Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hulk Hogan loves John Cena and wants to Induct Randy Savage

Default Hulk Hogan loves John Cena and wants to Induct Randy Savage

- Hulk Hogan gave props to John Cena on his Twitter earlier this week. When asked if he liked Cena, Hogan replied, "yes I love John Cena,you can always depend on him to deliver,do business and work harder than anybody else. HH"

Hogan also revealed that he would like to someday induct "Macho Man" Randy Savage in the WWE Hall of Fame. When asked why WWE hasn't inducted Savage, Hogan wrote, "hopefully soon ,he was a huge presence in wrestling and WWE,I would love to induct him. HH"

Read more: http://www.WrestlingInc.com/wi/news/...#ixzz2KoPXTZzq

Hulk Hogan and Bret Hart both have given props to Cena and CM Punk this year on either twitter or interviews. I guess it is easier to applaud the top guys of the company when you are not in competition.
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Default Re: Hulk Hogan loves John Cena and wants to Induct Randy Savage

It is easy to give props for Cena when it comes to his work ethic in WWE. I would love to see Hogan induct Savage, but not while hes working for TNA.

I just read this on the main page. Hogan inducting Savage is so laughable Randy HATED his guts. I can't wait to see if Ultimate Warrior has something to say about Hogan wanting to do the induction lol

Dr. of Green Thumbanomics theshape31's Avatar

Lanny Poffo is the only person fit to induct Savage. He also happens to be on good terms with WWE. Hopefully this happens for WM30.

I guess The Genius giving a poem for his bro may be entertaining. Hogan would be a riot though with "Be A Man" playing in the background. Hogan has some twisted fixation on Savage for some reason.

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

He might not be popular, but me personally...I think it would be fitting if Lanny did the induction. Plus, the dude literally has the best talking/speech voice in the business.

Hogan would like Cena. Cena is basically a hip-hop Hogan except Cena doesn't do a "YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"

Notice me, Maddox Senpai Falcone's Avatar

Poffo, DDP and Hogan would be my choices to induct Savage.

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    I never thought I'd say this, but ... dammit, give Falcy a modship!
    FALCONE 4 MOD 2027 (I'm being realistic)

Quote Originally Posted by MKPunk View Post
    Hogan would like Cena. Cena is basically a hip-hop Hogan except Cena doesn't do a "YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU"
    I think he likes Cena, but with him suing weeks ago for the loss of income he believes he could have made with Cena makes it obvious why.

Cena is the money guy lol. Savage is the biggest induction left, so mega attention there too.

Hogan still knows how to work lol.

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Hogan inducting Savage? You got to be kidding me!!!
    IMO there's only two people who fit the induction for Savage...Pofo and Steamboat, Ricky ..because he and Savage worked together in a lot of matches and behind the scenes back in the day, Savage always admired Steamboat and vice versa. Another guy that just came to mind as of writing this is Jay Lethal, the alter ego of Savage (so he said in an interview ). Here's a funny story to back this up.....
    When Savage passed away Jay had an interview about him, and at the time Jay asked Savage if he could use his gimmick in TNA and Savage basically said...go for it ..run with it ! So that's what Jay did and he did a dam good job of it .

Quote Originally Posted by theshape31 View Post
    Lanny Poffo is the only person fit to induct Savage. He also happens to be on good terms with WWE. Hopefully this happens for WM30.
    I agree with that, but it looks like the reason that Savage is not in the Hall Of Fame yet is because he wanted to go in as a family, with Lanny and Angelo. I guess the WWE doesn't see them as Hall Of Famers?

Is it so difficult to believe these legends may you know actually like Cena?

Austin, Flair, Foley, Bret & Hogan must all be working the boys, they like that nobody no-talent Cena. Even Cornette, London and Kendrick who shit on just about anybody like Cena.

I do think if some of these legends were in their prime and in the company they would be singing a different tune though, but I could be wrong.

Hogan imo would treat him worse than what he felt about Bret in 1993. If he had problems and reservations about Warrior being the top guy I see it easily with Cena.

Bret Hart I find the strangest in the bunch though. Besides the clean cut image he presents I still can't believe Hart praises his ring work so much. He seems like the opposite of what Hart looks for in the ring. Flair is another guy who I doubt would put at the top of the company when he had power to do so too.

Foley is the only one I can see actually doing something to get him over as he did for Rock and HHH.

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Quote Originally Posted by Mizzite View Post
    Hogan inducting Savage? You got to be kidding me!!!
    IMO there's only two people who fit the induction for Savage...Pofo and Steamboat, Ricky ..because he and Savage worked together in a lot of matches and behind the scenes back in the day, Savage always admired Steamboat and vice versa. Another guy that just came to mind as of writing this is Jay Lethal, the alter ego of Savage (so he said in an interview ). Here's a funny story to back this up.....
    When Savage passed away Jay had an interview about him, and at the time Jay asked Savage if he could use his gimmick in TNA and Savage basically said...go for it ..run with it ! So that's what Jay did and he did a dam good job of it .
    If Lethal was Black Machismo in WWE, I'd say yes definetly. The fact is Lethal is not in WWE and likely won't be for some time due to his ROH contract.

Banned

Wrestling-wise, Hulk Hogan would be the obvious choice given their history. However, considering how much Randy Savage hated him before he passed away, I think it would be more of a slap in the face on a man who's not around to defend himself rather than an honor.

Bret doesn't just like 'Meltzer' guys, he's always been quick to praise the likes of Taker & Goldberg.

With Cena, not only do I genuinly believe they rate him as a performer but also as a company man. They know how tough the schedule is and to see Cena do the same thing, to his standard over the same time period would earn their respect.

I do believe they really do respect John Cena. However, things change when people are competing for spots.

I'm sure The Rock might have said the same things if he never came back and got taunted in the media by Cena. However, we seen how Rock tore into Cena about how the company went in different directions in age groups in comparison to where the company was when he was the top guy. I'm saying it nicely too how he went into Cena.

Bret calls HBK a great wrestler now, but found all kind of fault with the guy when they were competing for the top spot. Taking Bret's recent interview about HHH I think it's safe to say he just tells it how he really sees it.

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

The Rock doesn't really make for a good example given the context of his comments were to sell a PPV between him and Cena.

Quote Originally Posted by Vince Mcmahon View Post
    Bret calls HBK a great wrestler now, but found all kind of fault with the guy when they were competing for the top spot. Taking Bret's recent interview about HHH I think it's safe to say he just tells it how he really sees it.
    I think what changed with the HBK issue is that David, Tyson and Nattie put over Shawn when they talked to Bret. If Shawn was still Shawn and didn't find God, he would most likely still not be fond of HBK and claim there are 10,000 better wrestlers out there.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by MKPunk View Post
    I think what changed with the HBK issue is that David, Tyson and Nattie put over Shawn when they talked to Bret. If Shawn was still Shawn and didn't find God, he would most likely still not be fond of HBK and claim there are 10,000 better wrestlers out there.
    Shawn seems to have come a long way from the person used to be, but from some accounts he's still not that nice of a guy. Supposedly he's just less wild, but still stand-offish.

didnt hogan say in a shoot after savage passed that they were on good terms and burried the hatchet?

if that was indeed true then hogan is the perfect person to induct him. they were always each others greatest alley or rival during their prime runs in the late 80's wwf.

if it was just bullshit on hogans part then yeah somebody else needs to do it or its a slap in the face of Macho. maybe steamboat in honor of their wm3 masterpiece?
    "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

Quote Originally Posted by Steeda90GT View Post
    He might not be popular, but me personally...I think it would be fitting if Lanny did the induction. Plus, the dude literally has the best talking/speech voice in the business.
    But remember... Lanny's also the guy holding out for all of the Poffos to be inducted together. With Savage dead WWE might just walk right past him and get someone like Steamboat or HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN to induct Savage.

Banned

I don't know if Hogan and Savage buried the hatchet, Warrior said in his shoot that Savage contacted Hogan to come to a barbeque to bury the hatchet but that Hogan just laughed him off.

It's bad enough Hogan took the spotlight away from Savage during his 1988-89 title run. As a Savage fan I just feel that whenever Savage was at his highest Hogan was always there to take the spotlight away. Let's take a stroll down memory lane:

WM 4: Savage wins the WWE Championship with the help of Hogan, even though he didn't need it.
    1988 Title Run: On various occasions whenever they teamed up Hogan would come out after Savage. The WWE Champion should come out last which also didn't happen when they faced off at WM 5
    WM 8: Savage defeats Flair for the WWE Champion while Hogan goes on last against Sid. The whole "double main event" wasn't so -- it was forced.
    World War 3: Savage wins the first ever World War 3 only to have the Hogan controversy overshadow it.

I'm a Hogan fan but when it comes to Randy Savage enough is enough. All of Savage's big moments were overwhelmed by Hogan's presence. No need to have him do it again on what is Savage's biggest moment despite not being there.

Better choices to induct Savage would be CM Punk, Ricky Steamboat, or Shawn Michaels.

Hogan inducting Savage makes alot of sense. Sure they had a falling out and all that over the years but they were getting back together as friends one step at a time. If not Hogan than Steamboat!!! Bd officially end his in ring career that nighty the way, I `100% expect to see Hogan at Mania 30. I think he will put someone over and officially end his in ring career that night. That's how it should be!!! Come on, you think Hulkamania will end in TNA ?
    http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/5440/smurfj.png

Thread Information