Thread: so was anyone else expecting jericho...

Banned

Default so was anyone else expecting jericho...

to turn heel last night giving the rumored mania match with ryback?

Default Re: so was anyone else expecting jericho...

Not at all. If anything, it looks like they may turn Ryback or Sheamus and have that as a mania match going after last night.

In which case, I hope they turn Sheamus, because they fucked up all his face potential. I'd still rather have Ryback vs Henry though.

"I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the ultimate warrior fans. And the spirit of Ultimate Warrior will run forever"
    R.I.P. Warrior

Banned

Ryback's been rumoured to be having a Mania match with everybody. They still have no idea what they are doing for Mania with anyone.

Hell, reports came out last night that they're still planning Mark Henry/Sheamus.... but going by last night, Sheamus, Shield AND Barrett are all potential fueds for Wade.

Quote Originally Posted by Benson View Post
    but going by last night, Sheamus, Shield AND Barrett are all potential fueds for Wade.
    You know you're low on star power when you have to consider cloning people to fight themselves.

"I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the ultimate warrior fans. And the spirit of Ultimate Warrior will run forever"
    R.I.P. Warrior

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    You know you're low on star power when you have to consider cloning people to fight themselves.
    Movies stars don't really need opponents to draw.

See: WrestleMania 27.

It's Clobberin' Time Summer of Punk's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by queen madness View Post
    to turn heel last night giving the rumored mania match with ryback?
    Yes. I was so scared. I'm really enjoying Jericho's face run. I don't want it to end.

Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig.

I really thought somebody was turning heel. I knew it wouldn't be Sheamus so i was stuck between Jericho and Ryback.

When it comes to heel turns I really could see Kofi turning on R-Truth. His heel turn has to be happening this year.

It was my first thought because he seemed way too excited to want a match with them. I'm glad it didn't happen because he is a lot more valuable right now as a face and I want my Ziggler vs Jericho match at Wrestlemania Damn it!!

-Fresh Prince-
    Chief Ass Whooper of Sorry Sons of Bitches! - Stone Cold Steve Austin

I was waiting for Orton to turn, I can just feel heelness radiating off of him.

The way they're handling Ryback would indicate that he's turning soon. Might as well. They've completely blown it with him as a face.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post
    The way they're handling Ryback would indicate that he's turning soon. Might as well. They've completely blown it with him as a face.
    Yep I completey agree, Watch EC and they really fucked over Ryback, but hay ATM Sheild------>Ryback

Thanks To Hayze

Banned

I don't see this at all. Raw saw plenty of "Feed Me More" chants. They fucked up any chance of making Ryback the mega-star he could be. But he can still make a serviceable top face.

Quote Originally Posted by The Zigmeister View Post
    I don't see this at all. Raw saw plenty of "Feed Me More" chants. They fucked up any chance of making Ryback the mega-star he could be. But he can still make a serviceable top face.
    I agree.

Judging by the comments I read in the party thought , one would think Ryback received crickets despite the fact that the crowd was hotter for him than anyone else in the 6 man on RAW last night.
    -Bender-

2013 Sports Empire Most Valuable Poster
    2012 & 2013 Gridiron Poster of the Year

Banned

He has gotten a lot of crickets for the past several weeks. He usually doesn't get that big of a reaction at all when he comes out. His momentum has clearly died down, which is to be expected when you lose every big match you've had and have never done or won anything of importance at all.

In regards to the topic, it crossed my mind but it never really occurred to me as a real possibility. Seemed like a weird chance to turn him, although I guess Ryback accidentally hitting Jericho and then having Y2J attack him for it would have made for a heel turn but even then, they clearly are gonna have Ryback get some kind of vengeance on The Shield eventually, which can't happen if Jericho is feuding with him. I personally don't want to see Jericho turn heel. He's been heel for a long enough time as it is. He hasn't had a full length face run since 2007 and before that, 2005.

In all honesty, I expected Ryback to snap and attack Jericho when he was trying to hold him back and calm him down.

Credit to Bender for the awesome sig and av.
    Spoiler

It was in the back of my mind as a possibility. However, I thought there was only a 15% chance it would actually happen.

surrender

Can honestly say it didn't even cross my mind, but now that you mention it I'm surprised it didn't.

"Did you hear the one about the man, who can't be destroyed?"

Apart from Ryback, I've been thinking that Cena may actually be approaching the long awaited turn. Truckloads of losses faced with a good attitude, then he get's taken out on monday and everyone is looking back and forth between Punk and The Rock. If I were turning Cena, I'd have him lose his title shot next raw, then cost the Rock the title at Mania.

I didn't expect Y2J to turn at all though, he's really only just turned face (as if that means anything regarding a future turn). I am enjoying seeing him as a face again although as the cliche goes "I liked his old stuff better than his new stuff" That goes for the Rock as well.

Thread Information