Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who are Your Top 3 Guys in the WWE Right Now and Why?

Banned

Default Who are Your Top 3 Guys in the WWE Right Now and Why?

Title pretty much says it all:

Who are you favorite/top three guys going in the E right now and why are they in your top three?

Mine:

3. The Rock - First off, I'm a Rock fan. But being a fanboy of the man aside, I admire him for bringing his mega-stardom to the WWE and wearing the company's top crown. What is truly impressive about that is that he does not have to back in the WWE. He has three big budget films, two of which are guaranteed blockbusters, coming out in the next few months, but he's back because he loves the business that is such a rich part of his heritage. I wish he was on every Raw, but the man has multiple film productions underway right now, so the fact that he can appear on multiple show a month is quite impressive. I'm happy The Rock is back and bringing fans with him, but it's up to the WWE to raise their game and give the fans a reason to stay after Rock leaves.

2. Alberto Del Rio - He's simply having a grand time as a face. The crowd is loving him and his championship win over Big Show is one of the most exciting moments of recent memory. I I hope Del Rio enjoys a long, elustrious face run and a lengthy championship reign. And I consider him to be the best in-ring talent in the WWE, so I look forward to many excellent matches from him.

1. Mark Henry - He is just such a beast, and despite a prolongued absence he has returned with the same ferocity that made him one of the best monster heels in wrestling history. Yes, you heard that part right. One of THE BEST monster heels in wrestling history. No one lays down a beatdown as cruely and convingly as Henry. And his trash talk? The best in wrestling. He doesn't just beat you down with his hands, he breaks your spirit with his words. Absolutely love Mark Henry. I hope he gets a nice program with Del Rio and one more championship reign. Hey, WWE, do the right thing and give him a program with Cena and a WWE Championship reign. Now THAT would be something.

Banned

Default Re: Who are Your Top 3 Guys in the WWE Right Now and Why?

The Rock
    CM Punk
    Alberto Del Rio

The Rock is The Rock, Punk is good in the ring and one of the best talkers today (when they don't turn him into a smiley dick baby face like the first half of his title reign) and I never thought I'd warm up to Del Rio, but his face turn really makes him fresh as a Mexican hero, especially with his partnership with Ricardo Rodriguez.

1 CM Punk - Seriously, this guy is just a work horse. He really is "The Best in the World", he can work a crowd really well. Has amazing mic skills, tell a great story when in a match. Can work both as a face and a heel believably in my eyes.

2 Ryback - I know this guy isn't the taste for everyone but when I hear the "FEED...ME....MORE!!!" kick in when his theme starts, I know an asskicking is about to commence and I mark out like a little girl . Well Done WWE, proving once again that you know what is best for us.

3 Alberto Del Rio - He ran over Santa Claus and turned face, what else do we need?
    - Credit: Bender -

Banned

Brock Lesnar
    The Rock
    Alberto Del Rio

Brock Lesnar because I'm looking forward for what he does next, and who he attacks next. And for a certain someone to return so the storyline can pick up.... cough The Game cough.....
    The Rock because it is so awesome seeing him with the championship on his shoulder. I also like his promos with CM Punk, because they just keep owning each other on the mic.
    Alberto because I love his attacks on Big Show. It's cool seeing him as a face, rather as heel, which he's been for most of his career.

the Rock: just pure entertainment and one of the greatest of all time.

Ryback: when he hits the ring you know your gonna see an impressive ass kicking in some cool and maybe unexpected fashion.

Lesnar: see ryback.

if we are only counting the full time guys:

Ryback: already stated above.

Daniel Bryan: the dude can just be mezmerizing in the ring. simply the best damn wrestler in the company in-ring. still patiently waiting for him to return to singles, embrace the fans and get a haircut.

CM Punk: 2nd best in the ring and possibly 2nd to only the rock on the stick. plus he's got paul heyman managing him who's awesome.
    "Everyone back to my trailer for pot pies and mountain dew" - Kevin Nash

MO to the G to the UNS! BadNewsFan's Avatar

Rock is one of the greatest and probably my favorite ever.

Top 3 current full timers
    Cm Punk
    Alberto Del rio
    Daniel Bryan

I will say that I see big things in the future for Antonio Cesaro and Titus Oneil.

Shout out to Bender for the Bad Ass Bad News Banner!

Greatest Champion Ever The Champ's Avatar

Overall: Cena, Punk, Rock.

As for who's entertaining me most right now, replace Cena with Heyman.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BadNewsFan View Post
    I will say that I see big things in the future for Antonio Cesaro and Titus Oneil.
    Dang, I forgot about Cesaro. That guy's an ace. He would be my no. 4. O'Neil is money, but the WWE needs to spotlight him a bit more.

Making snow angels The Main Event's Avatar

My personal favorites:
    -Daniel Bryan
    -Dolph Ziggler
    -Damien Sandow
    (Not because they all start with D )

In terms of the company and where they stand:
    -Sheamus
    -Ryback
    -CM Punk

THIS AWWWWWWESOME BANNER MADE BY SPIKE

Former 2-time TNA Tag Team Champion and 3-time TNA X-Division Champion
    2010 PW Healthiest Poster....2010 NCAA Poster of the Year

Man, narrowing it down to three is difficult...

1. Brock Lesnar -- I can't help it, I'm a huge Brock mark. I love everything he does. They've booked him perfectly as the unstoppable monster. Reading Mercury's post makes me want to see a Henry/Lesnar feud so bad.

2. Daniel Bryan -- Seriously, I believe this man could be entertaining with anything given to him. He's a gold mine. I hope to see him ascend into the main event soon and be a player.

3. Alberto Del Rio -- His face turn has been such a breath of fresh air. His feud with Show has been spectacular and honestly, I might have his LMS with Show on Smackdown as my favorite match of the year still. Great moment.

Honorable mention to Paul Heyman, as he's the best thing going, I just didn't want to give him a spot among wrestlers. His promos are the best in the WWE, his mannerisms are brilliant and he's the ultimate hype man.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BigRed View Post
    Man, narrowing it down to three is difficult...

1. Brock Lesnar -- I can't help it, I'm a huge Brock mark. I love everything he does. They've booked him perfectly as the unstoppable monster. Reading Mercury's post makes me want to see a Henry/Lesnar feud so bad.

2. Daniel Bryan -- Seriously, I believe this man could be entertaining with anything given to him. He's a gold mine. I hope to see him ascend into the main event soon and be a player.

3. Alberto Del Rio -- His face turn has been such a breath of fresh air. His feud with Show has been spectacular and honestly, I might have his LMS with Show on Smackdown as my favorite match of the year still. Great moment.

Honorable mention to Paul Heyman, as he's the best thing going, I just didn't want to give him a spot among wrestlers. His promos are the best in the WWE, his mannerisms are brilliant and he's the ultimate hype man.
    God I would love to see Henry/Lesnar. WWE should use some of Lesnar's contracted dates for a small program with Henry. It could be one of those rare powerhouse matches that absolutely delivers.

Heyman is great. He's the best talker in the company and he always makes any program he's added to so much more complex and interesting. The man is brilliant. Arguably the best manager since Bobby "The Brain" Heenan.

Banned

1. Alberto Del Rio (because WWE his a fixation right now on catering to Hispanic fans, that's fine, it's a big demographic.)

2. CM Punk (because he is just too big a part of what is going on to say he's not in the top 3)

3. Rock (he takes WWE and puts it in the mainstream media overnight, his ridiculous catch phrases trend worldwide in seconds, and pie sales go up.)

#3 Cesaro- the guy has pure ring talent and is just a throwback to the tough guys.

#2 Dolph Ziggler- even though I am not a fan of him being with aj and big e, he still has a bright future
    And reminds me of a young hbk

#1 CM PUNK- I mean the guy has been carrying the company and putting on great matches.

Banned

3)Mark Henry

2) Antonio Cesaro

1) Paul Heyman

3. Wade Barrett - He was put in a difficult position with a lot of pressure on his first year on WWETV. He became the leader of a rookie group, attacking every recognizable face in the company. He pulled his own weight against John Cena and later Randy Orton. He should be at the top of the card by now (definitely ahead of Ryback), too bad for that injury (Big Show! Firs Barrett on RAW, then Cody at Mania! How much more of a buzz kill can you be?!)

2. Cody Rhodes - has all the potential to carry the company. Hell, look at the popularity his mustache alone is getting. I think he should have gotten at least one 1 on 1 world title shot last year, I just hope he didn't because they didn't want him to seem like a choke artist when it came to big wins.

1. Dolph Ziggler - of the three, I see his ascendancy into permanent top card position is the nearest. He shows that he can hang in there with the big boys, and that he can get a crowd reaction. He's already proven everything else during his last few years.
    BELIEVE IN THE SHIELD
    THE BEST NEWS IS BAD NEWS
    Cena fan for LIFE

Everything Burns UltimateSavior's Avatar

3. Chris Hero/Kassius Ohno - Intensity, hilarity, Cravate, Rolling Elbow. Been a fan of the guy for quite a while. I'm just waiting for the moment he blows up and gets the hell off nXt. (No offense to that show).

2. Bryan Danielson/Daniel Bryan - It's always a pleasure seeing him work. I worried for him when he got to Vince's playground because I honestly thought he would drown in all the cartoon stuff, but he proved he could be a character. I was pleasantly surprised. Can't wait until he gets to the main event scene again.

1. Brock Lesnar - I respect the ever-living hell out of the guy. It's just been great seeing him back in the E, and being allowed to integrate his UFC accomplishments in with his character. It works exceptionally well. Even better with Heyman with him.

Special mention to CM Punk. As talented as he is, I've grown bored and dissatisfied with his IWC-based persona and has caused me to lose interest in him.
    Last edited by UltimateSavior; 02-11-2013 at 03:57 AM.

3. The Miz - The Mic Skills
    2. Damien Sandow - The Intelligence
    1. The Rock - The Entertainment

3. Daniel Bryan

He is the best wrestler in the WWE. Not only that, but I find him to be the funniest guy in the WWE right now. Also, the fact that his partnership with Kane got me to enjoy Kane for the 1st time in his career shows me how good he truly is.

2. CM Punk

He is the ultimate total package. I find him to be by far the best on the mic in the WWE right now & he is great in the ring too. He was a really good face, but he is an amazing heel. I find him to be the best heel in years.

1. Cody Rhodes

He is by far my favorite wrestler right now. Nobody in the WWE even comes close to entertaining me as much as Cody does. I think he is great on the mic and good in the ring too. I enjoy him as a heel, but I can't wait until he turns face. I just think he will be an incredible face.

surrender

3. Ryback, guy has had a cracking year and still one of the main reasons I watch raw.

2. The Rock, its the rock he just entertains me all the time.

1. The Beast that is Brock Lesnar, Everyone loves a beat down and no one does it better than lesnar.

Thanks To Hayze

Ey Paisan how ya doooon? [Italiano]'s Avatar

My personal Top 3 at the moment

1. Alberto del Rio - Can do it all! Just a look at his entrance and you gotta say "brilliant".
    2. Antonio Cesaro - Pure Talent - best Uppercut in the business, enough said!
    3. CM Punk - Should not have lost the title to the Rock.. Nothing but love for his promos!

1. Lesnar - I've been a huge Lesnar fan since his debut. Now that he's back, I look forward to Raw every single week since there's a chance he could show up and I mark the fuck out every time his theme comes on.

2. Ryback - Reminds of the old Lesnar

No #3 since, I'm not really that into anyone else right now.

Banned

3. sheamus,can pretty much count on a great match from him 95% of the time .

2. The Rock, just for nostalgia reasons.

1. cm punk, the main reason i'm enjoying wwe right now.

1. CM Punk
    CM Punk has been consistently great at everything he does for an extremely long time. I know not everyone is a fan of CM Punk's weekly soliloquies, but I love them. It's hard for me to think of a bad match/promo or even a mediocre one he's had in the last year. There are few wrestlers who are as good as completely immersing themselves in their character as CM Punk is. He can have great matches with guys such as Mark Henry and Kane who normally bore me to tears in the ring. He even makes his nothing-matches, such as his recent encounter with Brodus Clay, pretty damn entertaining. He always brings something to the table that makes the stale WWE style seem fresh.

2. Sheamus
    Sheamus is another guy I can always count on to deliver quality matches, even against opponents I don't like so much. He's incredibly athletic and quick for his size, he has a fantastic look, and he's perfected the tough-guy-brawler style and is able to adapt it to a large variety of wrestlers. His mic skills and character aren't the best; there are times where I've flat out objected to something he has done. However Sheamus can be hilarious sometimes. He does have a natural goofiness about him but sometimes it is taken a bit too far.

3. Wade Barrett
    There are many contenders for my third place: Daniel Bryan, Damien Sandow, The Rock, Paul Heyman, but I chose Barrett because he has been fantastic since his return both on the mic and in the ring. He's put on some great matches despite not having any real storyline to work with, although he's not as consistent as Punk or Sheamus.

Sheamus might be the best in ring performer right now in the WWE.

Three is too difficult. I can do five (ok six):

CM Punk
    Sheamus
    Daniel Bryan
    The Rock
    Alberto Del Rio
    Big Show

Thread Information