Thread: Percy Watson & Byron Saxton

Default Percy Watson & Byron Saxton

Whatever happened to these guys? They don't even routinely make it on this new NXT show or something. What exactly gives about them? Watson was a standout and sensation on his season of NXT Season 2 and its arguable he should have been given the title over Quit-Ki and since then besides a random teamup with Titus O Neil, he's done next to nothing when he has the qualities you'd look for in a wrestler.

Saxton was getting better and shaping up to his own as ECW's color commentator next to Josh Matthews and once ECW went under....poof he vanished. He went onto becoming a singles wrestler I think in NXT and was apart or NXT Redemption but he too has not done anything worth note since.

Are these guys hurt? Being misused? Or am I overrating the two big time here? Why would these guys in 2013 still not be able to at the very least make it to the NXT shows?

- Justin Valuable
    2x Biggest Homer(Biggest Heel) of the Year Award Winner.

Default Re: Percy Watson & Byron Saxton

Byron Saxton was a commentator on NXT until they hired Tony Luftman, but now he's just a creative assistant and ring announcer on NXT. Percy is back in developmental as a jobber. He recently lost a match to Leo Kruger or Luke Harper, can't remember which and also I think he tagged with Yoshi Tatsu recently too.

http://www.fcwwrestling.info/NXT-Wrestling-Staff.html

Boo-tista? How about Daniel Boo-ryan!

Quote Originally Posted by Stefan View Post
    Byron Saxton was a commentator on NXT until they hired Tony Luftman, but now he's just a creative assistant and ring announcer on NXT. Percy is back in developmental as a jobber. He recently lost a match to Leo Kruger or Luke Harper, can't remember which and also I think he tagged with Yoshi Tatsu recently too.

http://www.fcwwrestling.info/NXT-Wrestling-Staff.html
    Wow he's fallen far Never thought he'd amount to being a jobber. I think he'd do Brodus Clay's gimmick better.

- Justin Valuable
    2x Biggest Homer(Biggest Heel) of the Year Award Winner.

Just checked, his last match in NXT was a couple of weeks ago jobbing to Kassius Ohno. I'll PM you the link if you want to watch the match.

Boo-tista? How about Daniel Boo-ryan!

Banned

Shame about Watson. He has the charisma and athleticism to go a pretty long way if allowed.

Thread Information