Looking forward to Kenny King vs. Zema Ion tonight should be a fun match up, blockbuster main-event as well in Hardy/Storm vs. Aries/Roode.
- "The Icon" Sting is back - and his war for revenge against The Aces and Eights is just starting! Thanks to the Man In Black, is it the end of the Ace's reign of destruction on IMPACT? What does Sting have planned for Thursday night? Don't miss it!
- As announce by General Manager Hulk Hogan, a huge tag team match is scheduled for Thursday's broadcast as World Heavyweight Champion Jeff Hardy and a partner of his choice will battle Austin Aries and Bobby Roode! It was announced on Monday afternoon that Hardy had selected "Cowboy" James Storm! Jeff Hardy and James Storm vs. Austin Aries and Bobby Roode this Thursday night!
- Speaking of Hulk Hogan, he has suspended Bully Ray from appearing on IMPACT due to the recent controversy involving his daughter, Brooke Hogan! Was Hogan justified in his decision? Will Bully Ray accept his punishment - or defy the General Manager? Tune in Thursday night for an update!
- TNA Gut Check returns on Thursday night! TWO Gut Check contestants will compete head-to-head for the chance to a contract with IMPACT WRESTLING! For complete details, CLICK HERE
- The X Division Tournament continues on Thursday with Kenny King vs. Zema Ion! The winner advances to Genesis to face Christian York for a shot at the X Division Championship against Rob Van Dam!
(Mucho credit to Bender)
Fuck homeless hack hogan, I am watching solely for the national television debut of The F'n Machine, Brian Cage.
Yep Hogan's a hack... not like he's the biggest name in pro wrestling history, oh wait.
You say that like I give a singular shit about what he's done in the past.
I know that. But I don't care. That literally does not matter to me at all. He's a fucking nepotist clownshoes egomaniac Z-List celebrity.
-I bet Sting's plan involves long casual walks on the beach... Beware, A's & 8's!
-Why did they make it sound like Hardy's partner was gonna be a mystery... and then promptly spoiled it? That's so TNA.
-Does the guy who writes the previews want Bully to get fired? Defy Hogan he says... Come on!
-How much talent that TNA doesn't even use do they need? Ya know, this is why we don't have any more Canadian's pretending to be hot and spicy Latina's.
-Let's hope Kenny/Zima has no poorly performed Handspring Elbow's...
He's made a joke out of himself.
"There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old's life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs."
I'd put Hogan on the same level as Carrot Top when it comes to celebrity... Do people know him? Yes. But do they respect him? Very debatable.
Everybody's casually walking... AWESOME!!!
Impact wrestling kicks off with "The Icon" Sting, Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe.
"The Adventures of Shooter & Killer," coming soon on SpikeTV.
I thought Sting was coming back in black and white? That what it looked like on the promo. Thats false advertising.
DVD Clearout: Raw, Smackdown, Nitro, Thunder, ECW TV, TNA Impact. MUST GO. PM me for details
The Cyborg Shooter... and Sloppy Killa... Ooohhh!
Not three seconds in, Sting sounds like a retard. Also, Taz described three good guys as BAD APPLES. Fucking drunk moron.
Just what the show needed, Mr. Anderson.
Don't care, where's Brian Cage?
Mister Anderson.... Anderson.
Even Anderson is pointing out that Aces and Eights beat the shit out of him. And that all babyfaces are dicks.
Only a Sith deals in absolutes!
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)