Thread: *POTENTIAL SPOILER* regarding Randy Orton

Question *POTENTIAL SPOILER* regarding Randy Orton

credit f4wonline

It was reported in January that WWE's creative team had plans for Randy Orton to turn heel following numerous requests on the part of The Viper. F4WOnline.com reports Wednesday that plans for Orton to become a villain again are still in place and it is expected to take place soon after WrestleMania.

Default Re: randy orton turning heel

Isn't this old news that has been speculated and talked about on here for months?

Can you change the thread title to something a bit more inconspicuous? More specifically, put spoilers in the title, too. Assholes.

I love news stories like this:

1. We allllll know Ortons turning heel.

2. They've left it until after Orton has already started an angle with the Shield to say it will be after Mania...well yeah that is the next logical point it can take place.

3. If it doesnt happen after Mania they will just say its been moved back.

4. If it actually happens AT Mania they will say it was sped up on **insert random day in WrestleMania week.

"BREAKING NEWS** Jack Swagger to win World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania"

Jack Swagger loses.

"World Heavyweight Championship plans - Jack Swagger was slated to win the World Title at WrestleMania but plans had changed mid week as officials feel Jack Swagger is not a strong enough character to win the title yet"

Any asshole can write these stories.

jman is a walking spoiler haha.

Banned

Default Re: *POTENTIAL SPOILER* regarding Randy Orton

Jman
    Seriously a heel character would suit randy. He has had the same old boring face character for years. And plus I wouldn't mind seeing a Cena Vs Orton fued in the near future. But then again orton is not the big star he used too be. So the fued possibly could be less appealing.

Quote Originally Posted by spear View Post
    Jman
    Seriously a heel character would suit randy. He has had the same old boring face character for years. And plus I wouldn't mind seeing a Cena Vs Orton fued in the near future. But then again orton is not the big star he used too be. So the fued possibly could be less appealing.
    That's due to how he has been booked. He still is very popular. I didn't realize until recently they he's near 2 Million Twitter followers. Twitter is a good way to gauge the most popular stars in WWE. I would like to see Orton turn heel at WM by having him walk out on his team versus The Shield. That match hasn't been announced.

In the name of KEBAB Johnny Cage's Avatar

I'd like to see him in a title run again.and only by turning heel it would happen.

Banned

I think orton is overrated. And I was glad he didn't have much off a push in 2012. And anyway he deserved too be depushed because off his second strike.
    But anyway am intrigued too see heel orton again.

Quote Originally Posted by Peepshow View Post
    I love news stories like this:

1. We allllll know Ortons turning heel.

2. They've left it until after Orton has already started an angle with the Shield to say it will be after Mania...well yeah that is the next logical point it can take place.

3. If it doesnt happen after Mania they will just say its been moved back.

4. If it actually happens AT Mania they will say it was sped up on **insert random day in WrestleMania week.

"BREAKING NEWS** Jack Swagger to win World Heavyweight Championship at WrestleMania"

Jack Swagger loses.

"World Heavyweight Championship plans - Jack Swagger was slated to win the World Title at WrestleMania but plans had changed mid week as officials feel Jack Swagger is not a strong enough character to win the title yet"

Any asshole can write these stories.
    Exactly, I've been saying this for a long time now and I'm wondering when people are going to wise up and learn to spot these kinds of stories from a mile off. Any of us could of written this story.

A lot of them are based on what seems logical like this one, or assumption. It's like I could post a story right now saying 'F4WOnline.com reports that WWE is planning on a tribute for Paul Bearer on this coming Monday Night Raw'.

Then if they don't, I post a second report saying 'As reported last week, WWE had been planning on doing a tribute to Paul Bearer on the upcoming Raw, however plans were scrapped at the last minute'. Some baloney like that.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Valuable View Post
    That's due to how he has been booked. He still is very popular. I didn't realize until recently they he's near 2 Million Twitter followers. Twitter is a good way to gauge the most popular stars in WWE. I would like to see Orton turn heel at WM by having him walk out on his team versus The Shield. That match hasn't been announced.
    Up til mid 2012 he was booked alright besides the Kane feud but at least he got a one-on-one Mania match. In mid '12 when you had first Jericho's "suspension" prior to a proper angle (I somehow think he had the Fozzy dates anyway) then Orton failed a drug test for his second suspension and then got hurt. The only other big star to fail two tests was Jeff Hardy and for nearly 10 months he wasn't given the title (though he had fought for the title in the preceding pay-per views.)

I think Orton should be one of the milestone heels that a face beats en route to a heel champion or a face champion would have as a credible champion. I only want Orton to have another title reign for a "thank you" towards the end of his contract (if he lasts that long.)

IMO Orton as face or heel is boring. He tries to hard to be pre-WWF Jake Roberts and I don't think it works.
    Last edited by MKPunk; 03-07-2013 at 05:30 PM.

Not one dirtsheet/news report ever predicted Alberto Del Rio's push (that came out of nowhere) as did the plan for WM involving Del Rio/Swagger. That's why we shouldn't assume that it's 100% of certain WM outcomes happening just because a report says so.

the dude is pretty damn over with the arena crowds (has is his finisher) and has been in the wwe for like 10 years now.

if he goes heel he may be the anti cena. the portions/demo of the crowd that boo cena will cheer orton and the ones that cheer cena will boo him.

plus the guy has been doing it in the wwe for like 10 years, he's gonna get the respect pop from the older audience ala HHH in the mid 2000's. maybe not has strong has HHH but it will likely be there.

if they are truly serious he's gonna have to do something really scummy to a strong crowd fave and maybe even change his entrance theme since the opening to "voices" has pretty much been burned in the audience's mind by now to pop for.
    "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

He still seems to get one of the best pops of the night whenever he makes his entrance. I get why he wants to turn though, he has become stale and needs to do something. I'm not sure a heel turn is the best option though.

Yes, but it's OK because jman something something.

Spoiler

Banned

Badass Heel Randy Orton > Bland Face Orton

Now let's just hope we get that heel turn and maybe a decent push this year. A Del Rio/Orton WHC Title feud would be nice. They did feud last year but that's not the same, Orton as a heel would make it better.

Banned

I bet Cena goes heel before the legend killer does. Orton is so over.

On his actual heel turn the more I think about it the more I'm against it, I'm just thinking back to his heel run, the long long chin locks, the shit promos that were meant to be slow and methodical but came off as just badly cut. I dunno, maybe he will be different now but my memories of his heel run were not particularily good for the most part.

I will admit though he does look a bit stuck so to speak creatively at the moment, the pops are there, the matches are there but he feels so far removed from what he was as a face he's kinda become bland in it, kinda like Kane before he went away and came back with the mask again, he was just like a normal guy with nothing to him.

I guess this confirms The Shield will win at Wrestlemania.

Banned

Still would have been funny if swagger got demoted and Zeb told swagger he was apart of the problem and Orton rko'd swagger and became the real American. Orton could have claimed he walked out of the marines because the people he was serving with weren't real americans

Thread Information