Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: An Open Letter To Dixie Carter

Default An Open Letter To Dixie Carter

Dear Mrs. Carter,

I'm writing this in the hopes that you'll consider making a change in your creative department by removing Bruce Pritchard and replacing him with me.

Yes, I'm offering you my services as head of TNA Creative. You see, your program is, well to be blunt, horrible. And I feel that I can make a positive difference in your programming by making several necessary changes.

1.) I'd remove Hulk Hogan from television. He contributes nothing and does nothing to elevate the talent. He's just there to collect a paycheck. He doesn't care about the company, the product, or the talent. And you're paying him way too much to do nothing for your company.

2.) I'd push your homegrown talents. First and foremost, James Storm. He is pretty much a blue collar talent. And I'd use him as my top babyface.

3.) I would do away with the frequent heel/face turns and frequent swerves. The only major turn I'd make is turning Bully Ray heel. I see a lot of money in a James Storm/Bully Ray feud for the TNA Title.

4.) I'd sign people that I feel can contribute to the product and elevate the talent.

5.) I would avoid signing the "WWE Rejects." Sure they have name recognition but if they weren't successful there, what makes you think they'll contribute to your product? The only exceptions have been Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle.

I don't come with a high price. I'd be happy with just a $2,500 a month salary. I don't come with a lot of experience either. But one thing I do come with is a passion for Professional Wrestling and a work ethic. And I'm someone who is easy to work with.

Look at where you are now. Your story lines are awful.

Aces and 8's were supposed to be this top heel stable and your creative team has them jobbing to Garrett Bischoff and Wes Brisco? Wes Brisco has talent, yes. But Garrett Bischoff? As a matter of fact, Aces and 8's are jobbing to everyone. Yes, a group of bad ass jobbers. I could salvage the act and make them the brutal destructive force they need to be. But it might be too little too late.

You've got another awful story with Bully Ray. Turning him face was a mistake. One that, as the head of Creative, I will correct.

Where is your tag team division? Chavo and Hernandez and Bad Influence? Put me in charge of Creative and I'll give you a competitive tag team division. I'll even make a request to Danny Davis over at OVW to produce some solid tag teams while searching the independents for a few established teams. I've got my eye on a couple of tag teams in the NWA.

As head of Creative, I'll bring back the X Division. It is a staple in TNA. And there needs to be a focus on it. Zema Ion can be the guy I can build the X Division around. Rob Van Dam? No.

Your company does have the talent to be competitive. You've got solid homegrown talent. You've got a great developmental program in OVW. You've got some solid veterans who can still contribute to the product. But your Creative team is killing your product.

I can do better. I will do better. I don't cost a lot of money but I will do everything in my power to MAKE the company LOTS of money. I have experience in Professional Wrestling. I have family that have been or are currently active performers. I have in-ring training and while I may not have the size to be an in-ring performer, I have worked as a referee, a manager, and as a backstage interviewer back in the 90's in Hawaii along with being part of the ring crew, cleanup crew, and gopher boy for the boys in the dressing room. I never had the size but I do have the mind for this business.

The question, Dixie, is do you want someone there who's just looking for the paycheck and the relaxed work schedule? Or do you want someone who truly cares about the product, the talent, and most importantly, the fans?

If it's the latter, then here I am.

Banned

Default Re: An Open Letter To Dixie Carter

In the off chance she actually reads this, you looked hot on Impact last week.....call me baby.

Quote Originally Posted by GOAT View Post
    In the off chance she actually reads this, you looked hot on Impact last week.....call me baby.
    She does look good for her age. I'll give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by Evans_Aki View Post
    Dear Mrs. Carter,

I'm writing this in the hopes that you'll consider making a change in your creative department by removing Bruce Pritchard and replacing him with me.
    Oh, why don't you just scream, "I'm a mark!!!"? lol

Yes, I'm offering you my services as head of TNA Creative. You see, your program is, well to be blunt, horrible. And I feel that I can make a positive difference in your programming by making several necessary changes.
    I'll prove you wrong.

1.) I'd remove Hulk Hogan from television. He contributes nothing and does nothing to elevate the talent. He's just there to collect a paycheck. He doesn't care about the company, the product, or the talent. And you're paying him way too much to do nothing for your company.
    He does nothing? All he does is get the highest ratings the company ever had and get them more TV exposure across the world and more sponsors so that TNA is making money for the first time in it's existence. Why would TNA want that?

2.) I'd push your homegrown talents. First and foremost, James Storm. He is pretty much a blue collar talent. And I'd use him as my top babyface.
    They tried that for ten years. You have to get an audience FIRST. Who you push means nothing if no one is watching.

3.) I would do away with the frequent heel/face turns and frequent swerves. The only major turn I'd make is turning Bully Ray heel. I see a lot of money in a James Storm/Bully Ray feud for the TNA Title.
    So what you are saying is that you want it to be more predictable so that there is no point in watching it.

4.) I'd sign people that I feel can contribute to the product and elevate the talent.
    You just said that you wanted home grown talent. You are already contradicting yourself. What happened to no swerves???

5.) I would avoid signing the "WWE Rejects." Sure they have name recognition but if they weren't successful there, what makes you think they'll contribute to your product? The only exceptions have been Jeff Hardy and Kurt Angle.
    So once they go to WWE you will blacklist them as "WWE rejects"? So all you want is a bunch of nobodies? What are you trying to do make a backyard fed? Told you, you are a mark.

I don't come with a high price. I'd be happy with just a $2,500 a month salary. I don't come with a lot of experience either. But one thing I do come with is a passion for Professional Wrestling and a work ethic. And I'm someone who is easy to work with.
    ROFLMFAO!!! You want to get paid for repeating mark garbage??? You admittedly have no experience and yet you think that you know more than the guys who have been doing this for over a quarter of a century? Passion? Work ethic?

Look at where you are now. Your story lines are awful.
    Over a million people a week (just in the united states - and millions more over seas) think otherwise.

Aces and 8's were supposed to be this top heel stable and your creative team has them jobbing to Garrett Bischoff and Wes Brisco? Wes Brisco has talent, yes. But Garrett Bischoff? As a matter of fact, Aces and 8's are jobbing to everyone. Yes, a group of bad ass jobbers. I could salvage the act and make them the brutal destructive force they need to be. But it might be too little too late.
    How do you know what they were "supposed to be for"? Maybe the whole purpose was to find a way to do what WWE failed to do - to make guys like Fustus and Mike Knox interesting and relovent. If so then they did a great job. And the angle isn't over yet. Some say that Brisco and Bischoff are going to be part of Aces and Eights. And there still could be a big name leader at the end. All you have done is shown your own impatience and immaturity.

You've got another awful story with Bully Ray. Turning him face was a mistake. One that, as the head of Creative, I will correct.
    That "awful story" as you put it, is getting TNA their highest ratings. Obviously they are doing something right. Plus it is keeping Bully Ray from getting lost while other heels are the center focus for now. They are saving him for later. Obviously you know little of how pro wrestling works.

Where is your tag team division? Chavo and Hernandez and Bad Influence? Put me in charge of Creative and I'll give you a competitive tag team division. I'll even make a request to Danny Davis over at OVW to produce some solid tag teams while searching the independents for a few established teams. I've got my eye on a couple of tag teams in the NWA.
    You'll "request" that Danny Davis just magically make some top notch tag teams? ROMLMFAO - again. Tag Team wrestling is not hot right now. Not in TNA, WWE, ROH or anywhere else. Everything comes and goes in phases. Right now the main focus is on the World title.

As head of Creative, I'll bring back the X Division. It is a staple in TNA. And there needs to be a focus on it. Zema Ion can be the guy I can build the X Division around. Rob Van Dam? No.
    They beat you to it. Sorry they don't need your "genius".

Your company does have the talent to be competitive. You've got solid homegrown talent. You've got a great developmental program in OVW. You've got some solid veterans who can still contribute to the product. But your Creative team is killing your product.
    On the contrary, it's idiots like you who badmouth TNA instead of praising it that hurts the company.

I can do better. I will do better. I don't cost a lot of money but I will do everything in my power to MAKE the company LOTS of money. I have experience in Professional Wrestling. I have family that have been or are currently active performers. I have in-ring training and while I may not have the size to be an in-ring performer, I have worked as a referee, a manager, and as a backstage interviewer back in the 90's in Hawaii along with being part of the ring crew, cleanup crew, and gopher boy for the boys in the dressing room. I never had the size but I do have the mind for this business.
    Instead of talking about how bad you think it is, why not tell everyone who much better it is than WWE and help them get new viewers? THAT'S how you can best help.

The question, Dixie, is do you want someone there who's just looking for the paycheck and the relaxed work schedule? Or do you want someone who truly cares about the product, the talent, and most importantly, the fans?

If it's the latter, then here I am.
    Hmmm. seeing as how your entire point was to get a job and collect money I would say that - by you're own admission - that you are just out for a paycheck.

Banned
    It doesn't matter where I am. What matters is my plan.

Where do you keep getting this bullshit that homeless hack hogan has done so much for TNA? The ratings are exactly the same as they have always been! He's been there for three years, he hasn't accomplished a fucking thing. Where's a second show? Where's bigger venues? Where's more money? Where's more merchandising? Where's anything, ANYTHING that would show that homeless hack hogan has accomplished anything of merit? Let me tell you what homeless hack hogan has done.

Dropped the ball on Jay Lethal, a guy put over by Kurt Angle and Ric Flair
    Tried to push Abyss
    Tried to bury the X-Division
    Has all but annihilated the Knockouts Division by limiting their TV time and getting rid of Amazing Kong, their top female worker, if not one of the top females in the WORLD.
    Tried to bury AJ Styles
    Brought in his friends for a paycheck they didn't deserve
    Drove out Mick Foley
    Wasted everyone's time with not one, but TWO nWo rehashes
    Mexican America
    Signed Chavo Guerrero (not worth it)
    Signed Ken Anderson (not worth it)
    Signed Jeff Hardy (not worth it)
    I could go on, and on, and on.

Quote Originally Posted by Crippler View Post
    Dropped the ball on Jay Lethal, a guy put over by Kurt Angle and Ric Flair
    NOBODY has done anything with him yet. For crying out loud he's still a young pup learning his trade. He's got LOT'S of time.
    Tried to push Abyss
    Abyss is one of the best characters they have. TNA gave him the World title before HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN ever got there. And now as Joseph Parks he's funny as hell.
    Tried to bury the X-Division
    Then why did he make the title mean more by guaranteeing that the X Division champion can get a shot at the World champion at Destination X? Why did he bring in new talent to have a tournament to crown a new champion. Why are they in the process of filming new X Division specials? You have a strange definition of "bury".
    Has all but annihilated the Knockouts Division by limiting their TV time and getting rid of Amazing Kong, their top female worker, if not one of the top females in the WORLD.
    Kong was a racist b***h who got herself fired by attacking people over her political views on Haitie. While the roster has been trimmed, the remaining knockouts now have more time in order to have better matches. The roster might be smaller, but the division has become better
    Tried to bury AJ Styles
    ROFLMFAO OK now you are just Obaming (lying). AJ has been in major story lines none stop. His current status of being ineligible for a title shot until Bound for Glory is clearly a setup for a major push at that time.
    Brought in his friends for a paycheck they didn't deserve
    Who? The Nasty Boys? Hall? They were all brought in briefly to put other guys over. They they were released.
    Drove out Mick Foley
    He left on his own accord. In fact they had just brought him back in a high profile "executive" position when he left.
    Wasted everyone's time with not one, but TWO nWo rehashes
    And they resulted in the two highest rated TNA programs EVER.
    Mexican America
    So, you are a racist?
    Signed Chavo Guerrero (not worth it)
    I guess that means yes.
    Signed Ken Anderson (not worth it)
    Vince signed him as well. We'll give a push on that one. lol
    Signed Jeff Hardy (not worth it)
    The highest merchandise seller not worth it? You do realize that the goal is to make money right?
    I could go on, and on, and on.
    So far you've done nothing but whine and make racist statements. Let me know when you actually have a point regarding Pro Wrestling.

Banned

Mexican America is a shitty LAX knockoff, and Chavo Guerrero is just plain untalented.

Why all the Hulk Hogan hate. He has helped TNA. The Invasion with Jeff Hardy & Bischoff was shitty, but it terms of the women's division and the X-division being depleted you can't blame him for that!

Banned

How? How has he helped? What has changed??

Ratings are up
    Anyway, help make TNA a bit more Mainstream & the storylines are better

Banned

Really? Immortal, The Magical Superpowers of the Hall of Fame Ring, Abyss Murdering Rob Van Dam, Aces and Eights, the Band, EV 2.0 vs. Fortune, these are improvements?

Quote Originally Posted by KB View Post
    Ratings are up
    Well, ratings may not be up much, but they ARE closer to WWE's ratings now. While WWE has dropped in ratings, TNA has stayed mostly consistent.
    Anyway, help make TNA a bit more Mainstream & the storylines are better
    YES!

Really? Immortal, The Magical Superpowers of the Hall of Fame Ring, Abyss Murdering Rob Van Dam, Aces and Eights, the Band, EV 2.0 vs. Fortune, these are improvements?
    Immortal was okay, The Magical Superpowers was funny (Thank you Abyss), Hall of Fame good idea 5-10 years premature, RVD murder, well you got me on that, Ace's & Eight's storyline still going, the Band, it had it's purpose, EV 2.0 vs Forture, i don't think Hogan came up with this idea. We saw a Bobby Roode push (one of the best heels in wrestling today), James Storm push, Austin Austin push, we also saw Jeff Jarrett pushed out!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Boss View Post
    Well, ratings may not be up much, but they ARE closer to WWE's ratings now. While WWE has dropped in ratings, TNA has stayed mostly consistent.
    YES!
    Its mania season. Ratings as of last week are going to double TNA's for months. Gimmie a break.
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Also, I want to make it known that I am a proud Icecube.
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I'm an Ice Cube.

we also saw Jeff Jarrett pushed out!
    Which I fell to see as a good thing as I happen to like Jeff Jarrett myself.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

Jarrett was bad for business, How don't you push Monty Brown

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The_Boss View Post
    YES!
    How does equate to Hogan getting ratings up?

Jarrett was bad for business, How don't you push Monty Brown
    The same way Dixie Carter failed to push D'Angelo Dinero... shit happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Joe L. View Post
    How does equate to Hogan getting ratings up?
    You tell me.

Q1: 1.11 rating – TNA Wrestler of the Year award presentation to Jeff Hardy with Bully Ray, James Storm, Austin Aries, and Bobby Roode, Hardy fights Aries and Roode, Christopher Daniels and Kazarian backstage with James Storm

Q2: 1.05 rating – Storm vs. Kazarian with Daniels, Aces & 8′s with Mr. Anderson, two commercial breaks

Q3: 1.08 rating – Aces & 8′s recap video, DOC calls out Sting and has a baseball bat drop instead, Brooke Hogan talks backstage, Kid Kash vs. Christian York in a tournament match, Chavo Guerrero and Hernandez promo backstage

Q4: 0.99 rating – Hernandez vs. Joey Ryan, Matt Morgan attacks Chavo and Hernandez, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, Wes Brisco, and Garett Bischoff backstage, two commercial breaks

Q5: 1.31 rating – Video recaps the Hulk Hogan, Bully Ray, and Brooke Hogan drama, Hulk Hogan suspends Ray while Brooke Hogan protests

Q6: 1.23 rating – Joseph Park at OVW, Gail Kim and Tara vs. Mickie James and Miss Tessmacher

Q7: 1.16 rating – Knockouts tag match continuation, Aces & 8′s talk, ODB backstage promo, main event ring entrances

Q8: 1.21 rating – Kurt Angle and Samoa Joe vs. Devon and masked member of Aces & 8′s, Sting returns, Mike Knox unmasked as an Aces & 8′s member
    Looks to me like The Hulkster still gets people watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    Its mania season. Ratings as of last week are going to double TNA's for months. Gimmie a break.
    So you admit that WWE is not a consistently good show compared to TNA.

Banned

TNA has flashes of greatness, marred by the Hulk Hogan Nepotism party. WWE has shitty writers. And I'd just like to point out that for TNA to lessen the gap, even just barely, WWE has had to make a cripplingly stupid business decision with their flagship show.

Quote Originally Posted by Lony View Post
    The same way Dixie Carter failed to push D'Angelo Dinero... shit happens.
    So true

TNA has flashes of greatness, marred by the Hulk Hogan Nepotism party. WWE has shitty writers. And I'd just like to point out that for TNA to lessen the gap, even just barely, WWE has had to make a cripplingly stupid business decision with their flagship show.
    So you too admit that TNA has been the better program as of late.

Banned

No. TNA has had good marred by lots of bad. WWE is good with a few bad elements.

No. TNA has had good marred by lots of bad. WWE is good with a few bad elements.
    And yet WWE has lost a lot of viewers and reached 15 year low ratings where TNA has stayed more consistent.

Thread Information