Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ending 2012 the right way: With a Raw Party! NEW YEAR'S EVE EDITION!

Greatest Champion Ever The Champ's Avatar

Cool Ending 2012 the right way: With a Raw Party! NEW YEAR'S EVE EDITION!

Hopefully I'm not the only one here!

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Paul Heyman
    My client, Brock Lesnar, conquered the Streak.
    This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Default Re: Ending 2012 the right way: With a Raw Party! NEW YEAR'S EVE EDITION!

What were they chanting at Damien Sandow at the start of the show?

Banned
    It doesn't matter where I am. What matters is my plan.

Default Re: Ending 2012 the right way: With a Raw Party! NEW YEAR'S EVE EDITION!

HA HA HA. It's funny because Lawler is calling AJ a slut! HA HA HA.

Also hi, Champ.

Quote Originally Posted by Crippler View Post
    HA HA HA. It's funny because Lawler is calling AJ a slut! HA HA HA.
    I laughed.

HAYZE

This will remain in my sig until The Rock gets his WWE World Heavyweight Championship rematch.

Nice catch from Big E.

Wonder how many times Sheamus/Dolph faced one another in 2012?
    Pimpin' Ain't Easy

Mae Young has to be the most fertile being in existence.

God damn.
    Pimpin' Ain't Easy

Time to show the world.

Credit to BezerroBizarro from DeviantArt and Lony for Resisizing!
    http://bezerrobizarro.deviantart.com...oshi-163705876
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Pete View Post
    0 days since a Cena fight. C'mon guys we need to at least get it up to two.
    http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

Banned

Let's go, Ricardo!

I want a gif of that enzeguiri.

http://forums.prowrestling.com/showthread.php?t=123457 THE KID VS DOSE MATCH IS ON!!!!

"Mama" is going to scare a lot of people shitless.

Banned

I legit laughed at Wade’s reaction to the Trouble in Paradise. “WHOOOOA!”

Banned

WOOOO! BARRUH BARRAGE, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

Hornswaggle is the WWE's answer to everything.
    Pimpin' Ain't Easy

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post
    "Mama" is going to scare a lot of people shitless.
    The commercial convinced me I probably can't handle seeing it. LOL

Also... that WWE segment made me tap out... I think I quit.

Banned

The Shield!! Finally

Oh damn, Cena's shootin'
    Pimpin' Ain't Easy

That was a fucking awesome Cena promo.

If people give Punk shit for goin' hard on somebody, Cena better get the same treatment.

Banned

That was one of the best Cena promos ever.

If people give Punk shit for goin' hard on somebody, Cena better get the same treatment.
    Punk making cracks about Miz' "poor wrestling skills" had nothing to do with the context of the promo.

Cena's shots at Dolph did. Dolph took shots at his year, and Cena responded by noting that this is probably the first truly good year Dolph has had.

Great stuff from both men. Very much looking forward to seeing what's in store for both Ziggler and Cena in 2013.

Happy New Year, everyone.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Punk making cracks about Miz' "poor wrestling skills" had nothing to do with the context of the promo.

Cena's shots at Dolph did. Dolph took shots at his year, and Cena responded by noting that this is probably the first truly good year Dolph has had.

Great stuff from both men. Very much looking forward to seeing what's in store for both Ziggler and Cena in 2013.

Happy New Year, everyone.
    Punk's comments about Miz didn't break kayfabe. Hell, Ziggler's comments didn't break kayfabe. Cena's did. I'd bet everything that if Punk cut the exact same promo Cena did, he'd be getting raked over the coals.

Punk's comments about Miz didn't break kayfabe. Hell, Ziggler's comments didn't break kayfabe. Cena's did. I'd bet everything that if Punk cut the exact same promo Cena did, he'd be getting raked over the coals.
    Yet I'm sure you didn't have a problem with all the references Punk made last year that were way more "shooty" than saying the word "push."

I don't care if a promo toes that line if it has a purpose. Punk's comments had no purpose other than to shit on Miz for fun, and thus, he got shit on himself.

And the idea that Cena gets preferential treatment over Punk around here is an absolute joke.

HAYZE

Quote Originally Posted by Champ View Post
    Yet I'm sure you didn't have a problem with all the references Punk made last year that were way more "shooty" than saying the word "push."

I don't care if a promo toes that line if it has a purpose. Punk's comments had no purpose other than to shit on Miz for fun, and thus, he got shit on himself.

And the idea that Cena gets preferential treatment over Punk around here is an absolute joke.
    That's not what I'm saying. I'm hinting that since Cena doesn't have Punk's track record, he won't come under fire. Not just the "push" thing, but he did bring up past horrible gimmicks. The last thing Dolph needs is for people to be reminded that he was a caddy & a cheerleader.

I'm still confused as to why Punk gets shit for that segment. He was supposed to go out there with a "pipebomb." They were heavily pushing that aspect. Not Punk's fault Miz couldn't return fire successfully.

He gets shit on for the segment because he went into business for himself by making a comment that had nothing to do with the situation or the storyline. The "pipe bomb" stuff hasn't really been pushed since he turned heel, so it was out of place and served no purpose. And implying that a guy who held the WWE Championship for five months doesn't have sufficient wrestling training is certainly no less offensive to me than anything Cena said.

It's not as if I look for reasons to trash Punk, either; I love the guy. But I did not like what he did that night at all. Toeing the line is perfectly acceptable to me if it's relevant to the storyline, which it was tonight, and it wasn't with Punk and Miz.

HAYZE

What did bringing up Dolph being a caddy & cheerleader do for the storyline? It certainly wasn't necessary. He easily could've made the "it took you 7 years" point without mentioning previous failed gimmicks. He said all that and then literally gave Dolph shit. Just seemed to be a little too much. He made his point, but he went HAM with it and Ziggler couldn't do anything other than look like a joke.

Thread Information