Ok so earlier this month I talked to **Star** about doing a TNA draft and she was nice enough to give me permission to do so anyway's here's a list of rules for the draft.
TNA Draft Rules
1. This will be a snake draft so the draft order will go #1 - #8 the first round then #8 - #1 the second round and so on.
2. Anyone who has ever been employed (announcer/wrestler/manager/whatever) by TNA in it's ten year history is eligible to be drafted.
3. You have 24 hours to make your pick.
4. Each person will get sixteen draft picks all together.
5. For each round you advance you can steal ONE wrestler from your opponents roster.
6. You must submit a new card for each round you advance.
7. Minimum six matches per card/maximum ten matches per card.
8. There must be at least one tag team match on your card.
9. Each match up will have a 48 hour poll with the winner moving on to the next round.
10. All talent drafted should be considered in their prime.
11. Have fun.
Posters Signed Up
6. Jack Nichols
Draft Thread Link