Thread: Triple H's Next Major Project

Default Triple H's Next Major Project

Details On Triple H’s Next Major Project Now That The Bruno Deal Is Done"
    Richard Gray | February 11, 2013

Triple H has a lot of momentum right now after getting the deal done to induct Bruno Sammartino into the WWE Hall of Fame.

As a result, Vince McMahon is giving him more and more freedom to make changes, lay out future plans, etc.

One major focus for Hunter has been the new training center WWE is looking to open in Orlando, FL. While some of the ideas are nothing particularly groundbreaking like the desire to be bigger than the NXT facilities in Tampa with more rings, there is one idea that has people excited.

Hunter wants the Orlando facility to include a state of the art injury rehabilitation inside the training compound. Not only would injured developmental workers rehab there but when someone from the main roster gets injured, they’ll be sent to Orlando for rehab so the company can monitor their progress.

-WNW
    I really hope this is true. I'm excited to see what changes occur, the more Hunter is given the freedom to do things and if a state of the art injury rehab facility is his next main priority then I think that's awesome. Helps the wrestlers when they are injured and allows them to train in one base where the company can keep track of their progress. Obviously Triple H knows what it's like to suffer a serious injury and how difficult it is to rehab that injury back to 100% so I wouldn't be surprised if this was true and that it's something he's passionate about.
    Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig and av.

Default Re: Triple H's Next Major Project

If anything, it would be cool for the developmental guys to get some real face time with main roster guys. Plus, let's just say someone like Cena get's injured and spends a lot of time down there and could help scope out who he thinks has the potential to make it on TV.

Banned

Great, this is cool! Hunter is very smart so Im sure he'll make some more great choices!

I'm having more and more faith in Triple H everyday. I believe the company will be in good hands in the future. This sounds like an awesome idea.

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u532/JeriKane1998/Signatures/8b10bc60-0ea6-4836-ad84-819497402667_zps5d23e921.jpg

Made by me! And I made it too big.

This is a major benefit of leaving a wrestler, or former wrestler, in charge. He understands where the talent is coming from. I think communications between management and wrestlers will continue to improve as HHH gains more control.

Honestly, wishing no ill health or tragedy on Vince whatsoever, I can't wait for HHH to take over.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Honestly, wishing no ill health or tragedy on Vince whatsoever, I can't wait for HHH to take over.
    Yeah, me too. But won't anyone miss Vince, especially on WWE programming? He is so entertaining sometimes.

Of course, it's nice to see him drop in from time to time, I still love the crazy bastard, but I think in time HHH will take to that role. He doesn't exactly lack experience in terms of playing a dastardly villain, being one of the best ever to do it. It's a natural transition on-screen, and off-screen as well IMO.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    Of course, it's nice to see him drop in from time to time, I still love the crazy bastard, but I think in time HHH will take to that role. He doesn't exactly lack experience in terms of playing a dastardly villain, being one of the best ever to do it. It's a natural transition on-screen, and off-screen as well IMO.
    True, but HHH needs to learn more. Needs to become crazier. Maybe when he gets older.

Best In The World

This sounds like a fantastic idea for the rookies, but I wonder what the injured wrestlers themselves would think?

Do they usually take advantage of injury to rehab in their house and actually be with their families for a change?

Loving Triple H and his bright ideas for the future. I'm so thankful for everything Vince has given us, but the more Trips gains power, the more he impresses me.

This is the very reason why it baffles me when people say this guy has no idea what he's doing.

That is absolutely fantastic to hear, and everyone under contract would benefit from it. I love it.
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Also, I want to make it known that I am a proud Icecube.
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I'm an Ice Cube.

I'm only adding to the speculation here, but just throwing this out there. The Team 3D academy website and Facebook page, which the school is actually located in Kissimmee FL, but still pretty much considered Orlando, has been teasing a major announcement to be coming very soon. Having lived and worked in this area for some time, I've had the opportunity to talk to some of their school attendees and I've also seen their facility. And let me tell you, this may be just the place WWE is talking about. The Team 3D academy is state of the art and run in a very professional manner by Deavon and Bubba. Obviously I don't know this for sure, but it does seem like a logical place for WWE to be scouting for this project.
    Wildfire Tommy Rich for WWE HOF 2014

Ivan-Drago-01.jpg

Visions of Ivan Drago dancing in my head

How long the old school vs. new school training storyline would take to happen?
    Who is the boss? Who made wrestling? Who is sports entertainment?

WRESTLEMANIA 4 LIFE~~

Quote Originally Posted by Ace View Post
    This sounds like a fantastic idea for the rookies, but I wonder what the injured wrestlers themselves would think?

Do they usually take advantage of injury to rehab in their house and actually be with their families for a change?

Loving Triple H and his bright ideas for the future. I'm so thankful for everything Vince has given us, but the more Trips gains power, the more he impresses me.
    Obviously it's probably different for everyone but when Triple H tore his quad he moved himself to live in Birmingham, Alabama where he had the surgery so he could get back to full capacity at one of the best centres around. I imagine he has taken a lot of inspiration from that facility.
    Credit to Fresh Prince for the sig and av.

Most of the wrestlers these days live in Tampa already, so they'd still be able to go home at night. How far away is Orlando from Tampa?

Boo-tista? How about Daniel Boo-ryan!

Thread Information