Thread: Taker

Default Taker

I have a feeling he will be back tonight and cost CM Punk in the main event and John Cena will face Rock and CM Punk will face Undertaker

Default Re: Taker

I can see Undertaker's motive being "I'm going to teach you about respect, junior" and "I been hear you running your mouth, insulting legends".
    WWE: IT'S NOT A FANDOM, IT'S A FAMILY
    The Shield on Crack 3 (The End)
    BELIEVE IN AMBROSE
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

Banned

Please for the love of god NO!!

I think I'd go insane if he came out to this.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

Banned

I want The Undertaker to finish his career as Big Evil. He showed far more personality as The American Badass and Big Evil than he ever did as The Gothic Deadman.

I'd go insane if he came out to this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    I'll be honest, I'll probably chant CM Punk in Brooklyn again.

I'm a follower.

This will stay in my sig until John Cena vs. The Rock----THRICE AS NICE. Or until I don't think it's funny anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by King_Steve View Post
    I want The Undertaker to finish his career as Big Evil. He showed far more personality as The American Badass and Big Evil than he ever did as The Gothic Deadman.
    Whenever Taker wrestles his final match he might as well wear the grey gloves/boots one more time..Retire in the same suit he debuted in back at the 1990 Survivor Series, hence bringing it full circle as far as kayfabe goes...His American Badass phase wasn't that interesting to me besides his feuds with Flair, Angle, Lesnar and the Undisputed Title Ladder Match with Jeff Hardy..I liked Taker in the first couple years of his career even though he barely talked..Besides Paul Bearer doing most of the talking for him, he let his actions do the talking by putting his opponents in bodybags after matches, making kids cry just by walking to the ring, locking The Ultimate Warrior in the casket,etc

Banned

I know it won't happen (especially since I think Punk could use some time off after Wrestlemania) but I wouldn't have a problem with Punk breaking the streak somehow. If there was anyone on the current roster that I'd be fine with it happening with, it'd be him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by KLockard23 View Post
    I know it won't happen (especially since I think Punk could use some time off after Wrestlemania) but I wouldn't have a problem with Punk breaking the streak somehow. If there was anyone on the current roster that I'd be fine with it happening with, it'd be him.

So Batista and hall of famers Flair, HHH & Michaels couldn't do it but some 150lbs runt who looks like a fast food resturaunt employee can beat Taker?

No, just no. Punk isn't a star and isn't worthy.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    So Batista and hall of famers Flair, HHH & Michaels couldn't do it but some 150lbs runt who looks like a fast food resturaunt employee can beat Taker?

No, just no. Punk isn't a star and isn't worthy.
    I get the logic but at the same time, Punk can fight and beat Cena convincingly, a top star who people would buy beating Undertaker next year. Not to mention Punk was a competent opponent for The Rock, who he even had beat convincingly at Elimination Chamber.

I have a scenario where it could happen. Basically the same thing as the previous two years, with the excessive steel chair shots and all. Only this time, Punk manages to find a way to put Taker down in a way that keeps him down. I have this image of Taker crawling to make it to his knees and looks up at Punk in a very weakened, almost half dead state and does his cut throat thingy (to signal to Punk to finish him off because he knows he's finished, the same thing Michaels did to him at WM26 - Taker using his own symbol against himself would be a great spot if he ever did lose the streak) and then Punk lifts the chair up in the air and holds it for a few seconds (to build anticipation) and then slams it down on Taker's head, and you right then that it's over. (I think chair shots to the head are allowed if you put your hands up.) Punk pins him and it's over. You could even play up the fact that the punishment he took the previous two years from triple H as placing him in a weakened state, enough that he couldn't go through that sort of punishment for a third year.

Not what I would do, but on a personal level, if anyone broke the streak, I'd much rather see Punk do it than Cena or whoever.

Thread Information