***can I get this stickied***
Since the next PPV is only 2 months away, not three as I had figured it would be (guess I wasnt paying attention to the announcement) I will do one more PPV of the forum championship as we know it before changing. Since I "forced" the briefcase holders into title shots without notice I will be putting them in title matches next PPV so they know ahead of time.RULES***Please make note that you may be added to the Lethal Lockdown match so check your PMs this weekend regularly...Also don't forget we will be predicting order of entrance for the Lethal Lockdown match and you will get 1 point for each correct prediction order.
***VERY IMPORTANT RULES ARE BOLD***
1. Predict each match on the PPV. Then for each prediction put a point total based on how confident you are that your prediction is correct. (usually 1-8 depending on how many matches we predict). Each match MUST have a different point total with them. 1 point least confident, 8 points most confident
***1-7 this month***
***2. If you are in multiple title matches you MUST put in separate DIFFERENT predictions for each title match. Please put separate predictions in quotes with them labeled it is much easier for me to see them this way. You can change confidence points or change predictions for matches you arent sure on but they must be different. I am making it mandatory that you have at least 3 differences in your predictions (At least one of which MUST be a different winner picked...differences might overlap as in different winner and different confidence point for the same match). You DO NOT need separate predictions for if you are not in multiple title matches, ONLY for multiple title matches.***
2b. Starting with the new ranking system we will not be having one person hold multiple singles titles to defend at a PPV. One person may win more than one if they have a briefcase or previous title shot while holding a title but the title must be vacated the next month.
3. Starting Lockdown 2012 a new ranking system will take place: This will include your overall % of points since Lockdown 2012, % of points over previous 5 PPVs, and W/L record...For Win/Loss record in case of multi person matches the person with the highest points gets the win, the person with the lowest points gets the loss and other participants get a Draw. Regular tag teams will earn points for their team (for ranking purposes) even if they are not in a tag match for the month...with feuds and storylines happening now all teams might NOT be in a match due to odd number of teams or other circumstances.
4. If you have competed under other names previously let me know for ranking purposes.
5. Results are based on the order the matches take place at the PPV...this can be and is most likely different than the listed order as the order is just copied and pasted from the and i do NOT know the order prior to finding out the results. Please take this into account when predicting for any sort of match where PPV match order is important.
6. This is open to EVERYONE, just post your predictions, you dont need to PM me to ask if you can join. no explanations are needed as to why you picked who you picked it just clutters things up.
7. With the new ranking system and the easier possibilities of feuds rematches for titles will no longer depend on holding the belt for 3 PPVs, but those who do hold a belt of 3 consecutive PPVs will be GUARANTEED a rematch. ONLY those ranked 11-15 can challenge for the Internet Championship unless a briefcase was used or a contenders match was won previously.
8. Starting in Lockdown 2011, there are new rules for ties in title matches: the forum championship and tag championships will be held up and a rematch between the two people/teams will take place at the following PPV...if an X or Internet Title Match is tied they will be considered co-champions if the total points lost is 10 or less (that means in a normal 8 match PPV the score must be at least 26.)...if the tying people lose more than 10 points the title will be held up and a rematch will take place the following month.
9. Starting Lockdown 2011, If a Champion no shows the title will be vacated and the top ranked people will have some sort of match to crown a new champion the following month...this will include the former champion (IF they qualify for an automatic rematch) and whoever was set to challenge for the title the month the champion no showed.
10. Starting at Destination X 2012, the current X-Division Champion will be granted the opportunity to give up the X-Title for a shot at the Forum Championship (just like in real life).
11. With the new ranking system, only one singles title will be able to be held at a time, it is tough to have people in more than one singles match as win streak is part of the ranking process, although if there is ever a possibility of having more than one title shot the lower title will be considered to be first on the card.
12. Those ranked 11-15 will ONLY be eligible for the Internet Championship (unless there are some other circumstances...is briefcase or winning a #1 contenders match previous to moving out of that rankings).
13. In order to contend for a title you must have at least 5 matches for singles and 3 for tag.
WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP: STEEL CAGE MATCH
Bully Ray (challenger) vs. Jeff Hardy (champion)
LETHAL LOCKDOWN: STEEL CAGE MATCH
Aces & Eights (Devon, Mr. Anderson, D.O.C, Garett and Knox) vs. Team TNA (Sting, Magnus, Samoa Joe, James Storm and Eric Young)
Order of Entry:
STEEL CAGE MATCH
Wes Brisco vs. Kurt Angle
TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP
Daniels & Kazarian vs. Bobby Roode & Austin Aries vs. Hernandez & Chavo Guerrero
Gail Kim vs. Velvet Sky
X DIVISION CHAMPIONSHIP
Zema Ion vs. Kenny King vs. Christian York
Joey Ryan vs. Joseph Park
Robbie E vs. Robbie T
CONFIDENCE:TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
Forum Championship: Lethal Lockdown Match: Team Lony v. Team Genesis
Each captain will choose 4 guys to be on their teams
Hardcore Rules...winning team will face off in a match for the forum championship
***Everyone in the match will have to have 2 sets of predictions for this match alone...one match must be hardcore rules predictions which means you must put a x3 multiplier on 3 of your matches...points will be awarded for correct predictions and subtracted for wrong predictions.
Your second predictions will be normal for a possible multiperson forum championship match.
Forum X-Championship: Raven v. TME
***Raven has held the belt for 3 months, TMA last held the belt in November of '11. Who walks out as champion?
Forum Internet Championship: TA1 v. kovu rex
***2 of the most veteran predictors face off for the Internet Championship. TA won the title last month to join the kovu in the ranks of Grand Slam Champions. kovu held this title for one month in January of 10 to become Grand Slam Champion. Who walks out as the possible final Internet Champion?
Forum Tag Championship: Lony/Raven v. X-Zero/RZ
***Lony/Raven are two PPVs shy of tying the all time record for PPVs in a row with a single title...X-Zero and Raven are former champs themselves...who walks out as possible last champions.