Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brooke Hogan

Default Brooke Hogan

I said what I'm about to say in another thread (Women's division? What women's division?). I think Brooke Hogan should wrestle instead of being the Head of the Knockout's. You wouldn't throw her in the ring right away, let her train for a year. I feel her talents or lack their of could be used to wrestle.

What do you think?

The Cunt Of Personality GetReady2Fly's Avatar

Default Re: Brooke Hogan

As long as you keep her away from the Knockouts Championship, it would be good for the lulz.

You know at some point she'll battle for the title

I want her out of the company at any cost. This wave of nepotism, even by pro wrestling standards, is extreme. Not only did she get given a cushy job with jack shit for experience, but they shoved her on camera and made her the focus of a high profile storyline that often opens/closes the show. She did nothing to deserve that while the Knockouts she's supposedly managing have to scratch and claw for TV time. Brooke Hogan symbolizes everything that's wrong with TNA and the people that run it. They just don't get it. If they took this song and dance out of the Impact Zone, the fans would be eating her alive and deservedly so. She literally offers nothing to the product, yet I'm willing to bet that she's pocketing more cash than most of the other Knockouts. I don't give a shit about her love life and how Hulk is dealing with it. That shit belongs on Hogan Knows Best and NOT TNA Impact. Bully Ray should be using his talents to make the product better by wrestling in meaningful matches and not playing kissy-face with She-Hogan. What good does that do Bully Ray? The entire storyline does nothing for anybody except Brooke. She's the only one getting put over here and she's the absolute last person in the company that should be put over. Mickie James & Velvet Sky make their returns and they haven't gotten as much focus as Brooke has combined. It's ridiculous.

Brooke Hogan shouldn't even have a job in TNA. Her dad shouldn't either. But Brooke is so lacking in talent that Garrett Bischoff would have to buttf#ck Joey Ryan and Zema Ion and then suck the jizz out of both of them and combine it with their own discharge and genetically merge it with an egg donated by Taryn Terrell and incubated by SoCal Val until it burst fourth from her body like a damn alien parasite in order to produce such a talentless vacuum as Brooke Hogan! Wait. That isn't fair. That talentless offspring would then need to breed with Zack Ryder, allow their offspring to live under powerlines, eat paint chips in it's formative years and regularly have a go at the theory that there is a soft spot on a childs head. Then, maybe then, that child would be as talentless, worthless and useless as Brooke Hogan.

I'm just sayin.

The storyline does suck & is taking from Bully Ray. If TNA is going to use her make/let her wrestle!

tis not right in the head whocares's Avatar

Why put her in a position to make the real talent look like shit? I do not approve.

Quote Originally Posted by whocares View Post
    Why put her in a position to make the real talent look like shit? I do not approve.
    She look like shit already! It wouldn't hurt to try!

Brooke is ruining Buly Ray.

Yeah if I have to deal with Brooke Hogan being in TNA, I'd much prefer to see her in her current role then as an in ring competitor for the knockout's division.

The Nerdery's Best Poster (2013 Co-Winner)
    PW WrestleMania X Money In The Bank Winner

If her dad can't wrestle, then she's bound to be terrible even with extensive training.

It's bad enough she's there, we shouldn't have to suffer any further.
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Also, I want to make it known that I am a proud Icecube.
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I'm an Ice Cube.

We have to realize she not going anywhere. The only thing I was saying I would rather see her wrestle

And then asked what we thought.
    Quote Originally Posted by TGO View Post
    Also, I want to make it known that I am a proud Icecube.
    Quote Originally Posted by RT View Post
    I'm an Ice Cube.

Quote Originally Posted by Ice View Post
    And then asked what we thought.
    I know, I guess if we had to chose between the two

Quote Originally Posted by Ed View Post
    Brooke is ruining Buly Ray.
    On the contrary, this angle - even if you think it's dumb - is keeping Bully Ray in the spot light at a time when he would get buried as a heal. This way he stays at the forefront until it is time for him to turn heal again. It may be a dumb angle but at least it keeps him in the spotlight as a face while Roode, Aries and Aces and Eights are the top heals.

Banned
    It doesn't matter where I am. What matters is my plan.

You know what could keep Bully in the spotlight, and have Brooke Hogan be unemployed and living in a cardboard box? Have Bully be fighting the Aces and Eights! Have him leading the charge! Him and Angle and Joe, fuck those other two scrawnjobs.

Back in the saddle. Heartburn Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Krimzon View Post
    I want her out of the company at any cost. This wave of nepotism, even by pro wrestling standards, is extreme. Not only did she get given a cushy job with jack shit for experience, but they shoved her on camera and made her the focus of a high profile storyline that often opens/closes the show. She did nothing to deserve that while the Knockouts she's supposedly managing have to scratch and claw for TV time. Brooke Hogan symbolizes everything that's wrong with TNA and the people that run it. They just don't get it. If they took this song and dance out of the Impact Zone, the fans would be eating her alive and deservedly so. She literally offers nothing to the product, yet I'm willing to bet that she's pocketing more cash than most of the other Knockouts. I don't give a shit about her love life and how Hulk is dealing with it. That shit belongs on Hogan Knows Best and NOT TNA Impact. Bully Ray should be using his talents to make the product better by wrestling in meaningful matches and not playing kissy-face with She-Hogan. What good does that do Bully Ray? The entire storyline does nothing for anybody except Brooke. She's the only one getting put over here and she's the absolute last person in the company that should be put over. Mickie James & Velvet Sky make their returns and they haven't gotten as much focus as Brooke has combined. It's ridiculous.
    This pretty much sums up how I feel. Great post.

Quote Originally Posted by Crippler View Post
    You know what could keep Bully in the spotlight, and have Brooke Hogan be unemployed and living in a cardboard box? Have Bully be fighting the Aces and Eights! Have him leading the charge! Him and Angle and Joe, fuck those other two scrawnjobs.
    He might still end up being the leader. Or maybe he will lead the charge against them once he finally wins HOLLYWOOD HULK HOGAN's confidence. He's being used and he's in the spotlight. They have something planned for him. If this exact same senerio was playing out in WWE you would say how "entertaining" it is.

Banned

And for anyone who says I'm only complaining because it's TNA and not WWE, I'd still be saying it's fucking stupid for......I dunno, Ryback to be smooching it up with Stephanie and trying to gain Vince's trust when he could be involved in some other sort of meaningful angle...

ROFLMFAO. No you wouldn't. You'd be brown nosing WWE.

Banned

And for anyone who thinks I brown nose WWE, I demand proof. Because otherwise, it's libel.

Quote Originally Posted by Crippler View Post
    And for anyone who thinks I brown nose WWE, I demand proof. Because otherwise, it's libel.
    Just read your posts. Like in the Impact Party thread where you bash TNA at every option but as soon as I bash WWE's "anger management" segments you followed with:

"Yes, leading nowhere....like the most popular tag team in years."

...jumping right to WWE's defense.

We all know Brooke is going anywhere no time soon!

She definitely doesn't need to be an in-ring. It would only create another Lacey von Erich just without the good looks. Hogan and Eric Bischoff love them or hate have done a lot for the business but just because your dad was great doesn't mean you will be.

TNA Forum Title History
    Forum Championship (1 time)
    Tag Team Championship (3 time)
    X Championship (2 time)
    Internet Championship (3 time)

I don't think Hogan would want her doing anything physical eventhough she's managing the knockouts.

Thread Information