Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Special announcement being streamed on Monday! What are the guesses of what it is?

Default Special announcement being streamed on Monday! What are the guesses of what it is?

http://www.wwe.com/inside/special-an...nt-live-stream

Something big is coming to WWE.com. Log on this Monday at 12 p.m. ET for a special announcement, streamed live on WWE.com, YouTube.com/WWE and Facebook.com/WWE.

Tune in the day after WWE Elimination Chamber for a special address by WWE Chairman Mr. McMahon, WWE COO Triple H, WWE Executive Vice President Stephanie McMahon, WWE Champion The Rock and John Cena.

Follow the links below and be sure to watch live at noon to find out what WWE officials and Superstars have in store for the WWE Universe.
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Default Re: Special announcement being streamed on Monday! What are the guesses of what it is

Hmm.... I have no idea what this could be for. It's pretty interesting though! I'll be sure to check it out.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/JeriKane1998/Signatures/8b10bc60-0ea6-4836-ad84-819497402667_zps5d23e921.jpg

Made by me! And I made it too big.

Default Re: Special announcement being streamed on Monday! What are the guesses of what it is

Not that the outcome wasn't already likely but doesn't this basically spoil the WWE title match at EC?

Quote Originally Posted by The Miz
    I'd rather you all hate me for everything I am than love me for something i'm not
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    Reigns is more over than most people here are willing to admit.
    Episode 3 of "Sittin down for a chat with Oncall" with special guest Untouchable

Banned

Will this special address be shared by all the names mentioned? The address regarding the main event of Mania is the obvious possibility, but hopefully it's something far more interesting.

Maybe it'll be the announcement of where they'll host Wrestlemania 30?

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    Maybe it'll be the announcement of where they'll host Wrestlemania 30?
    That would be my first guess.

My second would be that it's something involving the WWE Network.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    That would be my first guess.

My second would be that it's something involving the WWE Network.
    My first guess was the WWE Network, my 2nd thought was to do with Wrestlemania 30. I'll definitely be checking it out though.

Quote Originally Posted by Oncall View Post
    Not that the outcome wasn't already likely but doesn't this basically spoil the WWE title match at EC?
    Not really because Rock IS the champion, but I can see how some would see it that way. The company always makes blurbs in the here and now with RAW headlines after ppv shows.
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Banned

Maybe a new WWE Championship belt is being revealed.

Also, I wonder if Punk and Heyman crash the announcement.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post
    I really hope so, but I'm really getting sick of getting my hopes up that they will finally get rid of the bling belt over and over again.

I think Rock keeping it solidified the fact that they're not planning to get rid of it anytime soon.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by merle View Post
    I really hope so, but I'm really getting sick of getting my hopes up that they will finally get rid of the bling belt over and over again.
    Yeah, man. I'm starting to think it will never happen. I'm close to thinking that a new belt is an urban legend or a cruel trick. But bottom line is the bling belt needs to go.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercury View Post

Also, I wonder if Punk and Heyman crash the announcement.
    I'd like that. I feel like that would more likely be done on RAW though.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I think Rock keeping it solidified the fact that they're not planning to get rid of it anytime soon.
    IF Cena goes heel, I could see him trashing the belt and introducing a new, more serious one that fits his new, more aggressive persona. It would certainly be appropriate for Cena to end the belt, seeing as how he was the one who introduced it.

Peakaboo... You're Doomed theshape31's Avatar

Either:
    A.) WWE Network, or
    B.) Official protest against amateur wrestling being dropped from the Olympics.

It would be nice to see a protest against amateur wrestling being dropped from the Olympics.

I hope it is not them announcing the WWE Title Main event match at Wrestlemania..if only Rock and Cena are showing up for this announcement for it is kind of spoilerish

Thanks JV for the artwork!!

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmania View Post
    It would be nice to see a protest against amateur wrestling being dropped from the Olympics.

I hope it is not them announcing the WWE Title Main event match at Wrestlemania..if only Rock and Cena are showing up for this announcement for it is kind of spoilerish
    Has Angle commented on that yet? I imagine he would be outraged and have PLENTY to say.

Don't think it's a spoiler, since it was announced now (and will take place prior to RAW); just it's going to have the McMahon family, Rock (who is currently the WWE champion) and Cena.

Betting it is about the Olympics.
    You understand the point is for faces to be cool, and heels to be jackasses we hate, right? Because I feel like a large portion of the IWC doesn't actually ever understand that.

Banned

Most likely WWE Network.

Well I think it's one of three things happening....
    (1.) it would be the Brock /McMahon thing for WM....
    (2.) The WWE Network is finally happening
    (3.) its the reveal of the new WWE title which has been seen on Prowrestling.com this past summer, it is in the works and it has been told that it is going to happen this year , they just didn't know when. I have herd it would be after Wrestlemania but since it is officially done (I have seen the program that is designing the title). beleive it's going to be revealed sooner than later.

doubt its for a new title belt.

IF a new belt is on its way im sure they would save that for mid may for the titles 50th anniversary.
    "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Would they really have all those people there just to introduce a new belt? Cena/Rock/Vince I would get. Maybe HHH. I don't see why Stephanie would need to be there for that though. It seems to be more of a business setting, so I imagine Network or something to do with Wrestlemania.

It's not going to be a new title. If that were happening, it would happen on Raw. It will be some type of business announcement.

Bender

IF a new belt is on its way im sure they would save that for mid may for the titles 50th anniversary.

That is what they are going for is like mid May, but, since it has met approval why not introduce it before mania so they can start a new lgacy and retire the spinner ASAP.

PWInsider is reporting that its the announcement for WrestleMania 30 location, expected to be New Orleans.

With Rock being at the press conference I wonder if he will wrestle at WrestleMania 30.

Drew Brees wrote on Twitter..."The word from the French Quarter is that @WWE is bringing @WrestleMania to our house in 2014! #NOLA @MBSuperDome #WM30"

Banner Credit: Spike

Thread Information