Thread: Your Lockdown Card

Default Your Lockdown Card

World Championship - Bully Ray* vs Jeff Hardy(c)

-Bully has to win to make things more interesting. I know it's predictable but we need someone else than Hardy as champ and Bully is better as heel. Plus finally Aces & 8s would have direction.

-My take is I wouldn't have Brooke being part of this, we don't need Steph 2. A twist I would do is have Devon not know that Bully was in the group. So at the next Impact, Bully boot Devon out of the group in a shocker.

Lethal Lockdown - Sting - James Storm - Joseph Park - Magnus* vs Doc - Knox - Mr. Anderson - Last masked guy

-D-Lo gets unmasked.

-the Faces wins when Mr. Anderson turns on Aces & 8s and Joseph turns into Abyss. You do an angle where Anderson tries to make Park mad on purpose all throughout the match. Then Park "Hulk up" so to speak and turns crazy, Anderson leave the cage in "fear". Then Abyss beat the bad guys. Anderson is outside the cage and he's laughing. Garrett Bischoff goes to see him near the cage, saying "what the Hell,man?". And Anderson throws him in the cage for the complete turn.

TV Championship Devon(c) vs Samoa Joe*

It would be a revenge match for Joe, getting his belt back.

Tag-Team Championship Chavo Guererro/Super Mex vs Austin Aries and Bobby Roode(c)*

Aries/Roode retains, showing how good they are. Beating the Mexicans in their own backyward. Plus you at least need one match where the champ(s) retains.

Gail Kim* vs Female Referee

Notice there's no women title defense. That's because I don't want to see the botch of having Velvet in a cage. Mickie James back in the day was more than enough. Also this would be more a personal fight, perfect for a cage match.

Kurt Angle vs Wes Brisco*

An upset victory for Brisco, cause we need one on the card. To make the loss look less damaging for Kurt, make it the only "leave the cage" match of the event. So Wes would win by being the most coward.

Bonus match, D-Lo vs Al Snow*

After learning that D-Lo is in Aces/8s, Snow shows up and goes ballistic on his friend. They have an impromtu match.

---------------

I don't have a X title match cause RVD and Kenny already had their match and I just don't want to see RVD "matchs" at this point.

You're talking to god! CarlitoCool9111's Avatar

Default Re: Your Lockdown Card

I want nothing to do with D'lo vs Al Snow on a ppv just have it on a regular Impact the rest looks good although Anderson as a face annoys the hell out of me.
    Austin Aries> CM Punk

Now residing in the 256 BestInThe205's Avatar

TNA Championship Match
    Jeff Hardy (c) vs. Bully Ray
    Ray turns, joining Aces & Eights. Ultimate FU for Hulk.

Lethal Lockdown
    Team Sting (Sting, Samoa Joe, Joseph Park, James Storm) vs. Team Aces & Eights (Devon, Anderson, Doc, Knox)
    I'd rather see Aces win, just to establish them as a legitimate threat, however I know how TNA is..

Tag Team Championship Match
    LAX 5.7 vs. The Roodest Team That Ever Lived (c)

Kurt Angle vs. Wes Brisco
    Maybe upset of the year, but once again, I know how TNA likes to book Aces & Eights...

Knockouts Championship Match
    Velvet Sky (c) vs. Tara vs. Gail Kim vs. Brooke Tessmacher

X-Division Championship Match

RVD (c) vs. Kenny King vs. Christian York
    Last edited by BestInThe205; 02-25-2013 at 11:19 PM.
    (Mucho credit to Bender)

- Also on Thursday, "The Icon" Sting and Devon will both reveal their teams for the Lethal Lockdown match! Who will join Sting as part of Team TNA - and who will backup Devon from the Aces and 8s? Find out on Thursday!

from : http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/...ealed-and-more

the TV Championship Match will not happen at tna Lockdown with Devon is in the Lethal Lockdown match.

Quote Originally Posted by morris2202 View Post
    - Also on Thursday, "The Icon" Sting and Devon will both reveal their teams for the Lethal Lockdown match! Who will join Sting as part of Team TNA - and who will backup Devon from the Aces and 8s? Find out on Thursday!

from : http://www.impactwrestling.com/news/...ealed-and-more

the TV Championship Match will not happen at tna Lockdown with Devon is in the Lethal Lockdown match.
    Yea but it's your card, you can book anybody you want.

Thread Information