Thread: One Night Only PPV Info

The Predator

Default One Night Only PPV Info

TNA sent the taping schedule for the One Night Only pay-per-views to the VIP ticket holders. Here’s the schedule:

Sunday, March 17

1:00pm – TNA Knockout Knockdown: TNA Crowns the true “Queen” of TNA

7:00pm – TNA 10 Reunion: Celebration of the stars from the first 10 years of TNA all competing in the squared circle
    Except for all the ones in currently in WWE.

Monday, March 18

1:00pm – TNA Tag Team Tournament: TNA determines the greatest TNA Tag Team in TNA history
    Can't wait to see Beer Money take on AMW that ones going to be off the hook...oh wait, nevermind.

Does Daniels go with XXX or Kazarian...would love Danielz/Kaz v. Low Ki/SKipper

Wonder what other top tag teams we will see return...too bad it wont be for good.

7:00pm – TNA World Cup of Wrestling: Teams of wrestlers from around the globe compete in Heavyweight, X Division, Tag Team Division and Knockout Division matches
    this one actually should be really good depending on who they have, wonder how many teams (US, Canada, Mexico, Japan, UK...possibly a TNA team separate from the countries)

Tuesday, March 19

1:00pm – TNA Hardcore Justice 2: Hardcore rules for the stars of Hardcore wrestling
    Should be interested.

7:00pm – TNA Heavyweight Title Tournament: The top World Champions in TNA history battle to determine the greatest of all time
    SO guess we're not talking NWA-TNA are we because we know that Christian and Ron Killings wont be showing up to this huh.
    (So lets see here, AJ Styles, Angle, Sting, Joe, Anderson, RVD, Hardy, Roode, Storm, Aries)
    [IMG][/IMG]

TNA FORUM CHAMPIONSHIP
    Forum Champion (8x); X (5x); Internet (1x); Tag Team Champion (11, 1x w/RZ, 1x w/Star, 3x w/badfish, 1x w/gycax, 5x w/Y2JFan)
    5x...Triple Crown Champ (Forum/X/Tag)
    1x...Grand Slam Champ (Forum/X/Internet/Tag)
    RECORDS:
    SINGLE TITLE: Most PPVs (23 PPVs as Tag); Most Reigns (11 Tag); Longest Reign (X,Tag 6 PPVs)
    OVERALL: Most PPVs (multiple titles/PPV=multiple PPVs) as champion (62); Most title reigns (25)

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Default Re: One Night Only PPV Info

Quote Originally Posted by kovu rex
    TNA sent the taping schedule for the One Night Only pay-per-views to the VIP ticket holders. Here’s the schedule:

Sunday, March 17

1:00pm – TNA Knockout Knockdown: TNA Crowns the true “Queen” of TNA
    That title seems a bit redundant.

Anyways, this would have been better had they done it at the height of the KO Division's popularity... Or at least when the -ita's were still employed...

By the way, 1pm? On a Sunday? Jesus would not approve.

7:00pm – TNA 10 Reunion: Celebration of the stars from the first 10 years of TNA all competing in the squared circle
    I can't wait to see Buff Bagwell take on Ken Shamrock in the mainevent. Get your 'You still got it!' and 'This is wrestling!' chants ready.

Monday, March 18

1:00pm – TNA Tag Team Tournament: TNA determines the greatest TNA Tag Team in TNA history
    The Nasty Boys for the win.

By the way, I bet lots of people will get angry once they realize there ain't no MCMG at the PPV. Pretty sure Chris Sabin is still crippled.

7:00pm – TNA World Cup of Wrestling: Teams of wrestlers from around the globe compete in Heavyweight, X Division, Tag Team Division and Knockout Division matches
    Wait... How are they gonna get away with this one? I mean, if they use wrestlers from other companies, I'm pretty sure they're gonna want a cut of that PPV money.

Tuesday, March 19

1:00pm – TNA Hardcore Justice 2: Hardcore rules for the stars of Hardcore wrestling
    When they say the stars of Hardcore wrestling... Do they mean old ECW guys? Or do they mean crappy Indy wrestlers that nobody has ever heard of?

7:00pm – TNA Heavyweight Title Tournament: The top World Champions in TNA history battle to determine the greatest of all time
    Why do I get the feeling Sting and Jeff Jarrett will somehow end up wrestling against each other for the millionth time?

By the way, AJ Styles and Samoa Joe are gonna seem so out of place there... Only because I've erased their Title runs from my mind...

Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar

Wait. Wouldn't this be the third Hardcore Justice? What's with the 2?

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    I never thought I'd say this, but ... dammit, give Falcy a modship!
    FALCONE 4 MOD 2027 (I'm being realistic)

I want Alex Shelley on Team Japan. Actually, I want all former TNA members of NJPW on the team.

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

ME FUCKIN' GUSTA.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Some news about the KO PPV... Apparently, both Angelina Love and Awesome Kong were offered deals to appear at said PPV... And both decided to politely decline said offers... Phooey.

Thread Information