Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: how come its so hard to make a family

Question how come its so hard to make a family

basically i'm kindof screwed out of going to raw next monday nashville 1 of my friends got a new job can't get off the other apprently got stuff to do that day which leads me to my brother who hates wrestling well besides my dad i'm hoping he will take me
    last time went was feb 1st 2010 raw both went to after that friends came into play

i really wanna see the rock raw monday its rough meh

i did however pay big money with him see that michael jackson immortal concert with him should at least return the favor do another brotherly bond thing if do make him go i'll be one paying for tickets anyways make him enjoy it even more ringside aka front row stubbon fool
    Last edited by y2jman; 02-06-2013 at 07:16 PM.

Default Re: how come its so hard to make a family member say brother take you to see wrestlin

Not hard at all for me. In fact, I'm going with my brother(and best friend) to EC in two weeks.

Had to get that in before this thread closes.
    Credit: Bender

Default Re: how come its so hard to make a family member say brother take you to see wrestlin

Quote Originally Posted by The Show View Post
    Not hard at all for me. In fact, I'm going with my brother(and best friend) to EC in two weeks.

Had to get that in before this thread closes.
    i did try to asked a cousin but he works that day i need to get 1 of my brother in law i think that how you spell it to go he sometimes go with his own dad wwe events sometimes
    Last edited by y2jman; 02-06-2013 at 07:52 PM.

might have been lame thing to do but did talk to the dad contact funeral home both do work over there he's the owner apprently want to wait until friday so i'll wait until then i guess hopefully he me and brother in law can see raw monday doubt it however esp the front row part

Banned

Have you tried the Craigslist personals for your city, jman? Lots of people looking for a good time there.

Banned

I can give you Dale Oliver's email to ask him. Maybe he will get the idea to compose some decent music for TNA if you take him.

Real question here; is this suppose to be a joke/funny? Because if not, well, yeah.
    Wildfire Tommy Rich for WWE HOF 2014

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Perfect View Post
    Real question here; is this suppose to be a joke/funny? Because if not, well, yeah.
    hell fucking no point is how come my mom and dad get to do something this weekend and i got diddly squat 1 going babyshower other hunting

i have gotten paid 3rd of this month but i had to wait until yesterday find out a friend who got a job that day sprint if get off or not which couldn't

another couldn't had to do something else i wished my brother wasn't a dick and just take me monday since he does lived in franklin i even off pay for tickets yes it sucks not living in nashville

hell if i could get a ticket today get a cab monday go there by myself however i think cost alot

yes i have lower myself to asked another family member to take me and i'll hope he does monday since its almost near ticketmaster not doing so good prob stubhub

if this was another fucking wrestling show wouldn't care but hell the rock is going to be on the show last time saw him was when saw 1st raw event sept 17 2001
    Last edited by y2jman; 02-07-2013 at 09:41 AM.

Banned

One of the weirdest threads I've ever read on the net.

Def. top ten.

Banned

Default Re: how come its so hard to make a family

Who changed the thread title? I want to rep you.

Banned

This one was somewhat hard to read.

well fuck family fuck everybody i give anything just go to an event alone tired my dad won't let me do anything fun besides brother hates it cannot be doing this shit when i'm 40 1 of these days gotta let me be i hate living small town no cousins not alot of friends or immediate family members do 1 simple activity that i loved 1 night only

if wanted to get own ticket take taxi monday go to nashville myself i would if knew how much cost me i go to movies alone and take taxi's in town by myself

all i gotta do just my dad drop me off brother house spend night or afternoon then brother drop me off arena pick me up afterwards its plane and simple

i'm a pussy ass fool who too damn scare to drive on my own perhaps learn how to ride on a bus instead of a taxi sometime

Banned

Jman still got issues. Some things don't change

Quote Originally Posted by 123 Kid View Post
    Jman still got issues. Some things don't change
    yeah and i hate my fucking life sometimes

Y2Jman, not to be mean or anything, but you're 33 years old. I would suggest you drive yourself there or take a bus or whatever else. It's not your family's responsibility to take you to see wrasslin', especially if they don't like the product themselves. And if you don't know how much it'd cost you to rent a taxi, I would recommend contacting the taxi service and asking, or seeing if they post rates online.

The Silver-Tongued Devil versus The Ginger King
    PW WrestleMania XI

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    Y2Jman, not to be mean or anything, but you're 33 years old. I would suggest you drive yourself there or take a bus or whatever else. It's not your family's responsibility to take you to see wrasslin', especially if they don't like the product themselves.
    i think taxi cost 100 bucks just to get to nashville i don't know about bus part

Banned

a 100 dollar trip to see one of the greatest champions of all time is a good deal.

STL Cards: 73-63 :) SM(Stardust)'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by King_Steve View Post
    a 100 dollar trip to see one of the greatest champions of all time is a good deal.
    I never knew you felt that highly of Kaitlyn.

surrender

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by SheltonMysterio View Post
    I never knew you felt that highly of Kaitlyn.
    Kaitlyn is going to be there too? Shit, 100 is a good deal

maybe my dad change mind tomm take me i don't know like i said in the past it would be nice if any of ya come down tennessee sometime ahh but ya all know i'm crazy because prob too scare meh

on a side note i know event drawing near even if i went by myself no way get ringside ticket ticketmaster nor stubhub don't have any 1 person sadly

Dr. of Green Thumbanomics theshape31's Avatar

What the...?

Quote Originally Posted by theshape31 View Post
    What the...?
    well at this moment in time there aren't any ringside tickets for 1 person ticketmaster or stubhub then again can't find any ringside tickets at ticketmaster

however if 2 or more sure get ringside tickets stubhub

here's my deal folks i wait until i get paid which is 3rd of month then i try asked friends to go sometimes it works out other times it don't either work, snow or something i have to do that prevent me to go so in retrospect i wait a week or 2 before event starts aka might get late get tickets that's my problem i never used stubhub btw

like i said if 1 of my friends who does goes sometimes with me didn't get a job sprint last friday<-got paid early since sunday was 3rd prob already gotten tickets taken care of by now on that day i wished didn't take 6 days tell me wasn't going to go

since few years ago did get tickets this month and it snowed and wasn't able to go
    Last edited by y2jman; 02-08-2013 at 12:26 AM.

Guys, go easy on y2jman. It's really not that hard to see that there are things about him you might need to consider before repyling to his posts is it. Gosh...

the thing is wasn't right call up father in law since don't really get together for anything unless family get together thus can't call him up today

i'm pissed off with my dad because all last month i thought that he was going hunting this weekend and my mom going to a babyshower both events were on his side of the family find out yesterday not going so yeah
    Last edited by y2jman; 02-08-2013 at 04:20 PM.

Banned

I'm pissed that my bro and his friends are going to fucking Wrestlemania! At least you might have a chance of going to something. I never will. I feel like punching my brother in the fucking face for teasing me about going. Great, he gets to see Mania live and I might never get to see Mania at all.

Thread Information