Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Thank You DDP

Default Thank You DDP

If there's someone who deserves to be in the WWE Hall of Fame not only for his amazing wrestling career, but for the man that he is, that would be Dallas Page.

Let's hope this works out for Scott Hall.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTy7BNuQOg4

Default Re: Thank You DDP

This is really sad.

Hopefully Scott joins soon. Jake looks great.

according to wrestlinginc.com

Kevin Nash tweeted the following about his friend Scott Hall and the news that he will be moving in with Diamond Dallas Page and Jake Roberts to get back into shape:
    "Scott told everyone 2 months ago he was going to DDP'S going to be there that weekend.Show me the tape when he walks in the door."

"This is my friends life,not a PSA.You want the truth it's not for you to know."

Nash also posted some tweets that have since been deleted:

"I love everyone telling me about what Scott needs, been dealing with this for 20years.Scott will get healthy when Scott wants 2 period. This has nothing to do with me.This is on Scott and him alone.He knows he's loved.I've been there since day one.Nothing I can do.Only Scott"

"Does anyone realize Scott will die if not taken to a hospital and clinically detoxed? You f**king idiots……Yoga great.20 years of abuse?"

Quote Originally Posted by y2jman View Post

Kevin Nash tweeted the following about his friend Scott Hall and the news that he will be moving in with Diamond Dallas Page and Jake Roberts to get back into shape:
    "Scott told everyone 2 months ago he was going to DDP'S going to be there that weekend.Show me the tape when he walks in the door."

"This is my friends life,not a PSA.You want the truth it's not for you to know."

"I love everyone telling me about what Scott needs, been dealing with this for 20years.Scott will get healthy when Scott wants 2 period. This has nothing to do with me.This is on Scott and him alone.He knows he's loved.I've been there since day one.Nothing I can do.Only Scott"

"Does anyone realize Scott will die if not taken to a hospital and clinically detoxed? You f**king idiots……Yoga great.20 years of abuse?"

I love DDP, hes a legend. Hope it works out for scott hall cause he sounds in a bad way.

Nash sounds like a dick tweeting that shit. Some friend ay.

Wow...Jake does look great...if DDP can help those two...he needs to be president or something.

Leave it to Nash...to pour some negative shit on something positive.

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn Michaels View Post
    Wow...Jake does look great...if DDP can help those two...he needs to be president or something.

Leave it to Nash...to pour some negative shit on something positive.
    Can you imagine how bad it will make Nash look if DDP can help Hall in 6 months when it's taken Nash 20 years? It's as if he doesn't want Hall to get better.

Nash is being honest. Yoga and positive thinking won't fix 20 years of abuse and addiction, and it's dangerous to try.

"I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the ultimate warrior fans. And the spirit of Ultimate Warrior will run forever"
    R.I.P. Warrior

Nash is also being narrow-minded. With Jake Roberts looking so good, this could be a placebo for Hall to think that he can conquer his demons. While ultimately it will come down to Hall, something like this could help especially if Hall really thinks that it can.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    Nash is being honest. Yoga and positive thinking won't fix 20 years of abuse and addiction, and it's dangerous to try.
    True, there's danger involved, but my guess is that DDP's not just winging this. I'm sure he's consulted professionals...

Credit to Heteroflexible for the banner!
    Find me on Twitter
    Follow my blog

You're missing the point.

With the dependancy Hall has on booze and whatever else he does, it is dangerous for him to go cold turkey. He should get a clinical detox first, which is what Nash wants. It's not that he's being selfish, he doesn't want his friend to finally try and make an effort and die as a result because he never went and had a simple procedure first.

"I am Ultimate Warrior. You are the ultimate warrior fans. And the spirit of Ultimate Warrior will run forever"
    R.I.P. Warrior

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    You're missing the point.

With the dependancy Hall has on booze and whatever else he does, it is dangerous for him to go cold turkey. He should get a clinical detox first, which is what Nash wants. It's not that he's being selfish, he doesn't want his friend to finally try and make an effort and die as a result because he never went and had a simple procedure first.
    Whoops, I skipped over that last part of the quote. Good point.

Credit to Heteroflexible for the banner!
    Find me on Twitter
    Follow my blog

Nash could have chosen his words better. He makes a good point but comes off too negative.

He probably just tired of people saying he is your friend why don't you help him. I am sure he has tried but after 20 years of what looks like no results and people constantly asking you about it. Nash might have just reached the breaking point. If DDP is success that would be amazing, but it will just show that sometimes it harder for close friends to help since they are close friends.

TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

Quote Originally Posted by y2jman View Post

Nash doesnt have a official twitter but who ever wrote the tweet is most likely correct.

Quote Originally Posted by bret hart mark View Post
    Nash doesnt have a official twitter but who ever wrote the tweet is most likely correct.
    https://twitter.com/RealKevinNash

Boo-tista? How about Daniel Boo-ryan!

Dr. of Green Thumbanomics theshape31's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    I know what you are saying but that could be anyone. Nash mentioned in a recent shoot that he refuses to register a twitter.

It's a verified account. It's Nash.

Nash has spoken to DDP about it. Dallas will be aware of this and I imagine the first thing he'll do when/if Scott arrives is accompany him to a local hospital for the first part of the treatment.

Jake does look great, but am I the only one a little uneasy with how Hall's sad, drunken state is being publicly shown like this? I'm sure DDP is doing it for the right reasons but there's an uncomfortable feeling of exploitation about this video release which bugs me a little.

Anyway, I hope Hall gets the help he needs. Nash is ultimately right - Hall will get better when and if he wants to get better. Nobody can force him to.

"I've seen a million people die, it's up to us to stop the war."

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Valuable View Post
    Can you imagine how bad it will make Nash look if DDP can help Hall in 6 months when it's taken Nash 20 years? It's as if he doesn't want Hall to get better.
    Keeping him clean for years after is the bigger challenge. As much as a douche bag Nash is, I agree...Hall probably should be clinically detoxed first.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin Valuable View Post
    Nash could have chosen his words better. He makes a good point but comes off too negative.
    Like an arrogant prick...with a little bitterness mixed in.

Everything Burns UltimateSavior's Avatar

Nash is just being honest on a situation no one knows better other than Hall himself.

So he pisses off some wrestling nerds....big deal. Not the first time, and I'm sure it won't be the last.

Banned
    It doesn't matter where I am. What matters is my plan.

After seeing Jake, I'm pretty sure DDP Yoga is magic. So, here's hopin' for Scott.

Does anyone have any articles or interviews of Shawn Michaels talking about Scott and his problems? It'd be interesting to hear his thoughts.

The WWE has invested a fortune in trying to help Hall though. He's a lost soul.

Thread Information