Thread: SmackDown Party: March 8, 2013

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

Cool SmackDown Party: March 8, 2013

As lame as that first segment should have been, I have to admit, I got a real kick out of ADR imitating Swagger.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Default Re: SmackDown Party: March 8, 2013

I just wish Ricardo had tried to do Dutch's accent a little.

Why is Ziggler more confident with Big E. Langston in his corner? He hasn't helped Ziggler at all.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post
    Why is Ziggler more confident with Big E. Langston in his corner? He hasn't helped Ziggler at all.

"I like cake."

Quote Originally Posted by MrAndersons Mic View Post
    Im posting my thoughts not for them to be debated or argued against. I would like for folks to understand and agree with my point of view while throwing dookie at the McMahons and laughing at it.

He's supposed to be some kind of big, imposing force like Diesel was for Shawn Michaels way back in the day. The only problem is, "Big" E is short and doesn't have a fraction of the charisma that Diesel had.

It should be Del Rio vs Zeb at WM. Swagger is doing nothing.

surrender

Quote Originally Posted by The Rocker View Post
    He's supposed to be some kind of big, imposing force like Diesel was for Shawn Michaels way back in the day. The only problem is, "Big" E is short and doesn't have a fraction of the charisma that Diesel had.
    He certainly does. Big E on Twitter is tremendous. The banter he & AJ have needs to come to TV. If that happens, the people will love him.

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

He certainly does. Big E on Twitter is tremendous. The banter he & AJ have needs to come to TV. If that happens, the people will love him.
    I still remember laughing big time when I read him calling "RyBlack" bland and unoriginal...but "Choc Lesnar" made him laugh til he cried.

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

Former 2-time TNA Tag Team Champion and 3-time TNA X-Division Champion
    2010 PW Healthiest Poster....2010 NCAA Poster of the Year

I'm glad that there are people enjoyed the brilliance of Big E on Twitter, he's absolutely hilarious. Him being paired with AJ on screen is great as they are quite clearly WWE's best tweeters. When the practice NXT promos got leaked Big E's was similar to the sort of stuff that he tweets about and it was hilarious. Guy's 100% gold.

Quote Originally Posted by LS View Post
    It should be Del Rio vs Zeb at WM. Swagger is doing nothing.
    I actually thought Swagger's mic work was decent tonight. He came off pretty strong.

I gotta admit; that look on his face when Dolph and AJ were kissing was priceless.

We haven't seen nearly enough of Big E to make that judgment. As Krimzon said, he's hilarious on Twitter and his NXT work is great.

Big E. is rather clever with his tweets. It's a shame he's so intelligent on twitter, yet comes off like a simpleton when he speaks on television. Since Big E. was brought up I'll go ahead and post this:

Spoiler

If they let Big E. cut a promo without any restraint he should be able to do well.

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    We haven't seen nearly enough of Big E to make that judgment. As Krimzon said, he's hilarious on Twitter and his NXT work is great.
    I can agree that it's too soon to judge his charisma, but it does strike me as a bit odd to have a short guy play the role of Dolph's bodyguard. I thought Titus O'Neil would have been better-suited for the role, but that's just me. Hopefully they will let Big E show his personality more and it will change my mind.

I can agree that it's too soon to judge his charisma, but it does strike me as a bit odd to have a short guy play the role of Dolph's bodyguard. I thought Titus O'Neil would have been better-suited for the role, but that's just me. Hopefully they will let Big E show his personality more and it will change my mind.
    I've been very impressed with Titus as of late. Darren too. Those two guys deserve to win the tag team titles. I'm pretty sure everyone thought they would fade away after AW left but they have flourished.

Why did the ref throw Big E and AJ out but not Ricardo Rodriguez? That ground my gears.

Otherwise, a solid Smackdown. Big Show vs Sheamus was great, my favourite match between those two.

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor View Post
    Why did the ref throw Big E and AJ out but not Ricardo Rodriguez? That ground my gears.

Otherwise, a solid Smackdown. Big Show vs Sheamus was great, my favourite match between those two.
    Langston I think told the ref that, or in my mind it sounded like it Made sense and I loved how Ricardo just snickered in the corner of the screen at one point

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

Former 2-time TNA Tag Team Champion and 3-time TNA X-Division Champion
    2010 PW Healthiest Poster....2010 NCAA Poster of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    I still remember laughing big time when I read him calling "RyBlack" bland and unoriginal...but "Choc Lesnar" made him laugh til he cried.

Followed by 'Soulberg' being the one that he found best.
    baboosh

Quote Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    Langston I think told the ref that, or in my mind it sounded like it Made sense and I loved how Ricardo just snickered in the corner of the screen at one point
    I am failing to comprehend this post. You are saying Langston told the ref to eject him and AJ?

Thread Information