Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ryback vs Rock?!?

Default Ryback vs Rock?!?

With The Rock in the house that night, should they do the match, the plan would be to have The Rock at ringside. The idea is that they could hype the match up all night with the idea that it could be Ryback going on to the Royal Rumble to defend against The Rock. A source says to expect at least one segment with The Rock and Ryback that night.
    Source: Nodq.com/wwe

DO YOU SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL LLLLLLLLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING?!?

FEED...ME....MOOOOOOORE!

I doubt it will happen now, but in the future perhaps? Would people wanna see this?
    BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
    The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
    Thanks to all who give rep

Banned

Default Re: Ryback vs Rock?!?

I would mind seeing it in a couple of years. But I have been dying to see Punk vs Rock for a long time.

Yeah, we all have, I want that for RR13 before we get any Ryback/Rock
    BEST AVATAR IN THE WORLD!
    The winner of Summerfest!'s Signature Face-Off!
    Thanks to all who give rep

no..please...no

rock needs to take a short jump off a tall cliff

and Ryback?...i'm still bored with this guy.

If someone hates you for no reason, give that fucker a reason. banner by My friend Sticky
    Quote Originally Posted by Ness
    Just remember that women don't want a guy who is a pussy. They already have one.
    Quote Originally Posted by ChadOchoCinco
    Opinions are like orgasms... mine is the most important n I really don't care about yours...

PW Tag Team Champion!! HilaryFan's Avatar

Ryback vs Rock would be awesome but I think most of us really want Rock/Punk at the Rumble, even if I am going to cry if Rock goes over.

The best thing to do is go with the Heyman/Ryback match on Raw and move Ryback onto winning the Rumble and challenging for the WHC

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

Ryback vs. Rock would be at least be out of the comfort zone.

For whatever reason, I'm more OK with Punk losing to Ryback than Rock.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    I'll be honest, I'll probably chant CM Punk in Brooklyn again.

I'm a follower.

This will stay in my sig until John Cena vs. The Rock----THRICE AS NICE. Or until I don't think it's funny anymore.

We the People's Champion The Champ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HilaryFan View Post
    Ryback vs Rock would be awesome but I think most of us really want Rock/Punk at the Rumble, even if I am going to cry if Rock goes over.

The best thing to do is go with the Heyman/Ryback match on Raw and move Ryback onto winning the Rumble and challenging for the WHC
    It's too late for that now, WWE.com has announced that Punk is medically cleared and the match will take place as scheduled.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

PW Tag Team Champion!! HilaryFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    It's too late for that now, WWE.com has announced that Punk is medically cleared and the match will take place as scheduled.
    Aaah shit. Even if Shield predictably interferes its still Ryback coming up short AGAIN. The haters of his booking are actually going to start having some real merit to their arguments

( ?_?) - 97% of PW suddenly think Michael Cole is awesome. If you're part of the 3% that still thinks he is an annoying tool, copy & paste this into your sig.

Currently Playing: Suikoden 1, Max Payne 1, Beyond Good and Evil, MGS Peace Walker

I wouldn't mind seeing The Rock vs. Ryback and then The Rock vs. Punk at WrestleMania.

Yeah, it's dumb. I'm not sure why having another match was necessary if it's just going to end the same way as the last one did.

I guess they do need a ratings boost going against the BCS game, but they already have Rock's return on the show.

Quote Originally Posted by L.T.D View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing The Rock vs. Ryback and then The Rock vs. Punk at WrestleMania.
    The only way that would work is if Ryback beats Rock and then loses the title in the Chamber after taking multiple finishers. A clean loss to one person at this stage would be very bad for him.

Bender

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

They will run a segment or two with Ryback and Rock to take away the predictability of the title match later in the night. That's all it's for, just a teaser. Rumble will be Punk/Rock.

Last Call

If Punk/Rock doesn't happen at this point, WWE turned Punk for no reason. The whole point of the heel turn was to set up the match with Rocky.
    Vote godAM and WrestlingMVP for TT KOTF

I totally see The Rock beating down The Shield single handedly happening.

And I will loath it.
    baboosh

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    And I will loath it.
    Not me, I would love it.

They're just gonna set up a teaser with Ryback/Rock. Crowd will go nuts. Everyone is happy.

After seeing Shield destroy everyone, and need at least 3 Main Eventers to even come close to putting a dent in their armour, for Dwayne to walk in and beat the shit out of them, it makes them look bad, it makes Ryback look bad, it makes Kane and Bryan look bad, it makes Orton look bad.

Christ, I'm freaking out over something that hasn't even happened! IWC! GET OUT OF MY MIND!
    baboosh

Quote Originally Posted by Steeda90GT View Post
    They're just gonna set up a teaser with Ryback/Rock. Crowd will go nuts. Everyone is happy.
    Eh.

A Ryback/Rock teaser would be cool if it actually went somewhere other than the two of them killing The Shield and "STANDING TALL~!!!!"

Ryback putting Rock through a table...THAT'D be interesting.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Champ View Post
    I'll be honest, I'll probably chant CM Punk in Brooklyn again.

I'm a follower.

This will stay in my sig until John Cena vs. The Rock----THRICE AS NICE. Or until I don't think it's funny anymore.

Last Call

Quote Originally Posted by Djm View Post
    Eh.

A Ryback/Rock teaser would be cool if it actually went somewhere other than the two of them killing The Shield and "STANDING TALL~!!!!"

Ryback putting Rock through a table...THAT'D be interesting.
    Good Lord. They'd never allow The Dwayne to be put through a table.
    Vote godAM and WrestlingMVP for TT KOTF

That wouldn't really be a teaser, that's a full angle that therefore needs closure. And more closure with Ryback on the losing end would be silly.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Falcone View Post
    After seeing Shield destroy everyone, and need at least 3 Main Eventers to even come close to putting a dent in their armour, for Dwayne to walk in and beat the shit out of them, it makes them look bad, it makes Ryback look bad, it makes Kane and Bryan look bad, it makes Orton look bad.

Christ, I'm freaking out over something that hasn't even happened! IWC! GET OUT OF MY MIND!
    Well....at least there's a bright side.

Quote Originally Posted by Todd View Post
    That wouldn't really be a teaser, that's a full angle that therefore needs closure. And more closure with Ryback on the losing end would be silly.
    Exactly. You could still do a teaser without anyone looking bad or neccesarily NEEDING closure. Cena and Ryback had one. Heck I wouldn't even mind seeing one similiar to Ultimate Warrior & Hulk Hogan when they realize theyre both in the ring, have a stare down then maybe some mutual shoving.

The Orton hate is even more obnoxious than the Cena hate at this point.

Anyway. The only reason that The Dwayne and The Ryback should square off is if The Dwayne is laying down to make The Ryback the superstar. And since that is what the we call "the impossible," it won't the happen.

Seriously, though. I'd rather they not even tease it, because then people will expect something to actually happen. Just realize that it'd never work out, and anything less than Rock putting Ryback over would be bad for the growth of a young superstar who has a great deal of potential that keeps getting stifled by bad booking decisions. He doesn't need any more missed opportunities.

The Silver-Tongued Devil versus The Ginger King
    PW WrestleMania XI

Quote Originally Posted by DC View Post
    The Orton hate is even more obnoxious than the Cena hate at this point.
    No, it's not. He hasn't done anything interesting in ages and is nowhere near as deserving of his consistent main event spot, especially considering he's a Wellness violation away from being out the door.

Bender

Quote Originally Posted by Steeda90GT View Post
    Not me, I would love it.
    As Falcone said, that would be horrible and would kill the Shield, not to mention hurt the credibility of every other main eventer who has gone against them.

But I guess that doesn't matter, because The Rock.

Seriously, defending stuff like that is why I get so aggravated with Rock fans. It's like he's literally the only thing that matters to some of you.

Bender

Banned

I just can't wait for Ryback to finish this bullshit with Punk, so Punk can move on with his career. I can't stand Ryback.

Thread Information