Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Last SmackDown Party before the Royal Rumble: Just Bring It, Shield.

Cool Last SmackDown Party before the Royal Rumble: Just Bring It, Shield.

NO SPOILERS PLEASE.

Tonight on SmackDown, The Rock returns to his show to address the Shield's attack on him from this past Monday night's Raw. What will the Great One have to say to his adversaries, as well as his Royal Rumble opponent, WWE Champion CM Punk?

Punk himself claims that he will call out the Shield tonight. Will he continue to deny involvement with them, or is the jig up? Also, will he have any closing comments towards the man he calls "Dwayne"?

How will Alberto Del Rio and Big Show prepare for their second Last Man Standing match this Sunday?

Finally, which 30-man Royal Rumble competitor will make the biggest impact tonight?

Find out on the final SmackDown before the OFFICIAL start to the Road to WrestleMania, the Royal Rumble!

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Default Re: Last SmackDown Party before the Royal Rumble: Just Bring It, Shield.

I will henceforth refer to this team as:

Team Hell SI!

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Default Re: Last SmackDown Party before the Royal Rumble: Just Bring It, Shield.

Another Sheamus/Barrett match, this should be good.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Came in here just to say that Rosa Mendes is quite possibly the worst pro wrestler on the planet.

Well, Rosa has replaced Eve in one aspect. The mid-match gyrating.
    Fanny Pack Wrestling Podcast---saving the world from the WWE Malaise, one episode at a time!

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    Roman Reigns becomes champion for the first time before Bryan wins the title again? I'll get in on that action.

With my PW Career. Bryan wins the title again before Roman, I'm gone.

Well, Rosa has replaced Eve in one aspect. The mid-match gyrating.
    No complaints there.

Bender

Didn't say it was bad or good. Simply making the statement.

Spoiler
    Fanny Pack Wrestling Podcast---saving the world from the WWE Malaise, one episode at a time!

Roman Reigns becomes champion for the first time before Bryan wins the title again? I'll get in on that action.

I thought it was well-known that Rose could not wrestle, I hope to god her tweets don't come to anything and we don't see her wrestle much, if at all this year.
    - Credit: Bender -

Dean Ambrose just looks nuts; not pro wrestling nuts, but legit unstable.

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post
    Dean Ambrose just looks nuts; not pro wrestling nuts, but legit unstable.
    When he debuted in this attire, I thought he could be a gunman in a tragedy.
    -Team RT-

Horrible editing there.

I've been dreading the Royal Rumble since Raw 1000.
    -Team RT-

Seriously, WWE's Royal Rumble commercial basically spells out that Cena is winning...

Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Seriously, WWE's Royal Rumble commercial basically spells out that Cena is winning...
    Well, yeah. I mean....

Yeah.

I thought Cena was always the main guy in the Rumble ads?
    - Credit: Bender -

I'm not saying it wasn't obvious to begin with, but what kind of sense does it make to make it even more obvious in your own commercial?

Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    I'm not saying it wasn't obvious to begin with, but what kind of sense does it make to make it even more obvious in your own commercial?
    Making sense?

Champ. Dude.

There's the proof. Orton drives tween girls crazy.

JBL on 3MB: "This is what happens if the Mean Street Posse ended up at a karaoke bar."

Bender

Well, there's Randy Orton. Ruining everything again.

Time to see Miz and his Figure Poor Leg Lock.

*sigh*

To whomever the mole is for WWE that reads the Internet. Please stop jobbing out the Prime Time Players.

JBL to Cesaro: "You speak five languages, and Josh doesn't even speak English very well."

How did it take a fucking heart attack to get this man back in the booth?

Bender

They're really running with this Miz/Figure Four thing, huh?

And the PTPs getting jobbed seriously saddens me.

Thread Information