Thread: WWE.com Article: "14 Superstars you didn't know appeared in WWE" - Look at #7

Default WWE.com Article: "14 Superstars you didn't know appeared in WWE" - Look at #7

http://www.wwe.com/classics/classic-...-in-wwe/page-7

Wow, I'm pretty surprised they'd even mention a current TNA (he's still there isn't he? I don't know I don't watch TNA) wrestler other than ones like Jeff Hardy or Hulk Hogan who used to work in WWE and were big there.

No TNA mention per se but ROH gets a plug and a mention of his matches with Punk and Bryan.

Let the speculation begin.

Default Re: WWE.com Article: "14 Superstars you didn't know appeared in WWE" - Look at #7

Well he was one of the guys that Triple H was rumoured to be a fan of from the Indys years ago. Alot of time has passed since then though, and he's not the same wresterl he once was.

I wouldn't really look too much into it, but the didn't mention Styles so who knows.
    Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig and av.

Default Re: WWE.com Article: "14 Superstars you didn't know appeared in WWE" - Look at #7

I like the fact that both companies acknowledge each other even if it's subtle.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Valuable View Post
    I like the fact that both companies acknowledge each other even if it's subtle.
    I don't think you can really call it subtle on TNA's part.
    Last edited by LS; 02-15-2013 at 01:52 PM.

surrender

Man, he'll never be in that good of shape again.

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

We weren't supposed to know the Fabulous Freebirds and Buff Bagwell were in WWE?

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

Former 2-time TNA Tag Team Champion and 3-time TNA X-Division Champion
    2010 PW Healthiest Poster....2010 NCAA Poster of the Year

Banned

Is Benoit #1...eh hem, Excuse me. I mean is "Default Canadien Wrestler" #1?

Quote Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    We weren't supposed to know the Fabulous Freebirds and Buff Bagwell were in WWE?
    Well to be fair , if you went without watching for that one week you would of missed it.
    -Bender-

2013 Sports Empire Most Valuable Poster
    2012 & 2013 Gridiron Poster of the Year

Quote Originally Posted by The Main Event View Post
    I had no idea about the Freebirds, and I only knew about Buff Bagwell because of PWers mentioning his match against Booker T. Hell, I probably wouldn't even know who Buff Bagwell was if it weren't for PW.

Didn't know that Greg Gagne ever made it to the WWF, surprised to see it.

Banner Credit: Spike

Samoa Joe looking relatively thin in that pic! I remember watching that match against Essa and thinking what an awful ring name Samoa Joe was. The commentators spent the whole match talking about the XFL

I didn't know Greg Gagne, Kevin Von Erich and Kevin Sullivan wrestled for WWF.

Dr. of Green Thumbanomics theshape31's Avatar

I remember KroniK making their way to the WWF and being released right away. I never understood then, but it's brutally apparent from that WWE.com video that they were absolute shit in the ring. So no surprise why they were let go.

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

I would love to see a countdown of gimmicks dropped before anyone knew about it.

#1: Hade Vansen

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

Former 2-time TNA Tag Team Champion and 3-time TNA X-Division Champion
    2010 PW Healthiest Poster....2010 NCAA Poster of the Year

The little bit of the Kronik match that they showed on the website for that list was like a highlight reel for that match. KroniK could have done better if they had been given a little more time to adjust back to the E's style. Wasn't WCW still using an 18x18' ring when they shut down? I think that is what screwed up KroniK's timing.
    Last edited by merle; 02-15-2013 at 04:43 PM.

KroniK were booked brilliantly for a while in wCw, always in there with talents that enhanced their style and credibility. When WWE had them go straight in there with Kane and 'Taker, it just didn't work and it was the wrong move.

I saw this yesterday and was just waiting for someone to post it here

I think Low-ki was also featured on the same show.

Thanks Spike!

Thread Information