want to do a segment like that, he may think it's silly and wastes valuable time.

HTM in the HoF would be great though.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    I wouldn't be so sure about that happening. It would have to include Bruno to make sense, and he might not want to do a segment like that, he may think it's silly and wastes valuable time.

HTM in the HoF would be great though.
    Why does it even have to include Bruno? I don't see an issue with just the other three. Those are the ones I would want to see on Raw more anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Also, I want to make it known that I am a proud Icecube.
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I'm an Ice Cube.

It would waste valuable time, which is why I would rather 3MB be nowhere near WrestleMania in any form.

But I could definitely see them in a backstage segment.

Bender

Good point about Honky and the HOF. He should totally go in.

FYI - According to his Facebook account, he is not scheduled to appear tonight. Too bad, he is good 'filler.'

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

I would have just been down with Heath spitting in Foleys face, so Foley clocks him, Bob chokes out Drew and Trish kicks Jinder in the balls, all the while Bruno looks on like "Really? Back in my day..."
    baboosh

Banned

But guys, Hes got his long sideburns and his hair slicked back...

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    I would have just been down with Heath spitting in Foleys face, so Foley clocks him, Bob chokes out Drew and Trish kicks Jinder in the balls, all the while Bruno looks on like "Really? Back in my day..."
    That would be great!

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

To further confuse the situation, Mean Gene has tweeted that HTM may indeed be there.
    baboosh

Thread Information